• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8766

As far as I know the animals on the shore are the animals that were on the lily pads that you jumped on. So depending on which jumps you chose, it is possible to have more animals on the shore one time than another.

Looks like it may work out that way.

if i remember well...in every event usually there is abou 1 day extra... but in this way i think it's hard to complete the event...
my last 10 hours means i have time from 1.00 am to 10 am to complete last quest...and i need to sleep...and go to work in the morning...
it's a bug?

DeletedUser

maybe they want to release Space Age Mars on Thursday after the event ;) :D

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Dang... I really hoped the 2nd pagoda was a little cheaper.

Since I heard that we will get too many upgrades (2 more then necessary) if we only select the most efficient jumps, I thought, a second pagoda could be affordable like with hte summer Event, where the second ship only cost about 4k Diamonds.

Now I calculated a bit and came to the conclusion that if we get about 1500 lantern from trees around the cities, I would still have to buy lanterns for 12k Diamonds which would set me back about 9 month of diamonds collecting (or effectively about 50 Euro). So Pagoda seams to be similar expensive as the last few event buildings (Winter Spire/Colossus).

Really a hard decision - maybe I will come to a conclusion until it starts on live...

Thunderdome

Emperor
Stay tuned for the chilling conclusion to the Spring Event on Forge of Empires...
upload_2019-3-12_17-57-20.png
Now, it feels like a damn soap opera.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Dang... I really hoped the 2nd pagoda was a little cheaper.

Since I heard that we will get too many upgrades (2 more then necessary) if we only select the most efficient jumps, I thought, a second pagoda could be affordable like with hte summer Event, where the second ship only cost about 4k Diamonds.

Now I calculated a bit and came to the conclusion that if we get about 1500 lantern from trees around the cities, I would still have to buy lanterns for 12k Diamonds which would set me back about 9 month of diamonds collecting (or effectively about 50 Euro). So Pagoda seams to be similar expensive as the last few event buildings (Winter Spire/Colossus).

Really a hard decision - maybe I will come to a conclusion until it starts on live...
Second pagoda, with 2 upgrades from silver/gold league should cost about 4k, unless I got it wrong.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
cost about 4k

Depends on the amount of lanterns from trees in the city then... if we get about 2300 from here, then about 4K diamonds will be enough - otherwise it will be more likely that close to 6k are needed... will have to wait till the end of the event to buy the last few lanterns...

DeletedUser8351

I have all the improvements of the pagoda since a long time with a vent not finished, So easy to have :p Thank you for this vent, it is clearly better than the previous vent :D

DeletedUser8887

Happy to see you have figured out how to count. However, the prize (a watch fire) is not worth conquering a province or donating 500+ goods to the treasury. I see no value in finishing it.