• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Virtual Future

DeletedUser

why next week? will happen something there?

In one of the videos about the vikings one of the developers said that VF3 would be out very soon, and that was on nov 28 so they most likely had it planed before Christmas at that point, so it must be very close now…. but still a guess.

Feanor II

Baronet
not possible
population is a passive bonus

the new bonus is also a passive one

but the new GB needs an active bonus that can be collected to start the passive bonus of x times the new bonus

so how about medals :p
or supplies. :D

Well, it is at least possible. There's no rule that says a GB can't have two passive bonuses; Inno can do whatever they want with it since it's their GB. I do agree with you that it's highly improbable, but it is a fun thought ;)

I'm still holding out hope that it will be a Forge Point building, though I must say that this:
What about guild crowns?
is a fun idea too! And it certainly fits the theme of "spoils of war".

DeletedUser

Well, it is at least possible. There's no rule that says a GB can't have two passive bonuses; Inno can do whatever they want with it since it's their GB. I do agree with you that it's highly improbable, but it is a fun thought ;)
it is impossible for this GB

the new bonus needs an active bonus to reset the amount
how would the game reset the x amount of the new bonus if there is no active bonus to do that ?

so maybe it is possible for other GB but not for any GB that has a x times you can use passive bonus that needs to be reset

Feanor II

Baronet
it is impossible for this GB

the new bonus needs an active bonus to reset the amount
how would the game reset the x amount of the new bonus if there is no active bonus to do that ?

so maybe it is possible for other GB but not for any GB that has a x times you can use passive bonus that needs to be reset

I stand corrected; you're right.

So FPs are still potentially on the table *fingers crossed...*

DeletedUser9062

I think we need one GB to make players invest more on battles and GvG. We all have innovation tower and i think we dont need more population GBs.So what about a fighting GB? Maybe every x battles you get a reward. I think Fps will be a secont reward. We always had an Fps GB in OF and AF. Last a guild GB will be great for player to try reach the VF and help the guild members, maybe you can collect the era you want to transfer good on the treasury. But not make it so good like the ARC.

DeletedUser

So what about a fighting GB? Maybe every x battles you get a reward.
something like that is already coming with the next GB

you have a x% chance to get a reward for the next y fights

DeletedUser5097

not possible
population is a passive bonus

the new bonus is also a passive one

but the new GB needs an active bonus that can be collected to start the passive bonus of x times the new bonus

so how about medals :p
or supplies. :D
Or units like Alcatrazz :D

DeletedUser9062

Ehhh i think something like alkatraz but with lower units will be overpowerd.... and unbalanced for new players.. cause is hard to find Vf goods on small guilds and then hard to level up the building.

DeletedUser9062

Wouldnt that be true for any VF GB no matter what it offers ;-)

True.. Some people need older goods so they spend the VF for nothing.. We see in Greece trades like. 500 VF for 1000 Modern Age, Cause of the GvG.. but i think Vf 3 will come the next week because, expantions will come in 7/1 in base servers... So lets see what Inno is planning

DeletedUser5097

Ehhh i think something like alkatraz but with lower units will be overpowerd.... and unbalanced for new players.. cause is hard to find Vf goods on small guilds and then hard to level up the building.
They can still build Alcatrazz for units out of a GB.:p Also late game
goodies are always a bit rare and hard to get for players in low ages.;)

DeletedUser7951

unbalanced for new players.. cause is hard to find Vf goods on small guilds
I don't think a GB in the Virtual era should be made for new players or any players bellow the virtual era in mind. Yes we do buy and build them even if not in the right era, but any GB should be primary useful for that era and beyond. One of the reasons I think the rouge-box description found is pretty useless for a virtual player, and thus for any virtual GB. (but if they changed Colosseum...that would fit better)

DeletedUser8859

something like alkatraz but with lower units

Alcatraz gives units randomly of same type of military buildings (barracks) the player have built at the city....

What about if a new GB gives random units of the same era of military buildings (barracks) the player have built at the city?

So, if for example the player has the Iron Age Archers Range built, then
  • Alcatraz would give randomly unattached Archers
  • New GB could give randomly unattached Iron Age units including: Soldiers, Arches, Legionaries, Ballistas, and/or Iron Age Fast units. Also Iron age Champions in a lower probability.
  • Number of units to be produced to be same or less than Alcatraz at same level.

DeletedUser5160

Alcatraz gives units randomly of same type of military buildings (barracks) the player have built at the city....

What about if a new GB gives random units of the same era of military buildings (barracks) the player have built at the city?

• New GB could give randomly unattached Iron Age units including: Soldiers, Arches, Legionaries, Ballistas, and/or Iron Age Fast units. Also Iron age Champions in a lower probability.
  • Number of units to be produced to be same or less than Alcatraz at same level.

:/ Wouldn't be very interesting. Even with VF, I only use Rocket Troops and Ronin. The other units are kind of junk....

DeletedUser9062

This sounds realy good.
If the "spoils of war" is the corect description, then this refers to me something like: Do x battles and take x random stuff. This is not bad. But if we do battles on GvG and we have pop up, windows saying us you have won this... Im never going ro build it.. is so bad when you try to be fast on GvG, and this will make yoy press more clicks.I'm curious to see the next BG...