• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Asteroid Belt

kaymedic

Marquis
His comment literally says there has been a year between ages. With supporting evidence.

Yes, there has been times when a new part of an existing age has been released every 3-4 months. Those parts were not new ages. SA:AB is.

Beta releases of last ages (only first parts):
Space Age Mars: April 23th, 2019
Virtual Future: June 21th, 2018
Oceanic Future part 1: March 1st, 2017
Arctic Future part 1: May 11th, 2016
Future: October 11th, 2015

Ages are not seasonal events. They are released when they are done.

Rakshas

Farmer
I think 1 year per age released is a bit too long. Hopefully they can crank them out somewhat faster next time, because I'm not sure they can keep the end game players interested with such a slow release cycle. I was late to SaM on live and I'm already really tired of camping there. Unless it's just acceptable losses to lose long time players.

And honestly, GBG has just made the game more tedious for me unfortunately. I don't see how people can stomach doing both GbG and GvG...they're just more mindless auto battling. I thought GbG was fun at first, but now it's just a huge drag :(.

Dessire

Regent
please read, atleast point 2.

1.now im starting to wish some changes about new eras like, in order to investigate X technology, you must complete some missions, and some of those missions must be done by playing "mini games" related to the era. "my lord, we have discovered a unic asteroid! it contains a rare material that would let us improve our spaceships engines as we have never imagined before. the problem is . . . we don't have the support of the rest of the countries because the asteroid is located in a very dangerous zone (a lot of X, gama, UV rays, etc whatever the reason you want to put) and we need their support, otherwise, we will never be able to create that new technology"- so, you need to talk and accept the missions of 3 to 6 different quests givers (they are the president of some countries for example) and comple them. and when you complete the last one then you discover that the last NPC quest giver is bad and then you must do an extra mission in order to "defeat or catch him" or maybe he convince you to do something evil and depending of your actions you can unlock an extra feature that other players could not have for have a different "end", and finally , you can also unlock the new technology. with this, I think new eras could be more enjoyable and memorable, more than just "spend X amount of goods and FP and that's it". what do you think guys?

2.also, I still think that if in the future, a new era gives us an alien contact, it would bea good idea to choose between 2 or 3 different types of alien civilizations in order to give the game more variety. if you choose civilization 1, the buildings and GB available for you will have an unic dessign, the same if you choose civilization 2 or 3. civilization 1 could be more "production oriented" so, factories, and GBs should give you more FPs, goods, gold, supplies, etc, and more defense to protect what you produce. civilization 2 more "military" oriented; more attack, faster military units productions, less FPs and good production so you must trade with other civilizations or attack them, and civilization 3 a mix of 1 and 2, or maybe a support civilization. what I mean with "support civilization"? imagine a great building that gives to you and all your guild members extra benefits to do more battles in guild battlegrounds, or to help a friend.

DeletedUser5097

1. It would make game progress very annoying. However unlocking “secret” buildings wouldn’t hurt through quest line
2. We already have that. Did you know that? It’s called cultural settlements and we can choose between 3: an neutral culture (Viking’s), an peaceful culture (Japanese) and an warminded culture (Egyptians)
2. Also they have Elvenar late “chapters” for you if you want to work with foreign chivilzations

Emberguard

Emperor
well, one could view "Space Age" as one complete age, and mars and asteroid belt as chapters of that...

besides, nobody knows when it will be released. i've heard a rumor that the covid-19 virus may even be a reason for delaying it until summer... and i can imagine that not everyone would be opposed to that :p
Except then you’d have to lump Bronze-Progressive as an “age”, Modern-Future as one “age” and then Arctic Future to Virtual Future also as a single “age”

Emberguard

Emperor
Except then you’d have to lump Bronze-Progressive as an “age”, Modern-Future as one “age” and then Arctic Future to Virtual Future also as a single “age”
on second thoughts it’d actually be
Bronze - Industrial (“Ages”)
Progressive - Tomorrow (“Eras”)
The Future - Virtual Future (“Future”)

Space Age is no different from Age, Era and Future being part of the names.

[...] I guess that it's true what they say: Patience is No Longer a Virtue in Our Society ;)
Who says that kinda nonsense ^^, virtues don't become invalid just because they are not expressed.
I'd concur, however, if we were to put it somewhat differently, say: The expression of all virtues including patience has been in decline for a long time, and we are heading towards levels of viciousness in our society soon to rival the infamous Empire(s) of old.

I think the release of new ages is taking way too long. The main focus of the game used to be advancing in ages and that is what drew me to the game in the first place. With GE, GBG, GVG, Settlements and tons of events and too few expansions, game is just getting less appealing to me. If you really want to stay on top of everything, you need to spend too much time. I used to play 11 worlds, but with all that is going on and how timeconsuming everything is, I stopped playing in 9. I really wish InnoGames would go back to basics and release new era's at least twice a year. Been ages since a new GB was introduced and years since a really good one was introduced. (HC and TA were all right)

DeletedUser10003

Im happy that i am not the only one, that is very excited for the new age, i especially think belt looks very cool. Artillery units are my favorite. I dont play on the beta server, but i do keep track on info here.