• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback New Feature - Incidents

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hi,. I have question/suggestion for the developers and it is not exactly about the incidents, but hopefully you could pass it on?
I believe that we are all happy to see "5 glass" instead of "5 goods" when collecting incident... Is it possible to transfer this particular program module into the expeditions as well? Both rewarding chests and relics have just "20 goods.... 10 previous goods, 200 goods etc... That sucks, cuz we never know what we won. Most of the time it doesn't really matter, I know, but sometimes it would be interesting to know. And since this actual segment of the code already exists now in incidents, perhaps it could be "easily" modified for GEs?

Thanks.
The "mechanic" is already in Guild Expeditions. It will work everywhere where you're getting one type of a goods reward. It will not "work" that way when you're winning goods for all the goods types from your era or the era below.

So if I get 25 goods from my era (which means 5 of each goods type from my era) or 200 goods from the previous era (40 of each goods type from the previous era) I will just see the standard goods icon. Only if I was to get a reward along the lines of "5 of one goods type from the previous/current era" would I see a changed icon.

DeletedUser6863

@JTrucker It is in GE also. It happened both last week and this week with relics and chests. I play on pc. I am not sure if the device matters though.

DeletedUser5925

Hello,
Incidents are released to other servers some days ago. I read these info from a member stuff post:
Actually currently it can be 0-5, so it is possible to get none in a day.

The 24 hours starts from the moment the incident spawns in or around your city.

There is no set number of incidents you will receive each day. it will constantly vary. Currently it can be from 0-5 per day, but I have asked if the minimum could be set to 1 instead of zero.

Are these info still valid or changed anything? Because I get some info in my server' s forum about ther will be 10-15 incidents(no info if there will be every day) and they will appear for a short time. Can you please confirm that the info from here are still valid?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8150

On live i'm certainly getting way more than 5/day maybe 12 today?

Also the game must have incident deployment zones can they be tightened a bit. I found one under my harbour yesterday. Thats a bit tough to find

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8423

Please leave any feedback on 'Incidents' in this thread.
You can find the full announcement here.
Thanks all.

Love the incidents. But the last couple of days I have run into what I consider a problem. Incidents are popping in spots in my city where they are very difficult to find (eg. on streets behind buildings). Can something be done about that?

I don't mind when they pop up around my city but not within the city itself (behind buildings).

ArwenSky

DeletedUser8471

Love the incidents. But the last couple of days I have run into what I consider a problem. Incidents are popping in spots in my city where they are very difficult to find (eg. on streets behind buildings). Can something be done about that?

I don't mind when they pop up around my city but not within the city itself (behind buildings).

ArwenSky

I truly never understood why they designed them to appear on roads when the majority of roads get hidden by buildings.

The easiest way to find this is to have animations turned on and wait for the little people to get jammed up (or cars I think for 2 lane roads?)

You can also "move" buildings to find them. By which I mean selecting the move option a drag a large building around to make the other buildings become see through to find the locations.

But the animations can cause lag on some PCs/ Network connections or cause your phone/tablet battery to drain extremely fast.

And doing the drag method can take such a long time to only get a small reward. Not worth the time put into it unless you are desperate for goods/medals

Can a dev/staff member mention about reconsidering the Road incidents? Possibly removing them (and moving the drop rate to land/sea if applicable), or better yet: adding a feature to signal you have an incident on the map, similar to how the Relics function in GE. Think that was suggested before, and would be a huge quality of life improvement.
@Zarok Dai @Robert @Darkstar

DeletedUser

Can a dev/staff member mention about reconsidering the Road incidents? Possibly removing them (and moving the drop rate to land/sea if applicable), or better yet: adding a feature to signal you have an incident on the map, similar to how the Relics function in GE. Think that was suggested before, and would be a huge quality of life improvement.
@Zarok Dai @Robert @Darkstar

All you have to do is log back in to the game and the incidents will likely change location. I have found this to be the easiest way to locate incidents I could not locate on my streets.

DeletedUser8471

All you have to do is log back in to the game and the incidents will likely change location. I have found this to be the easiest way to locate incidents I could not locate on my streets.

They will only move on the street to a different location though. And if all your roads are blocked by buildings it doesn't help... =\

DeletedUser8410

Data for those who used captain treasure hunt on beta should be looked at.

I know I log in less often now since it was removed and I'm not sure that's what you want to accomplish.

DeletedUser8115

To the Managers, INNOGAMES developers,...

please, can you see the incident? There are really an incident in my city (server 8 Spain)?

Please, post your reply and an idea to solve the vision problem... if you think that there are an incident in the image XD

DeletedUser7529

Road incidents arent that big problem to find - I usually collect them 'by accident' - when collecting normal productions. Its actually a bit annoying - I drag mouse to collect everything fast and in middle I get popup saying I got 200 coins (vs 100 000+ collected from residences ;p). It needs to be clicked 'ok' so i can continue gathering productions.

DeletedUser8115

The inicident is in front of Royal Albert Hall door, between a House and a Shrine of Knowledge

DeletedUser7454

I just wonder if the incidents could be made also seasonal ? Especially during Christmas event would be more festive to find a snowmen, Christmas trees, etc. in the wilderness

DeletedUser8652

Are incidents still running in Beta? I've not seen any lately, didn't know if they were disabled for testing of the winter event?