• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2019

I have a question about the spiderwebs and tools.... Some areas are darker, while some are "in the light" so to speak. In those lightened areas we can sometimes see if there is something behind the web. My question is, if the spiderwebs are in the light and I DON'T see anything behind it, is there a chance that there still might be items hiding behind the web if I use tools? Or if it's in the light and I see nothing, then I can be sure I won't find anything there?
I'm asking because I started to realize that the last might be the case and if so, I probably wasted some of the brooms cauldron for nothing...

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,

I just have the 7 up and will have the 8th when finish, but can't have the 9th, except if you want I use too many diamants, that mean, if it's the same on other worlds, many. people will not finish the building

podkap1970

Emperor
Hi,

I just have the 7 up and will have the 8th when finish, but can't have the 9th, except if you want I use too many diamants, that mean, if it's the same on other worlds, many. people will not finish the building
well sorry to hear that, then you did something wrong
i have also my event building at lvl 7, one upgrade i get from the questline, thats lvl 8
yesterday i did get the 50FPs grand prize, now i'm at 0/20 of the next and last upgrade i need
i have 100 candies atm, event lasts 11 more days, thats 880 more candies, plus 30 for the last day you login, i will have 1010 candies at the last day,
means i can buy 2 big tool boxes (790 candies) and one small one for 195, i'm pretty sure i will find 20 green vials with all those tools

and this all without the 8 books ( i miss one silver and one gold) library reward, even i would like to get the avatar there mmh

FrejaSP

Viceroy
The Books
I have several common books and one extra silver book but the rewards are not worth doing them. A few medaljes, goods or FP had been nice instead of all the silver and coints.
Only the gold book is worth doing more than once, I was lucky to get an extra of it.

I'm about 80 % through (Quest 41 and used most candy I got so far) and I'm still missing 3 books (Golden and 2x Silver). At this rate, I guess that I'm not going to get all books. I know the books are random, but it seems that a player that that finishes all quests and spends all candy's, still might not be able to collect all books.
So, again a event where Inno bates us with impossible to get prices.

Sooooo sad ....

mbk28

Baronet
well sorry to hear that, then you did something wrong
i have also my event building at lvl 7, one upgrade i get from the questline, thats lvl 8
yesterday i did get the 50FPs grand prize, now i'm at 0/20 of the next and last upgrade i need
i have 100 candies atm, event lasts 11 more days, thats 880 more candies, plus 30 for the last day you login, i will have 1010 candies at the last day,
means i can buy 2 big tool boxes (790 candies) and one small one for 195, i'm pretty sure i will find 20 green vials with all those tools

and this all without the 8 books ( i miss one silver and one gold) library reward, even i would like to get the avatar there mmh
Hi,

I had one time all books, but I just begin the 50 Fps, so I can't finish, I will have the 8th but not the 9th

podkap1970

Emperor
Hi,

I had one time all books, but I just begin the 50 Fps, so I can't finish, I will have the 8th but not the 9th

when you are at the 50 FPs grand prize, than you need a maximum of 40 green vials
at the end you can buy 2 large tool boxes, maybe a little one aswell, this should be enough for 40 green vials, can be close but i think you can manage it :)

and dont take all pumpkins or books!, when books no need, than dont take them!

dolphin

Marquis
Have not run across any Silver or Gold Halloween Story Books.

I have systematically uncovered 99% of cobwebs efficiently and have not seen these gems to complete the Books / Library quest to have a chance at the Librarian reward.

podkap1970

Emperor
yes this is true, i think none of my guild mates did get all books, that means a very low chance to get it
i would even use some diamonds, but i did buy 3 big tool 'bags' with candies, and did not get a single silver or gold book, that was worth 4700 diamonds
so this book thingie is for me a big fail

even if you spend 10 k diamonds you have a good chance not to get all books, bad mechanic

i know some of the players have done it, but not many ..., and the library prize is not worth 10k diamonds :)

DeletedUser8336

I have found and completed all the common books between 4 and 7 times.
I have found and completed all the Silver books once.
I have found and completed the Golden book twice.

No Diamonds used...

It IS possible!

...but I still need more books. :D

Edit : Of course, I have skipped all pumpkins and just focused on Potions and Books!
Edit Edit : ...and I just needs 24 Potions in order to be sure to get the 8 upgrades.

Last edited by a moderator:

In.My.ConTroL

Inhouse Community Manager
Can someone please advise us if there has been a mix up in the grand prizes, as there was during the testing of the Summer Event, if so will this be fixed during the re-balance?

That's not an issue, the Grand Prizes were configured this way in this year's event.

6zeva9

Baronet
Thank you to In.My.ConTroL for responding.
I have been told that Kurt and another Games Designer have said that this Event will commence on the Live Servers on the 15th October. If this is correct will the 8th Daily Quest be moved or will we need to wait until 8 am to start the GE Event if we do not want to fight the Large Army?

DeletedUser10039

29 Books completed and still missing 3 books. I have finished my asylum already but still need 2 silver and 1 gold book.
How many books, on average, does everyone find before finding the full set?