• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Umbrathor

Baronet
Wow, and they changed the chests too, to have themed chests instead of random! Well, for anyone who wasn't convinced yet, this clearly proves that Inno does listen to the feedback.

Someone said it already but I want to mention it again: On the live server I already have two pagodas from further events. So for long time player it would be great to get a selection kit (pagoda or upgrade kit) instead of a pagoda in the quest line and after crossing the pond for the x-time. So I have the chance to use my existing pagodas to upgrade it :)

DeletedUser9961

Thank you Innogames for bringing the cherrygarden sets back.... Thank you for listen to the community..... Also without the cherrygarden sets the spring event would be nice and the pagonda is a good event building....
But now this event will be awesome!!!! I will spend 25000 Diamonts because of the chrrygarden set its my favourit building!!!!

!!!!THANK YOU INNOGAMES!!!!

DeletedUser9734

Did they change percent chances to get the DS? It's now pretty hard to get the DS, I spent about 15k diamonds to only get 5 DS prizes. It now feels like the Carnival all over again. Actually worse than the Carnival because you only get 1200 lanterns for 2k diamonds, whereas in the carnival you got 10k florins for 4k diamonds. So odds are a lot worse in the Spring event. Would like to know if others also had as much trouble as myself in getting today's DS.

DeletedUser9522

Did they change percent chances to get the DS? It's now pretty hard to get the DS, I spent about 15k diamonds to only get 5 DS prizes. It now feels like the Carnival all over again. Actually worse than the Carnival because you only get 1200 lanterns for 2k diamonds, whereas in the carnival you got 10k florins for 4k diamonds. So odds are a lot worse in the Spring event. Would like to know if others also had as much trouble as myself in getting today's DS.
The chances were changed a little bit, but not to much.
Got 10 DS today for the 6,7k lanterns I saved until today.

upload_2019-3-7_19-47-38.png

DeletedUser8887

Thank you for the cherry garden prize and for changing the chests to how they normally are. Much better. :)

jtrucker

Baronet
Oh. I missed the cherry tree kit, hope it will be back again?
But thanks for the prizes going back to "theme" chests. That is soooo much better. Now I can choose and win at least SOME medals or SOME Fps etc.. Awesome, thank you.

DeletedUser

I know this is forum, but if you would be so kind and stop answering questions not meant for you, the mess would be less :) I know IT isn't, I ask if it would be.

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
In previous events it was said, that content was activated only after it was made sure, that it was distributed to "all" devices (not everyone gets the update at the same time)...

Thunderdome

Emperor
I can confirm, now the event is available on Android. Thank you, @InnoGames ! (and, please, make the next event available earlier, that the mobile players also get a chance to test it)
All they had to do is to make an update with a future event programmed so when it's released, it would go into the right server.

6zeva9

Baronet
May I ask, when we complete a quest, why does Hanako suggest you go and spend your Lanterns on "Chests" this year, when there are no chests. It could be confusing to newer players.

DeletedUser

Wow, and they changed the chests too, to have themed chests instead of random! Well, for anyone who wasn't convinced yet, this clearly proves that Inno does listen to the feedback.
We are conviced they listen to the feedback. Only its feedback from their book-keepers... :)

1BFA

Viceroy
bug?? Too many animals on the shore

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-03-10 145719.jpg
    Annotation 2019-03-10 145719.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 26

DeletedUser8766

this means i have only 10 hours to complete last request?

Attachments

• quest.png
    quest.png
    691.6 KB · Views: 33