• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Leones

Marquis
WILD24_logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Tuesday, December 05th, it is time go see some flamingos wit Diane in our Wildlife Event!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Flamingos have a strange neck." is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Questions that ask when it will be released on the live server will not be answered. We always announce it in time there.
  • Don't report any bugs here. Please use the bugs forum.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.
Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

CrashBoom

Legend

Golden Event Pass Exclusives​

A unique and powerful new building with two levels!
Tapir Trails

Silver Event Pass Exclusives​

Exclusive to the Silver Pass, this new upgradeable building will add a touch of the wilds to any city!
Alligator Swamp

@Leones
are your sure they are exclusives there ?

Serene Flamingo Paradise
  • (50% Chance) 6 Habitats Journey Selection Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Tapir Trails Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Alligator Swamp Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required)

why would the main event building produce the upgrade for those "exclusive" buildings
I think those 2 buildings at level 1 are in the Habitats Journey Selection Kit (it is not in the announcement what is in it)

and the remaining new buildings all are

Daily Special Exclusives​

Last edited:
One question: The main building provides the following bonuses:
  • +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army
  • +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army
  • +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
Are they cumulative or do they overwrite? I'd understand it this way that in GBG it has +40-50% Att and +50-60% Def.

CrashBoom

Legend
One question: The main building provides the following bonuses:
  • +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army
  • +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army
  • +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
Are they cumulative or do they overwrite? I'd understand it this way that in GBG it has +40-50% Att and +50-60% Def.
boosts always added together
(only the ones from inventory replace a current running other)

That gold league building is insane. +100/100 red stats? And 80 FP (in reality 96 FP for everyone with a Forgotten Temple) and 140 goods? That's better than a lvl 100 Zeus + lvl 100 Cape +lvl 100 Galata combined. Add in the fragments of the basic event building and the Blue Galaxy buff and you have the best building in the game that provides standard buffs/resources.

Ellys

Farmer
The main building seems pretty low on stats (comparing it to what we have been getting lately) and also it has no Blue att/def?? The Zoologist portrait looks like Brad Pitt lol

That gold league building is insane. +100/100 red stats? And 80 FP (in reality 96 FP for everyone with a Forgotten Temple) and 140 goods? That's better than a lvl 100 Zeus + lvl 100 Cape +lvl 100 Galata combined. Add in the fragments of the basic event building and the Blue Galaxy buff and you have the best building in the game that provides standard buffs/resources.
It is a nice building for sure, especially when combined with Forgotten Temples and Blue Galaxy collections.
Purely on stats, its attack efficiency matches Trailside Smithy, coming in 3rd for total red attack per square.
On FP efficiency, it is in line with other gold league buildings, but of course, considering FP boosts and Blue Galaxy, it is better.
Most efficient for goods I believe, surpassing the Donkey Enclosure.

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
It is a nice building for sure, especially when combined with Forgotten Temples and Blue Galaxy collections.
Purely on stats, its attack efficiency matches Trailside Smithy, coming in 3rd for total red attack per square.
On FP efficiency, it is in line with other gold league buildings, but of course, considering FP boosts and Blue Galaxy, it is better.
Most efficient for goods I believe, surpassing the Donkey Enclosure.
And all of those things at once and not in three different buildings...

The stats on the Gold League building are actually discouraging. It's absurdly OP. It's going to be like chum in the water and the sharks will have a feeding frenzy.

I guess there will be no grading of the ages for the Gold League building again. So that every Iron Age and HAU player spends a lot of money!

CrashBoom

Legend
All the golden League buildings have the same per square efficiency for all the three stats...5% attack per square, +/-4 FP and 5 Goods. But this building is big so the overall is a lot
but using Blue Galaxy on a 1x1 buidling because of fragments is different from using it on a 20 square building with 80 FP :D

Devilsangel

Baronet
Just saying that it's not a surprise it gives this much, after new years 3x3 with same efficiency...a surprise they made such a big one for this efficiency, yes)
Otherwise it would have been a downgrade for gold league buildings

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Handing out golden tickets throughout 3x rival event quests gives a massively unfair advantage to established players. This will enormously discourage and potentially outrage newbies whales. Cause why sinking in big money, when an older player could get additional golden tickets for free that you can't get? Since your city isn't capable of completing those extreme rush quests in time to get those golden tickets.
Handing out instead silver & golden upgrade fragments throughout them would've been much more fair. As a means to get those special levels faster. While less established cities would still stand a chance.

Ice bear

Squire
This is possible to get 630 for 11 level Flamingo Habbitat. 540 is gold Animal crossing
Grand prize...0/60/120/180/240/300/360/420/480 ... is 9 levesl..and from final quest reward 1 upgrade...is 10 upgrade
Than 11 upgrade...630 hm....

This is possible to get 630 for 11 level Flamingo Habbitat. 540 is gold Animal crossing
Grand prize...0/60/120/180/240/300/360/420/480 ... is 9 levesl..and from final quest reward 1 upgrade...is 10 upgrade
Than 11 upgrade...630 hm....
I just noticed the same. Maybe there is another habitat level at the rival event quests. Otherwise 630 seems to be a lot. My first four levels gave me 17.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I just noticed the same. Maybe there is another habitat level at the rival event quests. Otherwise 630 seems to be a lot. My first four levels gave me 17.
I think the gold upgrade at 540 is a mistake. It probably should be an upgrade for the base building.
The main prize line usually gives fragments of gold and silver upgrades not whole whole gold upgrades.

Ironrooster

Baronet
no it is not

it is for the Animal Crossing and not for the new event building
Ah! you're right it is for the Animal Crossing.

But I still think that slot should be an upgrade for the base building.
That would be in keeping with every other slot for the base building until it is complete.
Or they should add another upgrade to the quest line.