• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

DeletedUser

Does ANYBODY remember 'way back when Inno stated there wasn't gonna be and 'Space Age' type era?
You are aware that people who make decisions may change? That decisions in general may change? Everywhere?

"No, we don't need a traffic light there." *builds a traffic light a year later*

kaymedic

Marquis
You are aware that people who make decisions may change? That decisions in general may change? Everywhere?

"No, we don't need a traffic light there." *builds a traffic light a year later*

still they changed their mind. Thats everything he said ;)

Teak

Steward
I realy hope that u don't have the same kind of mechanic like the Wiking settlement.
Start the trip Mars, build the city up and you only get a fixed amount of time, afterwards you have to fly back...
Would be a bummer.

Andi47

Overlord
I realy hope that u don't have the same kind of mechanic like the Wiking settlement.
Start the trip Mars, build the city up and you only get a fixed amount of time, afterwards you have to fly back...
Would be a bummer.

Such a thing would be a definite show-stopper for me.

At the moment I'm doing the Vikings in a crazy "five 4-hour-cycles per day" and finished the latest village (almost) in the last moment (see screenshot), but as soon as I have my first lv5-greater Runestone at the main server, I will slow down and no longer care about the gold/silver/bronze limits for the runestone. I'm fed off with setting an alarm clock at 2 a.m in the morning....

Vikings_Beta_13_fertig.jpg

DeletedUser8090

You can definitely finish it without waking up at 2am...

anyway, not expecting we can move our SoKs to Mars, but if the ONLY purpose of Mars is to produce Mars microbes (edit: I meant Mars Ore), it would be a little disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

do you remember when they said there is a 2500 units limit :p

but if the ONLY purpose of Mars is to produce Mars microbes, it would be a little disappointing.
not only Mars Microbes

also the 4 other goods: Superalloys, BioTech Crops, Lubricants, Fusion Reactors
and the special good: Mars Ore

:oops:

not expecting we can move our SoKs to Mars
even if you could you would build something else (most likely Terrace Farms)
without getting motivated on Mars it would be useless there

:p

DeletedUser8707

mffg2m
Such a thing would be a definite show-stopper for me.

At the moment I'm doing the Vikings in a crazy "five 4-hour-cycles per day" and finished the latest village (almost) in the last moment (see screenshot), but as soon as I have my first lv5-greater Runestone at the main server, I will slow down and no longer care about the gold/silver/bronze limits for the runestone. I'm fed off with setting an alarm clock at 2 a.m in the morning....

Vikings_Beta_13_fertig.jpg
I fear that NEW age will be like vikings... because current city space is quite limitted and that will be very unpleasant change...

offTopic,

, about vikings - Andi47, get more goods expansions, try use Totems for diplomacy, do not build that last "diplomacy" building, build 3x BIG population houses, 4x MArkets gives you enough supplies and lotsa diplomacy... last push, just delete all roads and stack all buildings, then FIX diplomacy with totems...

https://prnt.sc/mffg2m

DeletedUser9975

What do u mean limited? There is still 23 expansions to place....4-5 eras.

DeletedUser

What do u mean limited? There is still 23 expansions to place....4-5 eras.
in that time you will get event buildings for 50 expansion

the next event building already needs 1.5 expansions

that is limited
the space doesn't grow fast enough as it would be needed

oops:
23 expansions. 4-5 eras. 2 GB per era.
then the whole space is already full

DeletedUser

I think it is the same but different

life support would be needed all the time or else people would die (unlike diplomacy which is only needed for a few seconds)

and you must do it or else you won't have Mars Ore and then can't do research
(like we must send those expensive Prom & Ori ships)

DeletedUser

and you must do it or else you won't have Mars Ore and then can't do research

Speaking of that, wonder how it works out for players that havent finished their province maps on earth, some might just have researched and left the province maps more or less alone.
If u need to do those maps on mars to get the special goods, they will have a problem if they need to complete the maps on earth to get to the maps on mars.

Miepie

Baronet
Speaking of that, wonder how it works out for players that havent finished their province maps on earth, some might just have researched and left the province maps more or less alone.
If u need to do those maps on mars to get the special goods, they will have a problem if they need to complete the maps on earth to get to the maps on mars.

Well, I guesss they'd better get started then

DeletedUser9982

Any news?

Those GB.. I would like to see a FPs Bonus in one of them.. But.. dont think so..