• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
I'm not sure 1 for free is a given (it doesn't list grand prizes as a source). But 2 for relatively few diamonds might be plausible if enough to finish the calendar is also enough to finish in silver.
the free chocolatery golden upgrade is at 460 progress in winter prizes

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
So many surprises.

First time building stats are given with clear partitioning of their types. They deserve a great applause for it.
Hope, they don't nerf anything till end of the event.

After the above happy note, they will get a clean punch in the face for bringing shuffle again. Players favorite, spin wheel and old halloween or archaeology event digging mini game got removed, but this unfavorite shuffle game has it's appearance one more time. This is unfair!!

If I was the dev team head, I could have not touch old halloween event and made the new halloween event design on winter event.
Like,
Reindeer's/elf's/snowman's category cards and different gift box as ability cards. Also, No witch kind of card and I could have kept total of 13 cards only instead of 17 cards per icy mountain cave which is a replacement of dungeon.

CrashBoom

Legend
@Juber
ingame it shows: the Winter Wonderland Pyramid (all levels) doesn't need a road
but in the announcement that information is not there

but I think it should be there ;)

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Silver level selection kit and Gold level selection kit.

Dude, there is a typo....Noooo.

It's actually silver level selection kit and gold level selection kit. It's really surprising to see something like this. Everything needs a beginning and saw a new beginning of something.

Gedrog

Squire
I believe gedrog means something like def for att army and def for defending army.
Juber confirmed that like Tourney Tower of Champs and lost temple there will be seperate bonuses
Standard attack (+26% to +29% Attack for Attacking Army) for GBG & GE with the following additional (+5% to +8% Attack for Attacking Army} in Guild Battlegrounds) same story with defensive attack. Now with Guild raids etc what else are we going to start seeing it will get extra challenging to balance your military boosts Expect a whole generation of new event buildings

When these buildings (Tourney Tower of Champs and lost temple) came out I was wondering what's next
  • 238 to 14811 Population
  • +26% to +29% Attack for Attacking Army
  • +5% to +8% Attack for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • +29% to +32% Attack for Defending Army
  • +9% to +12% Attack for Defending Army in Guild Expeditions

Gedrog

Squire
What silly about it? Are you new to the game or what? There are 2 types of military boost: defensive and offensive. Each type gets different numbers or you prefer just not to provide any info in order to prevent confusing you?
Did you actually read my posts to see what I mean by Silly
The new event Building has four different types of attack

Attachments

• Confusing.jpg
    Confusing.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 6

Gedrog

Squire
Really the selling point of this one is the 12 troops. It's like a better Vibrant Sunflower Press (which is bigger and only makes 8). Otherwise, even including the localized attack/defense bonuses, it's just not that impressive.

Unfortunately, at best I've been treating Vibrant Sunflower Press as temporary anyways (some worlds I didn't even build it). Not because it did what it did particularly poorly (which this new building is an upgrade on), but because I didn't consider "makes troops" enough of an upside compared to buildings that were more all-round at doing things I value more than troops - it's not something I'm willing to sacrifice much for.

But that's ok - I don't really believe every building has to be one I want. Kinda crossing my fingers that there's an easy way to pull out the golden upgrade for the chocolate factory without playing the event so I could have a month off :) Golden Chocolate factory and associated nutcracker upgrade is definitely the selling point of the event for me.
Agree Sunflower did not even rebuild Too large and Troops from event buildings are random and not what I need
Dusting of the Choc Farm (Stored large and Pittyfull Attack and Defence) again for the upgrades and lvl2 Nutcrackers
Only other building for me is the Magical Winter Snow Globe for Reno kits

CrashBoom

Legend

and next year there will be 8 different attack types o_O

those 4 above +
attack for defending army in Guild Battlegrounds
attack for attacking army in Guild Expeditions
attack for attacking army in Guild Raids
attack for defending army in Guild Raids

Una Queen

Squire
can anyone confirm if we can get special finish all's from elf's shop? all Ive seen is finish a single special building so far..

It's really not difficult to understand.