• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Spring Event 2019

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser8947

Thought I'd share few stats with you.

Found 58 trees in my back yard in total, giving me 1115 lanterns, averaging about 2.6 trees and 50 lanterns per day.

Exact numbers:
5 x 3 lanterns
12 x 5 lanterns
18 x 10 lanterns
13 x 20 lanterns
8 x 50 lanterns
2 x 100 lanterns

Although there are still slightly more than 18 hours to go I don't expect these numbers to change very much any more.

EDIT: added 2 more trees when there is still an hour to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Depends on the amount of lanterns from trees in the city then... if we get about 2300 from here, then about 4K diamonds will be enough - otherwise it will be more likely that close to 6k are needed... will have to wait till the end of the event to buy the last few lanterns...
I counted for 1k lanterns extra from the trees, but I might be wrong, of course

julie66

Farmer
I've always loved the Cherry Blossoms Event!!!
This time the sequel is even better than the first one. I love the Pagoda upgrade and the anything you need in the set kit at the end. I've been pecking away at a second complete level 1 set with the daily quests in all my cities. The chance at making everything level 2 is seriously tempting me to buy diamonds when the event gets out of beta.
I hope you have a level 3 cherry blossom set on the drawing board for next year.

I have 1 disappointment. When you earn the prizes for crossing the pond, you get another level 1 Pagoda. I'd rather that be a kit that allows you to choose between an upgrade or another level 1 Pagoda. I already have several level 1 Pagodas in inventory in my cities. I'd be more interested in upgrading those, than getting more level 1 Pagodas.

Thank you again for another great event.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Oh, I don't know. At the very end, I am having mixed feelings about this event and whether or not I shall try it on the live server when it hits. I am not going to repeat past posts as already you have known my feelings from the first time it came out to now.

However, I can say at the very end and with what time I can get on the PC, I am somewhat satisfied. Just do me a favor, Inno, and don't break another event with that stupid random mix of prizes; it ruins the order of things. Also, tone down the requirements for quests as there are players who might be new and starting out and would be turned off with such high requirements (you know which ones I am talking about).

DeletedUser7454

I had not much time to play so missed several days yet I got 1 fully upgraded pagoda. Very nice an relaxing play! TY Inno

DeletedUser9779

For what little I could do the event, not available until last 5 days for mobile, it has been a good one as far as the quest line and getting lanterns. I got around 3 trees daily in my city for extra lanterns which helped.

My biggest concern is that out of all the frog jumps not once did I get the daily prize, made it across 2 1/2 times with a mix of long and short jumps.

The other thing I noticed, there was always 2 jumps offered at the same time that would result in getting some kind of military soldier.

All in all, I will be playing this event on my live world and hopefully over there I will get the full upgraded building because I will have the full time frame to play in.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Am i the only one who is scared that INNO will tweak the systems so people DON'T get pagoda that easy after comments here? :)
I'll be only surprised when they followed their "first year award" methods by making things possible for the players that will give an incentive towards spending and not turning them away with stuff like this. Clearly, this isn't the Inno I had known to love back in the day.

DeletedUser7624

Spent 7300 diamond + reward for silver and got 2 full pagodas :)

DeletedUser9760

When I logged in this morning (after the event was finished) there where still two trees, probably they spawned when the event was still going on. I got 30 lanterns but with no more event I wonder where they went lol

DeletedUser6436

Having several level one pagodas still in my inventory in live from when they first appeared any more level ones will be useless for me, and I'm sure a great many other long term players will be in the same situation.
Where we are currently being offered a level one as a prize now, could they instead be a kit (level one or upgrade).

This needs to be a thing...
In the questline the first reward should still be Lvl 1 Pagoda but in the Grand Prizes all Lvl 1 Pagodas should be a selection kit like stated above (Lvl 1 or Upgrade kit).