• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

SergeB1

Squire
I've made 5 sec video from my android's app with flashing incidents, but I haven't had any idea how to upload it here... Any website like prntscr.com but for video?
I still have above mentioned video with flashing incidents, made few days ago, but today, after very nice announcement about incidents, they are not flashing, "good improvement", Inno!:(

SergeB1

Squire
Interested, that on the topic of Daily Challenges I can see the presence of Inno's dev team - they are communicating, improving DCs, showing that community's opinion really counted, but for incidents I rememver only announcement that this new feature will replace TH for the benefit of all players...and ignore since

DeletedUser

Nothing is being ignored. I have been passing all of the feedback on to the devs so they are aware of it all.

Achaeus

Marquis
Since it appears Incidents have been "reintroduced", were there changes? If so can we know what they are? It is hard to test something when you don't know what it is supposed to be doing or to check for changes when you don't know what they were!

SergeB1

Squire
Nothing is being ignored. I have been passing all of the feedback on to the devs so they are aware of it all.
Okey, you are not ignoring community, and I confident that community appreciate it. Hmmm, but does it mean that devs ignore community manager? ;)

DeletedUser

Okey, you are not ignoring community, and I confident that community appreciate it. Hmmm, but does it mean that devs ignore community manager? ;)

Listening to the community, and implementing everything the community suggests are 2 very different things :)

DeletedUser

The rewards used to be quite nice in the beginning.
Now that there is nothing in particular going on here on beta (events).
I do not feel a particular urge to log to find my incidents.
I assume incidents are supposed to tempt people to log daily.
That effect is missing me lately.

SergeB1

Squire
Please see my post here.
yes, I remember it :)
but could you kindly show me any post supported existing frequency of incidents appearance and their rewards?
or 5 posts supported new GB's window? (I remember few posts from Arc-maniacs ;) but shouldn't be more than 2 or 3)
and of cause you are right when you are talking about chaos and necessity of developing and realizing strategic policy, but it will be more honest to tell us, for example: community, incidents is awful crap but you have to accept it like this, decision made, and lock discussion, or example for DC topic: community, devs don't know what to do with all these stuff, your opinions appreciated...

P.S. unfortunately, English is not my native language, even not the second, and I'm afraid that sarcasm sometimes not clear visible ;)

DeletedUser

Incidents are still being tested and balanced, so there is no statement to be made until we see the final version of them.
As to DC, we have made many improvements and balancing changes to them, much of it based on community feedback, and they are still being worked on to continue to balance challenges so every player has a chance to complete them.

Fairy Lily

Steward
So for the main part, about 95%, I keep getting coins and supplies. That's it. I get maybe a few medals here and there, a couple goods, but its incredibly rare. It would be nice if it would be possible to get something other than coins and supplies.

DeletedUser8471

I noticed on the live servers since the window popped up explaining incidents again this week that the rewards seem to be less coins/supplies more the other goodies. It seems more balanced now, at least on the 4 worlds I play in. I'm not 100% sure but it seems the frequency of them have changed as well.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Message to Inno: Please sort out the balancing of rewards. They are currently so low that they really are not worth the effort. I advise that you ignor the date collected during the Fall Event because that required searching around for apple trees and any "Incident" was propbaly automatically collected. In reality, I am not going to waste time searching aropund outside my city to try to recieve totally insignificant rewards. I mean, honestly, Oceanic Future reward of 270 supplies - get real. If you want this feature to be a success, offer something worthwhile otherwise it will get less use that the Treasure Hunt and we all know what happened to that.

DeletedUser7107

rewards are totally irrelevant to my game. I am in contemporary and these are similar to the old 20 coins for aiding. just not worth the effort