• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

jtrucker

Baronet
so people who think it needs a rebalance:
simply don't get it if it is not good enough for you :rolleyes:

You, my friend, have missed my point. I was referring to the logic/math (one pagoda has DOUBLE of the goods than the other... so the other should have DOUBLE the FPs. - purely mathematics/logic equation). I wasn't comparing it to any other building. And I said it doesn't matter to me personally, I have fire pagoda a the number of FPs is irrelevant, I'm not such FP hunter like some others, I'm happy for the ATT/DEF boost even if it were giving me just 1 FP.
:p

DeletedUser

One little Fire Pagoda :p

Z2jWClD.png

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I will get one Pagoda. I'm not sure if it will be the fire or the water Pagoda but I love goods så it may be the water one.
I believe they are balanced fine, I would be happy for any of them.

DeletedUser9410

Because of the terrible mixed chests i just jumped the longest jumps possible every time with total disregard for the chest prizes. My pagoda is now at full level. So it is easy to get it there.

DeletedUser

Because of the terrible mixed chests i just jumped the longest jumps possible every time with total disregard for the chest prizes. My pagoda is now at full level. So it is easy to get it there.
Dat yz sow tru.

And that's all, folks!

Nothing more to be exited. No japanese garden upgrades (BIG disapointment!), mixed rewards in chests (wtf?), no cherry trees outside the town, although there are supposed to be. Boring event, on live I will spend some free diaxes (diamonds - for those, who don't want to understand) for second pagoda and that's it. It was almost as exiting as Vikings, very close to watching paint dry. Congratulations, reward for most boring game of the year 2019 goes to...

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Possible bug on pc. I've twice made a jump, but it was not recorded. Frog sits next to the origami, but no lanterns are deducted or chest prize awarded.
Had to close browser and reload. Then redid the jump, and it worked fine. Never had this happen in any other event. Occurred once using IE, once on Firefox, both Win 10 pc's.
And yeah, the prizes in the chests are lousy. Going for longest jumps each time. boring.

Having several level one pagodas still in my inventory in live from when they first appeared any more level ones will be useless for me, and I'm sure a great many other long term players will be in the same situation.
Where we are currently being offered a level one as a prize now, could they instead be a kit (level one or upgrade).

DeletedUser9573

I like to suggest a change for the fire pagoda. Can you combine the attack and defense boost to make it like the one from e.g. Zeus Statue boosting attack and defensive of offensive army?

DeletedUser5097

Please make it like TA aidding both of your armies

Or
fire Att/Def attacking army
eurth Att/Def defending army

water coin+supply boost

DeletedUser

Having several level one pagodas still in my inventory in live from when they first appeared any more level ones will be useless for me, and I'm sure a great many other long term players will be in the same situation.
Where we are currently being offered a level one as a prize now, could they instead be a kit (level one or upgrade).
Don't be so sure. We put them in a wastebin loooong time ago.

DeletedUser

Would the event be even available for app players before its end? And that is the question for @Zarok Dai , not other players.

DeletedUser9961

!!!!!Please Innogames bring the cherry garden sets back in this event available as daily price!!!!!!

Feanor II

Baronet
Tax refund finally came through. Inno, give me something worth buying as a Daily Special when it goes live and a significant chunk of it is yours.