• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

Emberguard

Emperor
I make ton´s of goods every day via quests/CF, but getting goods on earth that can only be made on mars would be lame imo.
We can create artificial diamonds within a week. Given the universe is reasonably consistent in what it's made up of it's no unreasonable to be able to recreate the materials from mars on earth once you're able to transport goods back to earth and study what they're made of.

DeletedUser

Given the universe is reasonably consistent in what it's made up of it's no unreasonable to be able to recreate the materials from mars on earth once you're able to transport goods back to earth and study what they're made of.

Without goods buildings on earth?

DeletedUser

how can any quest produce goods without goods building ?

If u win something in real life (something made out of any material) then its made somewhere, the thing u win aint just magical poping up, i gues the quest rewards are meant to be realistic in that way.

EDIT: But maybe the quest giver has a base on Mars and send the stuff to earth.
EDIT2: If CF gives mars age goods and its placed in a mars storage then it would be ok imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5097

Or maybe not
Coin boost = 1589%
Sup. boost = 1878%
CF lvl 131 and still going up.
Ton´s of quest solved when i collect (since i have loads of sup. buildings giving +2,5 mill pr building)
+ other quests solved from using FP and buying FP
:p
I´ll run out of time solving quest´s before i run out of coins and supplies.
You missed my sollution:
CF increase requirements for completing mission equel or higher than rewards bonus,
EG:
500K coins/supplies basis requirment,
Increasing factor: 1878% (picking up your example)

Would make: 500k x 18,78 (grow factor of 1878%) = 9.390.000 coins/supp
Possible basis reward: 120k coins or supp = 2.253.600 coins or supp
Lost: arround 7.000.000 coins or supp and 9.390.000 coins or supp/mission

Yeah that would not make you run out of coins or supp anytime soon xd

And since you are so much about realism, higher demands from missions thnx to CF makes
perfectly sense. Since your guests are getting more demanding, while paying off better.
If u win something in real life (something made out of any material) then its made somewhere, the thing u win aint just magical poping up, i gues the quest rewards are meant to be realistic in that way.

EDIT: But maybe the quest giver has a base on Mars and send the stuff to earth.
EDIT2: If CF gives mars age goods and its placed in a mars storage then it would be ok imo.
It doesn't make any sense.xd Yeah sure the prize
in RL would be made. Let's assume that Inno goes as far as you in their lore and ''logic'' of missions
rewards. So basicly your mission giver got goods from Mars, shipt it all the way back to Eurth for
having it as a possible prize for you. Than if you got it, you ship it (somehow for free) all the way
back to Mars and than shift it back to Eurth... yeah that would make sense
Also how do you think of Zen zones and pilars how making goodies? In terms of realism?:p

DeletedUser5097

I srs find it unlikely my point was if u pay more than u get back your stock will
decrease and give it enough time and u run out of it. Making the mechanics
working with that, CF’s post scarcity can be fixed but I dont see it happening any
time soon, just like the Arc and high lvl att gbs
Misc
spam_portrait_architect.jpg
spam_portrait_architect_large.png

spam_portrait_general.jpg
spam_portrait_general_large.png

spam_portrait_joker.jpg
spam_portrait_joker_large.png

spam_portrait_scientist.jpg
spam_portrait_scientist_large.png

spam_portrait_trader.jpg
spam_portrait_trader_large.png
portrait_317.jpg
portrait_318.jpg
portrait_319.jpg
portrait_320.jpg
portrait_321.jpg
portrait_322.jpg
portrait_323.jpg
portrait_324.jpg
outpost_negotiation_0.png
exploration_site_mars_easy.png
exploration_site_mars_normal.png
exploration_site_mars_hard.png
outpost_hud_0.png
campaign stuff:
campaign_gui_0.png
pvp_mars.png
pvp_mars
pvp_spaceagemars.png
pvp_spaceagemars
mars_world_bg_0.jpg
spaceage_mars_1_bg_0.jpg
spaceage_mars_2_bg_0.jpg
research
"TechnologyBackgroundMarsOutpost"
"TechnologyHeadlineSpaceAgeMars"
"TechnologyHeadlineSpaceAgeMarsOutpost"
research_gui_0.png

Some texts:
"SAM|You have acquired this province. Click to do some shizle with the exploration site." (Changed to:
"SAM|You have acquired this province. Click on the exploration site to explore it. Then fight or negotiate to gain Mars Ore.")

"SAM|Acquire this province to gain access to its exploration site." (Changed to:
"SAM|Acquire this province to unlock its exploration site.")

"SAM|Credits are used to start an exploration on Mars. Collect it via residential buildings in the colony."

"SAM|Unlock these expansions by researching the required technology. Place expansions adjacent to your colony grid for more space to build. Upon moving on to the next age, this colony will be left behind, so expansions will not carry over."

"SAM|You need to be in %s to interact with this exploration site" (Changed to:
"SAM|You need to be in %s to unlock this exploration site.")

"Successfully attack or negotiate to obtain Mars Ore."

"An exploration to find Mars Ore is currently underway. Come back in:"

"Start an exploration to search for Mars Ore."

{return"icon_reward_rocket"} [...] "Access to your Mars Colony"

new:
"SAM|You unlocked an exploration site. Click on it to explore it. Then fight or negotiate to gain Mars Ore."

good names
already known:
"SAM|Superalloys"
"SAM|BioTech Crops"
"SAM|Lubricants"
"SAM|Mars Microbes"
"SAM|Fusion Reactors"

good boosts
"SAM|Lode of Minerals"
"SAM|Nutritional Soil"
"SAM|Hydrothermal Deposit"
"SAM|Fossil Site"
"SAM|Deuterium"
So many thanks for sharing this with is, did you have any succes in finding the battlefield background?:)

DeletedUser5097

Thnx, I did put the pieces together and got kinda the battlefield:
Mars battlefield.jpg
An important note:
I only did put the pieces together, but all credits for the discovery of the battlefield background
belong to @.Capo
Mars battlefield concept art.jpg
Pls notice that I did not take with this art concept the units' priority, nor did I added the ''fields''
and battlefield objects. This art is just made to give us a small sense of how Martian battles
may look like

Edit:
Added concept art units' in action

DeletedUser

In the spoiler thread "Vikings" this was found

feature": "gvg_free_for_all

AA gvg is "AllAge" so free-for-all is new

Anyone ever found out what that was or if it was from maps we alrdy have? (hoping it might be something that belongs in SAM)

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
I really hope that the buildings on Mars will be different from the others.
If we have to go from one window to another (Mars and Earth) we will have 3 with the settlements.
It has to be useful. If I can produce goods without building (quests or market) I will never go to Mars.

It would also be good if the new GB is not accessible in the early ages.
---------------------------
"previous_era_good_production" = city - 1 or unrefined - 1?
Maybe he gives future in S.A.M. for war instead of arctic useless?

qaccy

Emperor
@hiep lin I suspect that Mars is going to feature another good that can only be produced directly, just like Promethium and Orichalcum in AF and OF. I see Mars as just another harbor in this regard.

DeletedUser

we will get Mars Ore from mars explorations only
and like Prom and Ori it can't be traded

and for the 5 regular goods
why not producing them on mars ?
I doubt that we will be able to use the space on mars for regular/special buildings

we need to get to mars daily to get the Mars Ore
so we can collect and restart the goods buildings there too

what will definitely be new, is that these 5 new goods will NOT be boosted by existing, previous age goods anymore, and probably also not require previous age goods (AT would be the case in this age), meaning: we can only produce 2 out of 5 goods ourselves, and need to trade for the other 3 goods (which i like, tbh :p). perhaps we can get the other 3 from repeatable missions boosted by CF as well, but time will tell :p

DeletedUser5097

But here ?
Y_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Ship1.png

or here ?
H_SS_SpaceAgeMars_Townhall2.png
First spaceship to Mars, second may store Martian goodies/Mars ore and if shipment
is a thing perhaps fixed from Mars with the
second spaceship

As for obtaibing Mars ore, this is a perfect explenation:
we will get Mars Ore from mars explorations only
and like Prom and Ori it can't be traded

and for the 5 regular goods
why not producing them on mars ?
I doubt that we will be able to use the space on mars for regular/special buildings

we need to get to mars daily to get the Mars Ore
so we can collect and restart the goods buildings there too
Yet a point to add is that expeditions cost credits, this is obtained from houses on
Mars. So unless u want to pay a lot for Mars ore in space age Mars I think every1
goes to Mars