• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser6863

Has there been a change in the amount of coins/supplies received from incidents. Yesterday I was receiving 105 coins/supplies and today I am receiving 480 coins/supplies. I have not changed era's.

DeletedUser8489

Intriguing... I'll have to pay more attention. I had noticed there were different colors to the glow effect but hadn't noticed a pattern. Will watch for that now for sure
the rare ones flash Orange ... or at least some of them do ...

jtrucker

Baronet
Hmm, rhino on raft gave me 5 FPs, not bad :) and the actual rhino is rather cute.
Anyway, thanks for the rebalancing (now the reward is more than aiding reward for given era, so it is all good...). I understand that higher era players do not need supplies/coins at all, having millions in storage, but lower level players will certainly enjoy it now. And even more THANKS for "10 salt" instead of "10 goods", that is real big improvement.
Don't see them on live servers yet (playing on UK and CZ servers) and my guildmates are asking - any date for release live yet?

DeletedUser6863

With the rebalancing of the incidents how many incidents are there going to be in 24 hours?

DeletedUser8489

From what I see the incidents/day have not changed. On 'live' I'm still getting up to 3 or 4. On 'Beta' about 10-13.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8059

Please leave any feedback on 'Incidents' in this thread.
You can find the full announcement here.
Thanks all.

The incidents are good for low level players but, the motivation needs to go. More medals and fps would be nice even for lower players.

Motivation kits are a waste of time as the neighbors friends and guild usually cover that. For now ilike them but I am low level in beta so the help me. but on my other worlds not so much.

jtrucker

Baronet
I'm playing on beta in HMA and on two live servers in Progressive Era and so far NEVER used any motivation kit at all. They (both types of motivation kits) are (in my opinion) the most useless items in the game. I have yet to log into a game without having all important buildings (SoK, Kiosk, Pole house, All special quest buildings) motivated. And no, I don't check whether all my coins/supplies buildings are motivated, have millions of coins/supplies.

DeletedUser4381

they are pretty useful if you have a lot of shrines and skywatches and are struggling with P+M

The problem with them is that you can only use them on buildings that haven't finished production... If I could motivate a finished production before I collected it then I'd be much more likely to use them.

DeletedUser8471

@Zarok Dai is there any eta on when this will be made available across all live servers and players? I have several members in my main guild that say they haven't seen any, and I explain that it is not available to all. Then they ask when its coming to full release, but to that I don't have an answer for them. Even a guess on it would be nice know.

Same for Daily Challenges, I see a few players get frustrated by seeing others benefit from it while they have no access to it. An eta on that would be helpful to calm them all down :D

jtrucker

Baronet
Hi,. I have question/suggestion for the developers and it is not exactly about the incidents, but hopefully you could pass it on?
I believe that we are all happy to see "5 glass" instead of "5 goods" when collecting incident... Is it possible to transfer this particular program module into the expeditions as well? Both rewarding chests and relics have just "20 goods.... 10 previous goods, 200 goods etc... That sucks, cuz we never know what we won. Most of the time it doesn't really matter, I know, but sometimes it would be interesting to know. And since this actual segment of the code already exists now in incidents, perhaps it could be "easily" modified for GEs?

Thanks.