• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Wilson5

Merchant
Any idea how long it normally takes, after release of new age on beta, to get it on live "alfa"servers???

Getting close to think about quitting this game which doesn't even have beta to continue.

But sure can invent new guesses for new age need

You can change age when you have done enough mars goods to get through techs at least.
So after new age is released, you can use all additional credits and mars ores to make those mars goods.
And its up to you how greedy you do the change.

After move only way to get mars goods is mars GB, which give mars stuff then and all old event buildings which give even some goods.
And then this first and only wink from first tech. Synthes---or whatever right word is ;)--cizing
If don't have enough mars goods, then it will be possible make using special goods Prom & Ori (which haven't had any production use yet), and maybe V-goods. Mix and match ;)

And then of course that mars RAIN FOREST!
I am -99% sure that mars plants will grow faster and produce oxygen. Then can remove all oxygen devices and double mars goods buildings for faster production.

Then need only those 250 million supplies to make them ;)

Option 3: Game over for at least one year.

DeletedUser9947

1 month I believe. It depends on the amount of bugs and improvements required :)

DeletedUser10265

top end players negotiate in gbg all the time if playing efficiently.
Top end players negotiate in GBG seldom, they build siege camps and fight most of the time. Fighting is cheaper and faster, when racing with other guilds, there is no time for negotiations.

Well, that´s not in any way different if you choose not to use a GB which has negotiations as a charge. It´s absolutely possible to use that every day of the week.
Lol, dude, I see some problems with reading comprehension at your side. It is totally different and you cannot use it every day of the week, as I explained it earlier and you just ignored that.

for those who keep saying this has no use every second monday... consider that you'll probably be able to collect it Monday, negotiate Tuesday, then collect it again Tuesday and negotiate more...
That's not possible to everyone.
And it doesn't change much - you have one day less. You cannot always adjust everyting (GE, GBG) in such a way to use this bonus on Sunday and twice on Tuesday. The game should make using this feature relatively easy, not demand adjusting everything to do it.

Inno needs to start actually playing their own game.
Totally agreed.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I don't see the problem with a HC for negotiations ... 11/14 days you can easily negotiate your first 10 gbg encounters, it would cost next to nothing and if the rewards are similar to HC it would definitely be worth it. 2 of those down days you can easily negotiate the cheap encounters in GE lvl 1/2, there's no reason to rush through GE. And for the last day, you have the option to collect on monday and negotiate twice on tuesday as mentioned, if you're that dedicated to the game that you want to optimize everything, you shouldn't have a problem figuring out how to do that. Of course, this is assuming you're a lower age player who bought the goods. Those in SAM+ who got the goods for themselves can easily use the excavation sites for any missing negotiations. So Inno has made the building easy to use for those who can actually get the goods for themselves. If you want to get it early you have to make adjustments, don't see an issue with that.

You already change your gameplay based on other great buildings (HC, AM, Dyn/Voyager, etc..), what's the issue with another one? There's nothing forcing a fighter to get one, but why shouldn't negotiators have a fun building as well? And if you really are unable to figure out a way to use it on mondays ...so what if you miss out on 7% of the collections? A 93% efficient HC would still be great.

Not everything has to be 100% optimized. It's a game, players can play it as they see fit. If you're a fighter you can get HC, if you're a negotiator you can get this new building. If you want both, great! I don't see the issue with options. There are plenty of buildings I don't have that others find very useful, I don't see anything wrong with that.

This is coming from a fighter, I hardly do any negotiations. I would definitely get this new building if the rewards are the same as a HC.

DeletedUser9851

I don't see the problem with a HC for negotiations ... 11/14 days you can easily negotiate your first 10 gbg encounters, it would cost next to nothing and if the rewards are similar to HC it would definitely be worth it. 2 of those down days you can easily negotiate the cheap encounters in GE lvl 1/2, there's no reason to rush through GE. And for the last day, you have the option to collect on monday and negotiate twice on tuesday as mentioned, if you're that dedicated to the game that you want to optimize everything, you shouldn't have a problem figuring out how to do that. Of course, this is assuming you're a lower age player who bought the goods. Those in SAM+ who got the goods for themselves can easily use the excavation sites for any missing negotiations. So Inno has made the building easy to use for those who can actually get the goods for themselves. If you want to get it early you have to make adjustments, don't see an issue with that.

You already change your gameplay based on other great buildings (HC, AM, Dyn/Voyager, etc..), what's the issue with another one? There's nothing forcing a fighter to get one, but why shouldn't negotiators have a fun building as well? And if you really are unable to figure out a way to use it on mondays ...so what if you miss out on 7% of the collections? A 93% efficient HC would still be great.

Not everything has to be 100% optimized. It's a game, players can play it as they see fit. If you're a fighter you can get HC, if you're a negotiator you can get this new building. If you want both, great! I don't see the issue with options. There are plenty of buildings I don't have that others find very useful, I don't see anything wrong with that.

This is coming from a fighter, I hardly do any negotiations. I would definitely get this new building if the rewards are the same as a HC.
Couldn't agree more...after all, those who have the Temple of Relics...can they use the Bonus provided by this Great Building each and every day? Of course not! It can only be "used" during GE, for a maximum of 6 days out of 7) ;)

Plus, in theory, LOTS of players out there would be able to use this yet-to-be-named SA:AB Great Building EACH AND EVERY DAY of a month...you want a proof? Here it is: here I have made a representation of the month of April (which starts on a Wednesday)

April.png

We can see here that a player could in theory use the bonus of this yet-to-be-named SA:AB Great Building EVERY DAY for the whole month? Now, you will say, why am I adding GBG on the 2nd and the 4th Monday of the month, when GBG actually ends on those days? Well, if you are a player located in Europe you can definitely do some Negotiations before GBG ends on those Mondays (which is 8 AM GMT) and this can also apply for players who would be present on GBG on this given timeframe as well :)

As for Negotiations in the Japanese Settlement, well I am not sure if this SA:AB GB will allow its bonus to be used outside your main city, hence the reason why I did not include it in the table above :)

And I am not including here the Negotiations available on Mars Campaign Maps (as well as for SA:AB Campaign Maps)...so the argument that this GB cannot be used each and every day can be debunked ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilson5

Merchant
I am getting my head full of your negotiations. Soon I will negotiate even when cant. I begin to negotiate with support to get free diamond... no ...I mean I am very hard diamond farmer (credit card farmer) and dont need to do that ;)
How can you negotiate in SAAb if there doesnt exist whole saab. And maybe never will....:p
And did you forget that you can negotiate in japan also in monday.

DeletedUser9851

I am getting my head full of your negotiations. Soon I will negotiate even when cant. I begin to negotiate with support to get free diamond... no ...I mean I am very hard diamond farmer (credit card farmer) and dont need to do that ;)
How can you negotiate in SAAb if there doesnt exist whole saab. And maybe never will....:p
And did you forget that you can negotiate in japan also in monday.
True...but ONLY if this SA:AB GB will allow its bonus to be used outside your city (in this case, the Japanese Settlement) :)

Dessire

Regent
people complaining because there are some players in iron age with an arc in their cities, now, FoE has developed a new great building that SAM and SAAB players can use everyday because they can negotiate 20 times per day every day in the continent map to get the special goods of SAM and SAAB and people still complaing because if they are in virtual future or a lower era they only have GE and guild battlegrounds to negotiate :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V
+9999999 to this new building! <3 and -999999 to people who are complaining for this!!!!

DeletedUser9263

what does the second GB look like? do we have that info yet?

If they don't have it unless the stats for the military is just out of this world you will have very few people going into SAAB. The only reason people went into Mars was for the military. There was no GB that made going into it exciting. A GB for negotiations isn't super exciting. So there won't be a rush to get it. Without a rush to get it there won't be a demand for goods. Without a demand for goods people will just sit in Mars where at least the military units are nice