• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

Beta567

Baronet
Juber confirmed that like Tourney Tower of Champs and lost temple there will be seperate bonuses
Standard attack (+26% to +29% Attack for Attacking Army) for GBG & GE with the following additional (+5% to +8% Attack for Attacking Army} in Guild Battlegrounds) same story with defensive attack. Now with Guild raids etc what else are we going to start seeing it will get extra challenging to balance your military boosts Expect a whole generation of new event buildings

When these buildings (Tourney Tower of Champs and lost temple) came out I was wondering what's next
  • 238 to 14811 Population
  • +26% to +29% Attack for Attacking Army
  • +5% to +8% Attack for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • +29% to +32% Attack for Defending Army
  • +9% to +12% Attack for Defending Army in Guild Expeditions
Stop drama, please. There is a logic in this I believe.
Depends on how many games you played in the past you could see same mechanics in other games where you can't have everything in one hero (city or whatever) you have to choose a path where you can be better in one thing and worse in other. Same here I assume you can choose to boost your GbG boost and be the best there or focus on Guild Raids or whatever. You can't have all at the same time. This is where game is shifting right now I think.

Gedrog

Squire
Stop drama, please. There is a logic in this I believe.
Depends on how many games you played in the past you could see same mechanics in other games where you can't have everything in one hero (city or whatever) you have to choose a path where you can be better in one thing and worse in other. Same here I assume you can choose to boost your GbG boost and be the best there or focus on Guild Raids or whatever. You can't have all at the same time. This is where game is shifting right now I think.
Shame you make off the cuff remarks and you have not even look to see what is in the person's city
In my view Splitting and providing different boosts is silly why start splitting different boosts for attacking army
What you have in your City, I have chucked out some of those, as they are inefficient use of space
Where does this nonsense end

Silly.jpg

Gedrog

Squire
It's really not difficult to understand.
I understand it, my question is where is the logic in this should I keep playing a game that is desperately creeping towards ultimate doom as paying players see less and less value in what they get for their money I am at that point, now where I am considering throwing this game in the shredder
And it is not like I don't know what I am talking about

Dumdididee.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

who else believes that 460 progress for the golden chocolatery selection kit is not possible without diamonds o_O

that would be over 300 presents opened (1 or 2 progress per presents = 1.5 on average)
so the needed amount of stars would be 3000 !!!!
That's what I fear too.
32 days x 20 Stars Login = 640
38 x 10 Stars Rush = 380
32 x (15?) Stars Dailys = 480
200 Stars Total quest rewards
Maybe another 310 stars for daily challenges

Another thing about Elfie's Nog thing. The Silver Selection Kit and Golden Selection Kit are more or less useless. When I have enough fragments for a lvl 10 pyramid it takes me 30 days from the pyramid to get the Silver Kit but 50 days from the Nog Shop to get a Silver Kit. So I will use the Nog Shop fragments for the next pyramid and let the pyramid produce the next level itself.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
who else believes that 460 progress for the golden chocolatery selection kit is not possible without diamonds o_O

that would be over 300 presents opened (1 or 2 progress per presents = 1.5 on average)
2600 stars. Average stars/present is about 8.5, maybe even less if you use the 2x on stars.

If we went to between 1-3 progress per match, average of 2, we'd be looking at 1955 stars needed for 460 progress.

Gedrog

Squire
and next year there will be 8 different attack types o_O

those 4 above +
attack for defending army in Guild Battlegrounds
attack for attacking army in Guild Expeditions
attack for attacking army in Guild Raids
attack for defending army in Guild Raids
Not like Fragments is the bain of your daily chore, now you have fragments of fighting boosts ;)

I understand it, my question is where is the logic in this should I keep playing a game that is desperately creeping towards ultimate doom as paying players see less and less value in what they get for their money I am at that point, now where I am considering throwing this game in the shredder
And it is not like I don't know what I am talking about

View attachment 10307View attachment 10308View attachment 10309
Only you can answer whether, or not, you should continue playing the game. It's safe to assume that not many others really care what you decide.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
You can get the equivalent of both the Level 1 and Level 2 Grape Stompin' Festivals, AND a bunch of Cartographers, except they're all for the same event building. Absolutely wild.
True, though I like the side buildings produced by some previous grand buildings more. To me they're offering more value.

Odd to slap on negative happiness on Holliday and recreational themes buildings. Almost like ppl are upset to enjoy themselves, lol. Slapping on high population requirements could've made sense but negative happiness not.

Honeychurch

Farmer
The winter event buildings should not have negative happiness. If Inno doesn't want to give us happiness (even though my poor city sure could use it,) that's one thing, but to actively take so much of it away? I cannot place one of these buildings in my city without curbing my enthusiasm.

Yes, Choco UPGRADE = 460 Progress line Free. I saw one on the GOLD line, too. But did NOT see one on the SILVER LINE.

Wondering, like you, how to get there for free though. Math feels a little short.
There are 5 places I found it:
  1. 460 progress
  2. Golden chest
  3. Gold League
  4. Silver League
  5. Complete Calendar
I think only 4 is achievable without diamonds and maybe only with a lot of luck. Let's see if this changes.

Gedrog

Squire
Only you can answer whether, or not, you should continue playing the game. It's safe to assume that not many others really care what you decide.

There are 5 places I found it:
  1. 460 progress
  2. Golden chest
  3. Gold League
  4. Silver League
  5. Complete Calendar
I think only 4 is achievable without diamonds and maybe only with a lot of luck. Let's see if this changes.
And also the Elves workshop if you are willing to fork out the 2995 diamonds whether this is a wise investment as it is fragments, got the NOG shop lined up already fully levelled will prize open the purse later

Attachments

• NOG.jpg
    NOG.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 25

All Free Now

Marquis
could have not touch old halloween event and made the new halloween event design on winter event.
Like,
Reindeer's/elf's/snowman's category cards and different gift box as ability cards. Also, No witch kind of card and I could have kept total of 13 cards only instead of 17 cards per icy mountain cave which is a replacement of dungeon.
Let's pretend like, Dev's won't even read this. It won't be implemented.

Why? I will give the answer like developer with my assumptions.
"Who do we think we are. The basic rule which we are following is to make the players uncomfortable and reduce the chances of getting final level upgrades as free of cost. We got into trouble very much from the manager because of Fall event where everyone getting final upgrade without using diamonds. So we are focused in meeting the requirements to avoid this trouble from the manager. The company profit is important rather than player happiness. Once a player get tempted of losing one or few final upgrades, there is a chance of player's wallet/money making an acquaintance with Inno's payment gateway storage. So we know what we are doing and what we are avoiding to focus"

This is the first year of foe in which events concept got replicated many times. Not ready to wish anything for 2024 regarding the game.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This is the first year of foe in which events concept got replicated many times. Not ready to wish anything for 2024 regarding the game.
No?

Halloween was carbon copy of Archaeology in the same year it was developed.

The long running version of Forge Bowl and Soccer, and even the Spring Origami and first Fellowship event were basically the same thing (pick one of 3 chests to cross a field).

Reusing the same event once it's developed has been normal for a long time. New this year is mostly just replacing a number of old, unique events - sometimes with copies of ones you apparently dislike. But they were all balanced to be able to finish them for free.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Not at current balancing. and given that you only need to hit 240 for the main building, I doubt it's meant to be (though I think it might be close depending on what the stars for a daily quest are).

I think there's a good chance I skip the rest of this event on beta. I'll find a way to get the golden choco on live, somehow.

Proven Legend

Merchant
We are taking part in a free to play game and I would be the first to moan about the way the game is going now, I will not be moaning about The Winter Event because I will not be doing it. But some players will moan all day and still take part. Just stop moaning and eaither play or do not play. The best way to tell Inno what you think is to not play their money grabbing games..... So stop moaning.