• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser9770

I have not had a single rosewood near the city all day today; ( No more pink trees near the city?

maxbergheim

Squire
I do not understand why they do not upgrade the cherry set. it's the only reason people would spend diamonds. I have 3 sets in the city and I would spend it willingly. I have neighbors who have dozens of sets and would spend a sea of diamonds to upgrade them all if they put them. You can make this event without spending diamonds, so what does the anthem gain?

Thunderdome

Emperor
Not once have I got a cherry tree in my city within the app (again, people who use this as a form of playing are left out until Inno decides to release it). It's when I get home to play on the browser I had see 1 or 2 that yield a low amount of lanterns (3 and 5 respectfully). This leaves me out at about 14 hours a day (especially on weekends since I work on some projects on the road). However, I am not going to get into that as not even the strongest crowbar will help them or me to dislodge their heads from that one point.

This event blows. (Change it and I will change it back, simple). With a high expectation of lanterns to be used, low issue of lanterns either by daily or quest, a cruel mix of prizes (like, who in the world came up with that idea, anyways?), and "out of reach" quests (like spending tons of FP, donating large amounts of goods to the guild treasury where the collections from the Observatory and Arc does not count toward such, etc.), I am seeing this event as something I am going to skip when it comes to the live server I play in. I have yet to spend any diamonds or money during this and there is no incentive in doing so.

Wake me up when we get an event that we can go "wow" on with enthusiasm. For now, I am just going to play my game.

Feanor II

Baronet
a cruel mix of prizes (like, who in the world came up with that idea, anyways?)
Wake me up when we get an event that we can go "wow" on with enthusiasm. For now, I am just going to play my game.

I agree, and what's so frustrating is they were on the right path. WW Shrink Kit, RH Shrink Kit, and Watchfire Upgrade were all good ideas that allowed players who have been on for years to improve their cities. OK, Victory Tower Upgrade was a misfire since no serious high-age player uses them; no one's perfect. Then they just stopped with making improvements available and instead want us to spend diamonds/money on things we already have too much of.

housemouse

Squire
I don't understand why there are no buildings or upgrades from the cherry tree orchard set as the daily price.

The league has not been fun since the winter event. The events are not fair and are more and more Inno's calculated gambling.
I don't feel like exposing myself to this stress in my free time. I'm only in a bad mood when a new event starts.
Hey Inno, fun is different! :(

Thunderdome

Emperor
On Victory Towers, I got like 70+ of them bloody things in my inventory since they felt like giving to me each time I try for something better.

I tried my might with these events but they come short. As someone mentioned before this is a test server. What they did not know is I base my future participation (as well as making my guildies on the live server aware) on how available the components are to be tested. If the rewards are not appealing, it's no point to waste time. If the event is not available to be tested on the app (I work and travel and use the app on my tablet during downtimes and breaks) or the elements not available (the appearance of Cherry trees), it will always be a 50/50 chance (only if it wows me enough to try again) when it's live if I want to participate. If the quests are not reasonable, it can forget me participating. Same goes for % of dinky prizes obtained vs the prizes that really mattered; which this event is poorly designed. I am not saying to give me all on a silver platter; I am saying make things reasonable (including new players who may not have 300+ goods to donate to the guild treasury or the gold to buy x amount of forge points) as well give an incentive for players in wanting to spend instead of forcing them to do so.

DeletedUser9807

I love the graphics on this event and the whole concept of it. However, I'm finding it rather tedious. It takes solving 2-3 quests in order to make the largest jump. And I agree with what others have said about the prizes being too random. It's so much better to have similar prizes and be able to choose which one you're most interested in. This game should be fun, but I'm finding the events lately a bit frustrating.

DeletedUser9606

Dear FoE developers,

Please bring back the old system of the prizes to choose from for when the event goes live. The current system makes it super annoying that you can never win proper prizes (medals or FPs) apart from the daily specials and are winning excruciatingly annoying options (coins, supplies, Victory towers, etc.) 19 times of 20. I believe I am speaking for a lot of us when I am saying that the previous prize system was much better. Hope you will listen to our feedback as I am not the only person speaking about this and consider making the change back.

Yours Sincerely,
Penki

jtrucker

Baronet
Seems that Inno wanted to try something new (=mixed prizes) and obviously couldn't have known whether it is good or bad before testing it here. So now they have tried and we have spoken. Hopefully this feedback will work like Beta feedback should = like with the Forge Bowl, not like with the Carnival.

...spes moritur ultima ...

DeletedUser9961

Dear Foe Team .... As I've heard there is no possibility this year in the spring event to increase the cherry garden sets from the previous year. Too bad because they are also in the daily challenges, but no upgradekits are available. At the last fall event there was also the opportunity to get cider mill selection kits as the daily price.
It would not make sense in my opinion. As often as possible, you make the daily challenge. Over the year you get some cherry garden set pieces and then there is no way to top up or upgrade.
Had I known that, I would not have made the daily challenges for the cherry garden sets ....

I want to ask the Foe team to include the cherry garden sets in the daily prices, as it was the case at the fall event.
Certainly such an action would be very popular with the community.
And from an economic point of view, this would certainly be an advantage for Innogames.

Snazzle

Merchant
Not only are these mixed prize options awful but why do inno insist putting on drummer boys and color guard into the mixture , any player beyond EMA does not want or need these two military units .
Please Inno make the prizes by era , beyond Ema era should not be getting these two units in the prize boxes or in the daily challenge prizes either .
Change this please , make it a random unit of the players era instead , what player beyond ema wants these ,
leaves me to ask , are you playing your own game ? and if so are you using drummer boys and color guards in fights beyond ema era ? cos if you are , that is tragic lol

Last edited: