• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Interface improvements and feature test

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
That does not work in browser. As soon as you move around the city or click anything, it collapses.

The collapsible buff bar is really getting more annoying by the day.
This was changed some time ago here on beta. Are you maybe looking at your live world? There this change will only come with the next update.

Demeter7

Squire
This was changed some time ago here on beta. Are you maybe looking at your live world? There this change will only come with the next update.
Yes I was looking at live. I hope it gets better. It is so annoying to need to keep clicking to see how many more collections are remaining.

For example, when collecting from Truce Tower, I usually manually motivate individual cities to click on the building of an age for which I want goods. Then when TT charges are used up, I use the collect-all. With this new menu, it requires clicking often to see how many charges are left instead of glancing at the buff bar.

The same with Kraken charges. It is helpful to see at a glance how many are remaining, to know if I want to open GBG, GE, PvP, the map, or save them for GvG. The amount of charges remaining is part of deciding where to fight next.

Too much clicking.

Last edited:
Can we please have the buff bar open vertically instead of horizontally? Having it stay open horizontally is almost as bad as it closing automatically.
At least on PC, the horizontal may be more appropriate in the app since the whole app is horizontal anyway. But on PC there's enough room to have it expand vertically.

For some time the wounded units have been grouped separately, making a chaos of the army window. Can we please revert to the original ordering by type?