• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Darth Vader The Mighty

1. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

EDIT: Ignore it. I got information that diamonds are only for events.
  2. Darth Vader The Mighty

Discussion Unattainable challenge

You have PVP tower and hood for that.
  3. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Missions screen 'refresh'after collection or abort

seems to be fixed (for me anyway)
  4. Darth Vader The Mighty

Fixed on Beta: Missions screen 'refresh'after collection or abort

I can confirm this. I hope its a bug and NOT a feature. Awefull animation, really really slow and disturbing.
  5. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

That is exactly what I am saying whole time. It is faster and much more clearer. But it needs some getting used to. #TeamLikeIt
  6. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback New Challenges await you!

Whoever designed this challenge never tested it. I tried few first quests and I am ignoring rest. No point to do it. Diamond cost to finish it is way higher than rewards you get...
  7. Darth Vader The Mighty

In every way. It is just a matter of getting used to. People are so stick in their habits that every change is a problem...
  8. Darth Vader The Mighty

I hope not. New system is way better.
  9. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback New Challenges await you!

My 2 cents. I like this a lot. Finished it in 30 minutes and reward is great. Bring it on! More! Thank you. And please keep on with good rewards... if they suck, noone will care... full FT in 30 minutes? Great!
  10. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Well you keep changing minigames. Specially those who people like... and one minigame most of the people hate (stupid shuffle) remains...
  11. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

Annoying, overcomplicated and only luck based minigame with bad rewards. Previous events had better rewards. My 2 cents. I am not sure why Inno had to change things that were popular... like original Halloween minigame... not to mention new one does not even work properly... PS: GIVE ME BACK...
  12. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Give us back carnival event and go to hell with patrick!
  13. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback Summer Event 2023

Whoever "fixed" incidents from 1 to 5+ should be fired. Just because it was completely broken when they give one does not mean that 5 is fine. Is this a joke? Not even an attempt? Inno is really slipping... 10 should be bare minimum.
  14. Darth Vader The Mighty

Feedback Unit stacking is here!

It is great, but please allow me to hide damaged units. As an option. Thank you