• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

jtrucker

Baronet
I heard they are introducing a Face of the Ancients upgrade kit. It doubles the size to 4 x 4 and gives you one free Colosseum BP per week.

Laughing so hard, I'll have heart attack and that's all your fault..

But you know, what's really bad? It totally wouldn't surprise me, if you were actually correct (or very close to reality anyway) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser9666

I heard they are introducing a Face of the Ancients upgrade kit. It doubles the size to 4 x 4 and gives you one free Colosseum BP per week.

Well, if you upgrade it 7 times, you might have your choice at the end - Colossus, Norte Dame or Lotus prints.
:p

DeletedUser8887

Ya gotta have some fun somewhere and this event isn't providing any. Now that I only get the daily event quest it takes 2 or 3 days to get enough points to do one hop. And if you go for the longest one, you are most likely to win a color guard. Oh well, at least I'm not still married to my first wife. :)

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Oh dear, we are into the second repeat cycle of daily specials only to be offered the same boring stuff that most of us already have, unloved, unwanted and gathering dust in our inventories. Please Inno save me from boredom and find some prizes that we all really lust after. You don't have to look far or even do any extra work - you could offer a Cherry Garden Selection kit for example. You never know, we might be happy to buy extra lanterns if there was something available that we actually wanted. Please, I have $ burning a hole in my pocket and nothing to spend them on. Continue like this and I will be looking for another game to spend money on because as things have been for the past few months, there is nothing here.

Okamiris

Baronet
For my part the event is already finished! I have the pagoda and 4 upgrade kit in my inventory, all I have left is to finish the quests to have the last 2 upgrade.
So no need to cross the pond and no need for the league award! And view the daily special I will not spend any more lanterns for Nothing :(

DeletedUser9490

My feedback to the event
- event is excellent
- mixed origami rewards is a bad idea. Please return to the organized wins, such as by carnival or bowl event.

And I repeat my earlier recommendations
Please, create a new type of event where the player will be able to choose any building, package or upgrade kit. And after completing all the tasks he will receive the chosen reward.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
I too like the event, it's nice and relaxing. I can see I will get the upgrade I need to the Pagada.
I still like the mixet boxes, I do not like drummer boys and color guard in the boxes, they are useless for most. Maybe they need a little love to make them useful for all ages.

Feanor II

Baronet
Oh dear, we are into the second repeat cycle of daily specials only to be offered the same boring stuff that most of us already have, unloved, unwanted and gathering dust in our inventories. Please Inno save me from boredom and find some prizes that we all really lust after. You don't have to look far or even do any extra work - you could offer a Cherry Garden Selection kit for example. You never know, we might be happy to buy extra lanterns if there was something available that we actually wanted. Please, I have $ burning a hole in my pocket and nothing to spend them on. Continue like this and I will be looking for another game to spend money on because as things have been for the past few months, there is nothing here.

Agree 100%

The truly crazy thing is that it's soooo easy to fix when it goes Live. The 50 FP pack is the only thing (I believe) in the Grand Prize rotation but not the DS rotation, other than the Pagoda Upgrade itself of course. So make the 50FP pack a DS. Everyone has a use for FPs.

Or make the Pagoda Upgrade a DS, but we all know that won't happen.

Thunderdome

Emperor
The mixed rewards is what got me to just break away from the event. Useful rewards for me would be medals (as I still need expansions), forge points, unattached troops (not color guard, drummer boys, champions, or rogues; got too many) for the era I am in, goods, blue prints, reno or upgrade kits, or supplies. Useless rewards are gold (as if 57 million isn't enough), residential buildings (same reason as previous), boosts, non-event happiness buildings, Victory Towers (I got like 70+ of them things in my inventory). Every one else's might be different, however, these are my opinions of such given with the city I built. Every since this mix came up, I kept getting "junk" that I don't want or need and felt this is a waste of time.

The other bit has to do with the delay of time between the tested event and the release of the update of the app. Nearly 90% of my game time would be through the use of the app, to include testing. To even have a short period of time, it's not good enough to test (why even have beta on the server select screen if supposedly the test server doesn't have the test event fully released) or to get my fancy up to take it on the live server; also, it makes us feel like we're behind or that we have to be forced to be on a computer just to test.

jtrucker

Baronet
Lvl 7 pagoda balancing?

If I take the fire pagoda with both ATT and DEF boosts as a middle for the stuff it produces other than the boosts...
then water pagoda produces the same amount of FPs but double the goods
it would be only logical that the Earth pagoda, producing the same amount of goods, should produce double the amount of FPs = 6 (not 5 as it currently does.)

Just sayin'... makes no difference to me, I'll go for the Fire one and I'll have only one (Even if was willing to spend diamonds, I have no space for two)

Btw I distinctly remember that the Fire pagoda did have only ATT boost. So thank you (honestly) for adding the DEF boost to it.

DeletedUser9410

I agree, the new system (mixed prizes in chests) is a bad idea.

Bad is putting it politely. Easily the Worst idea iv ever seen. I now have an army of color guards.
Almost every other quest is Buy fp's, good grief, Seriously!!!

Ironically i updated my app last week, now i get cherry trees on that BUT no event, on Browser i get event but no tree. I spend 14 + hrs of my day on the road and away from home and my computer, but cant play on app until event is almost over.
I really used to enjoy this event, now its just crap.
P.S. Personally i think this game is going downhill very fast.

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

Emperor
@CaptainJackSparrow I feel like your post is going to be wholly irrelevant when talking about the live version of the game. Do you only play here on the beta server because it gets things early and you're handed free diamonds on a regular basis or do you actually accept that this is a beta server where there isn't really a 'standard' that has to be met due to it being a test environment?

DeletedUser

there is no need for a rebalance
3-5 FP, goods and/or boosts on 4x4

it is much better than many buildings

not every new building must be better than all previous ones

let's look what you get on 4x4
5 FP + 10 goods: SoK would need 4 space more. and you even get 2 tribal squares on top of those 5 SoK
3 FP + attack boost: the 12% (VF) would alone at least require 10 space if you compare it with checkmate square / speakers corner + 12 for SoK. + goods (and for 12% defense you would need 2 space with 2 level 2 wathfire. and some have many watchfires. even level 1 which then are 3 space)
3 FP + 20 goods. if you consider those 10 goods how much space would it need to produce them a day ? in latest era sure more than 8 space. so 10 goods instead of 2 FP is something some people would prefer. not all. but that is the player's choice: 2 FP or 10 goods

so people who think it needs a rebalance:
simply don't get it if it is not good enough for you :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9410

@CaptainJackSparrow I feel like your post is going to be wholly irrelevant when talking about the live version of the game. Do you only play here on the beta server because it gets things early and you're handed free diamonds on a regular basis or do you actually accept that this is a beta server where there isn't really a 'standard' that has to be met due to it being a test environment?

To which post do you refer. I have lots. If you refer to my earlier post about the timings of browser and app, and you are SO knowledgeable, perhaps you can explain how i get half the event on my app???

Umm i know this is the beta server, ( it says that when i log in ) i also know how things work here and on live. I didnt start playing only yesterday.
But thank you SO much for explaining about the diamonds and "standard" etc. So much appreciated.

Attachments

• bad dream.jpg
    bad dream.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser9825

BORING
Daily connections = 50 Laterns
PLUS
Main Quests = 60 Laterns
OR
Bonus Quests = 100 Laterns

One 'golden animal jump' every one or two days!?!
(Stag jump = 155 / Lion jump = 150 / Giraffe jump = 146)
Meaning forget that 'daily' special.

DeletedUser9962

Is it possible that when the event is going to finish, the 3 pagoda`s can change? i mean... i would like to put the fire pagoda, but what if at the end , they will change something and i end up with only 3 fp and only one boost )attack or defence?!

Alphatier

Farmer
it is my third event on the beta.
At the beginning, it was not so good for me.
- I think the cherry trees are extremely rare, then 2, 5 , 10 at random. I don`t like them.
- mixed prizes in chests, at the beginning I hate it, now I do the longest hop and let me surprise.
- I wait for the update fore mobile. It rest only 9 days.
- the Pagoda is well
I think, you test an other thing for the prizes in the chests.
I preffer FPs, Army, Medailles. But surprise is also ok for me.
The three events, it was the best.
Greetings