• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Space Age Mars

Devilsangel

Baronet
Found the description;) wonder how kraken will work alongside it... kill 1 unit twice or half+1:rolleyes:
("SAM|Missile Launch: For the first %s battles, there is a %s% chance of killing half the enemy units at the start of the battle. For two-wave battles, the skill applies only to the first wave. Refreshes with each collection.")("SAM|At the next level, the first %s battles have a %s% chance of killing half the enemy units at the start of a battle."),

DeletedUser7262

Found the description;) wonder how kraken will work alongside it... kill 1 unit twice or half+1:rolleyes:
("SAM|Missile Launch: For the first %s battles, there is a %s% chance of killing half the enemy units at the start of the battle. For two-wave battles, the skill applies only to the first wave. Refreshes with each collection.")("SAM|At the next level, the first %s battles have a %s% chance of killing half the enemy units at the start of a battle."),

if that research you did turns out to be correct i suspect there will be some upset players. because some players have a very high defensive boost and this will almost be a sure win for the attacker

DeletedUser

would be more fun if in 2 wave battles it would be applied to the 2nd wave

if that research you did turns out to be correct i suspect there will be some upset players. because some players have a very high defensive boost and this will almost be a sure win for the attacker
it would also upset the attacker if it applies for the defender :D

(unfortunately I believe that it won't be used for defending the city)

DeletedUser7262

would be more fun if in 2 wave battles it would be applied to the 2nd wave

it would also upset the attacker if it applies for the defender :D

(unfortunately I believe that it won't be used for defending the city)

i would love the idea of it defending the city. it would make the life for those who always attack hood members for plunder and tower points alot more difficult to say the least. but like you i think it would be for the attacker and it would also make GE level 4 easier

DeletedUser7262

but regardless if if kills half the troops and it is not for attacking and defending it would at some point be considered over power and change

DeletedUser8277

Wow that sounds lame and incredibly redundant with Kraken. I'm guessing the percent would have to be very low and the second bonus useless or non existent to make kraken still valuable.

Since you can't rely on a limited number of a % chance of anything people will still need high A/D boosts and AO which provides unlimited chances and works for defense which this obviously wont since the game will not use one of your chances on you (just like kraken) and it specifying 2 wave battles means it's not an exclusive defense building which is what it would have to be for this ability to apply to defense at all. Kraken is a nice novelty but a warrior it does not make you nor will this. This would be something for someone with nothing else better to spend their FP on once everything else is already up and leveled. Oh well they can't all be winners and we did just get 2 good ones in VF.

DeletedUser

One good thing about this new GB is that it looks like its made for GE (and maybe the expeditions on mars too)..... so maybe we will get GE5 :) and a renewal of the GE rewards with that.

Feanor II

Baronet
The only way for it to work would be if the percentage is absurdly low, presumably at least 1/4th the percentage of Kraken. Maybe they forego the FP bonus and bring the percentage up, but I've got to imagine it's still going to be very low

qaccy

Emperor
Uninspired and disappointing effect in my opinion. A defensive bonus or at least a different offensive one would be much more exciting for me. Even if it was the Kraken that applied to wave 2 instead of wave 1, that would be an improvement to me.

DeletedUser9112

And if this Go could only be used on the March era ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I explained myself badly. What about the new age

No you did not, every one knew what u meant, i was just fooling around. (sorry)

The GB has earth background so its most surely placed on earth and will work everywhere.
My guess is that they made this GB for players that have problems with 2 wave battles in GE and on the province maps

Nyafka

Merchant
No you did not, every one knew what u meant, i was just fooling around. (sorry)

The GB has earth background so its most surely placed on earth and will work everywhere.
My guess is that they made this GB for players that have problems with 2 wave battles in GE and on the province maps

all user need to be stronger. no rush on ages. and all battle can be easy. Still wating for lvl5 on GE for more fun.
Some people finishing the 64 gate in few hour for fun :D

DeletedUser8859

Found the description;) wonder how kraken will work alongside it... kill 1 unit twice or half+1

I expect that the game, if the probability of both GB rewards to take effect in the same battle happens, applies one first and then the other. That would be Kill half of the units (Missile Launch) , and then to kill another surviving unit (Kraken), each with the respective animation. For an enemy army of full 8 units that would reduce first from 8 to 4, and then from 4 to 3, before the start of battle.

If applying the GB rewards in the other order, then Kraken would reduce the enemy army from 8 to 7, and then the Missile Attack would have to deal with rounding the half of 7 (3.5) to a integer number of units for the required kill, ending at same results, 3 surviving units before the start of the battle.

DeletedUser8859

Uninspired and disappointing effect in my opinion. A defensive bonus or at least a different offensive one would be much more exciting for me. Even if it was the Kraken that applied to wave 2 instead of wave 1, that would be an improvement to me.

Is there info if the reward (Kill half of enemy army) works only when the player (GB Owner) is attacking?
Or, it works also as a defense, attacking a city with this GB built may result in the attacker (city enemy) lose half of the army before the battle start?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
If it is defensive, this could literally ruin the 1 unit + 7 rogues strategy. Interesting to see how this turns out...