• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

Rakshas

Farmer
You said something that may be true. sometimes i feel that innogames want to shut down this game, is tired about it but it can't do it because they earn a lot of money each year thanks to the pay to win players.

Yeah I doubt that. As long as they make a good amount of money they won't "want" to shut it down, rather they'd "want" to keep it going. I dunno, a lot of you seem pretty tired of it, so why not quit?

Wilson5

Merchant
Well..for me the main object of foe should be getting forward in ages, so thats why wonder why they make tons of other things parallel and freeze the main story. What is the point of making mars goods if they are not needed .But anyway whatever :p
And why not quit..well..this is like quit allready maybe an year for someones..living dead..

DeletedUser7522

When the new era will be available at last ? its been a year now since the last. everything is ready, what are you waiting for ?

DeletedUser8257

How do you know everything is ready?

The front end visible to us via requests might be done, but that doesn't mean the back end is. Have patience.

DeletedUser9851

I would say next month...why? SA:M was released on Apr 23, 2019 and, about 2-3 weeks later: it was available on Live Servers...so not even a year yet folks! ;)

DeletedUser9851

For those players inquiring as of when we can expect SA:AB to be released on BETA; I would say next month...why? Well, SA:M was released on Apr 23, 2019...so not even a year yet ;)

kaymedic

Marquis
For those players inquiring as of when we can expect SA:AB to be released on BETA; I would say next month...why? Well, SA:M was released on Apr 23, 2019...so not even a year yet ;)

New ages were not released every 12 month in the past. So that should not be the reason why we would see it next month. It is a good guess though. I personally think it can be released on BETA every minute related to the data we already have.

DeletedUser8899

Not sure they want 1year between the 2 SA eras... There is usually 3-4 months between ages or parts of ages

DeletedUser9851

through
Not sure they want 1year between the 2 SA eras... There is usually 3-4 months between ages or parts of ages

Oceanic Future: Age's first part was released on 15 March, 2017 while the final part was released on 7 March, 2018 (on Live Servers)
Virtual Future: Age's first part was released on 18 July, 2018 while the final part was released on 4 February 2019 (on Live Servers)
SA:M: Age was released on 28 May 2019 (on Live Servers)

Since SA:M was released as a whole last year, this is why I said that it will most likely be released next month (since OF and VF were released via multiple parts)

Wilson5

Merchant
mars goods not needed...if no new age coming and cant see what to do with them. No sense to make them half million.. but just quit and restart once in year..
and hooray...new parallel age.-.egyptians now there...

DeletedUser8899

@jesuismoti you don't learn me anything: new era or parts every 3-4 months lol
There is no way to think that it would be released next day, week, month or year !

DeletedUser8257

@jesuismoti you don't learn me anything: new era or parts every 3-4 months lol
There is no way to think that it would be released next day, week, month or year !
His comment literally says there has been a year between ages. With supporting evidence.

Yes, there has been times when a new part of an existing age has been released every 3-4 months. Those parts were not new ages. SA:AB is.

His comment literally says there has been a year between ages. With supporting evidence.

Yes, there has been times when a new part of an existing age has been released every 3-4 months. Those parts were not new ages. SA:AB is.

well, one could view "Space Age" as one complete age, and mars and asteroid belt as chapters of that...

besides, nobody knows when it will be released. i've heard a rumor that the covid-19 virus may even be a reason for delaying it until summer... and i can imagine that not everyone would be opposed to that :p

DeletedUser8257

well, one could view "Space Age" as one complete age, and mars and asteroid belt as chapters of that...

besides, nobody knows when it will be released. i've heard a rumor that the covid-19 virus may even be a reason for delaying it until summer... and i can imagine that not everyone would be opposed to that :p
I suppose. But in terms of ages in the game, and the sense in which they are separated, it would have to be a singular age with several parts - one part for each planet/part of the solar system - for that to hold.

I certainly hope that's not the case, but it's of course understandable and acceptable if it is.