• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

-Alin-

Emperor
In what way is it better?
It is only better for players who replace all their damaged troops. Players who fight with 2 heavy units and 6 rogues have to pick their really damaged units much more carefully.

Even so fights are still way faster now even If You have to "pick" damaged units.

There is literally zero difference from having rogues hurt at the end or having units hurt between rogues at the end, still super easy to swap units, even simplier now because all hurt units are always at the end.

People are complaining literally for nothing...
This is the best update made so far for army management and people want it reverted, that's just silly.

angelgail

Baronet
Even so fights are still way faster now even If You have to "pick" damaged units.

There is literally zero difference from having rogues hurt at the end or having units hurt between rogues at the end, still super easy to swap units, even simplier now because all hurt units are always at the end.

People are complaining literally for nothing...
This is the best update made so far for army management and people want it reverted, that's just silly.
sorry i disagree

PilgrimDK

Merchant
It is worse for some of us, as now we need to keep an eye on two groups of troops. left side troops full HP and right side troops with damage.

The old setup would place the damaged types together but still divided so you could see what you had of each, but now we need to look left and count a specific troop and then look right and count the rest of the same troop, much more work to do. What if i want to change the numer of a specific troop and need to know how many i got fast, i would need to look both sides now as i dont know how many died in the previous battle.

In my book it is much faster to look at a group of the same troops together to see how many you got and switch the damaged ones as i know they are on the right side in their group.
The only thing the new setup gives is for some to stop using the mind to count and just switch the troops 1-1 (Not said in an offensive way)

Why not give us the option to switch between the old and new style like with the stacking troops situation, they gave us a way to choose how to use it.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
It is fine to disagree but this doesn't change the fact that now fights are much faster than used to be before.

I see no issue with that, much easier and intuitive to remove the injured units which are all at the end.
What if we want to chance the number of troop setups, you cant just switch 1 to 1 at the right side, you need to count

-Alin-

Emperor
What if we want to chance the number of troop setups, you cant just switch 1 to 1 at the right side, you need to count

What You have to count?

All You need to have is visual memory, is super simple to get all the time 2, 3, 4 main units and rogues indiferently on the injured order of units, what is so hard here? ... it is all based on simple clicks.

Again, the new update is way better than anything InnoGames had so far, and I am completely fine with the injured units at the end despite their order with rogues, its still faster than was before, I have everything in one page, no more scroll needed or click on other tabs to get the rogues or desired units since are all of them in front and all injured units are at the end.

Be glad You aren't forced to use the very old army management from 2013, If You really think this is slow.

My concern is if they "fix" Your "Issue"(which isn't an issue at all) we will be back to searching for rogues and staying with injured units in front which will suck very hard.

Last edited:

PilgrimDK

Merchant
What You have to count?

All You need to have is visual memory, is super simple to get all the time 2, 3, 4 main units and rogues indiferently on the injured order of units, what is so hard here? ... it is all based on simple clicks.

Again, the new update is way better than anything InnoGames had so far, and I am completely fine with the injured units at the end despite their order with rogues, its still faster than was before, I have everything in one page, no more scroll needed or click on other tabs to get the rogues or desired units since are all of them in front and all injured units are at the end.

Be glad You aren't forced to use the very old army management from 2013, If You really think this is slow.

My concern is if they "fix" Your "Issue"(which isn't an issue at all) we will be back to searching for rogues and staying with injured units in front which will suck very hard.
I still do not agree with you, it is not the better than anything they made so far and every person has a diffrent memory adaption, so there will be diffrent visual handling.
I dont need to seperate broken vs. fixed troops, i can esily seperate them visually as they were and fight fast, but now its more troublesome as i need to handle 2 groups. I dont need so simple a setup that i dont have to think about what is damaged and what is not. What do you do if you want to chance troop numbers vs. rogues?

And reguarding fix the issue, then dont worry, i ask for a way to turn the old troop handling on and off like the stacking troop setting, with that we hve acces to both setups. Then you can have your new setup and i can have my old.

-Alin-

Emperor
I still do not agree with you, it is not the better than anything they made so far and every person has a diffrent memory adaption, so there will be diffrent visual handling.
I dont need to seperate broken vs. fixed troops, i can esily seperate them visually as they were and fight fast, but now its more troublesome as i need to handle 2 groups. I dont need so simple a setup that i dont have to think about what is damaged and what is not. What do you do if you want to chance troop numbers vs. rogues?

And reguarding fix the issue, then dont worry, i ask for a way to turn the old troop handling on and off like the stacking troop setting, with that we hve acces to both setups. Then you can have your new setup and i can have my old.

Either way it will be in the end I have no problem with any of these 2 variants (same speed in changing those 8 units or making different armies for me), old versus new variant of selecting the 8 fighting units , but this as long as the injured units and rogues are kept on the bottom bar as it is now, avoiding scrolling for desired units and especially rogues.

Let's see what Inno will do in the end ...
But I am already afraid of the result.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Either way it will be in the end I have no problem with any of these 2 variants (same speed in changing those 8 units or making different armies for me), old versus new variant of selecting the 8 fighting units , but this as long as the injured units and rogues are kept on the bottom bar as it is now, avoiding scrolling for desired units and especially rogues.
I hope for the switch setup so all parts get the setup they prefer c",)

If we need to change something, then its where they placed rogues, like under Ages now. We need to have a banner with them next to the troop types and not a place under ages, noone will go in and change the age to find rogues for a fight. We dont use their design as it is, we just create a banner for rogues atm.

angelgail

Baronet

a way to turn it off for those of us that dont want it would be great

angelgail

Baronet
I hope for the switch setup so all parts get the setup they prefer c",)

If we need to change something, then its where they placed rogues, like under Ages now. We need to have a banner with them next to the troop types and not a place under ages, noone will go in and change the age to find rogues for a fight. We dont use their design as it is, we just create a banner for rogues atm.
the part of rogues you can do now click on light units there they are

angelgail

Baronet
im fine with how they do on the bottom like inventory part but it the ones im useing in battle at the time i dont like

ArklurBeta

Baronet
im fine with how they do on the bottom like inventory part but it the ones im useing in battle at the time i dont like

-OFF-
Please learn to use the forum. Your previous 3 messages (and many times this can be said for 2-3 messages of yours) could be just one.
You can quote multiple messages in just 1 message, no need to separate messages.
Also, punctuation marks exist, use them. Put some effort into your messages, it won't hurt.
-ON-

I played with the feature even more, and I'm with #TeamLikeIt. Almost exclusively I replace the (most) damaged units, so having all of them on the right side is simply much more convenient than before.

Last edited:

Ifmountain

Farmer
You can summarize the update on the organization of the damaged and undamaged units in the fighter unit window as: We just read the request and did not put ANY thoughts into this. To NOT see the damaged units in the stacked area on the bottom of the "select the units you want to fight with" are - this is brilliant. To do the same in the window with the units one is fighting with is... lets stay positive - very special. You guys obviously do not play your own game. Pretty much an expected further mess-up following the Titan Age disaster.

I played with the feature even more, and I'm with #TeamLikeIt. Almost exclusively I replace the (most) damaged units, so having all of them on the right side is simply much more convenient than before.

That is exactly what I am saying whole time. It is faster and much more clearer. But it needs some getting used to.

#TeamLikeIt

angelgail

Baronet
-OFF-
Please learn to use the forum. Your previous 3 messages (and many times this can be said for 2-3 messages of yours) could be just one.
You can quote multiple messages in just 1 message, no need to separate messages.
Also, punctuation marks exist, use them. Put some effort into your messages, it won't hurt.
-ON-

excuse me i failed writing an spelling in school but can try an edit my messages next time