• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback [Feedback] Great Buildings Level Up Window

podkap1970

Emperor
Since today's update I also have the new GB window. (has it been rolled out to everyone now?)
no, and i don't really want it, in that condition, i had it few weeks back, and i did not like it, even it have some improvement
but seems like not many do spend 5-10k FPs into other players GB's, kinda everyday
a 50 FP or 100 FP button is for me importent in a new GB UI system
it just saves lots of clicking/time

DeletedUser7869

All other fp you earn go to a fp put that you can use when you wish. (just like goods) and the fp packs could be droped

It would be a lot more easier to use if mine fp in this way with this new screen. Now you will have trouble splitting fp bar fp og fp packs fp
and risk using more than you wish of your fp in packs.

This would be great! Have a "FP Pouch" or some such thing in your inventory. You might even be able to display the number of stored FPs by the medals, diamonds, coins, and supplies.

BUT
, this might solve the packet and button issues. In this way the FPs would be stored in ONE LARGE GROUP no worries about 2, 5, 10 packet usage and left over FPs going to the FP bar or adding any additional types of packets to the game or having to add more buttons to the new interface.

For ex: You have 2FPs Packets x 12 -- 5FPs Packets x5 -- 10FPs Packets x5 = that's 99FPs that would go to a general STORED pool of FPs.

Maybe this way any FPs we get as rewards in GE (at least the 2, 5, & 10 variations) could go there as well. :D

Westeros77

Farmer
i don't have the new window yet, but from reading the feedback of others, it looks quite good. i am also a high level Arc player donating more thousands of FP daily on my regular world but I still think we should not spend more than 10 FP with one click. BUT it is important to have full control over FP packages, so we need three buttons 2,5 and 10 FP spending from FP packages.

DeletedUser7793

I might be going a bit off topic here, but I couldn't find a proper thread to post to.
1.93 has just hit the live servers and it turns out that the new 'Great Buildings' option that was supposed to replace the 'Visit' option is missing from the Great Buildings' menu and also from chat. It only appears in Messages when clicking on someone. Guess it isn't supposed to be this way.

Edit: I can go around it a bit, like opening one of my GBs, clicking on someone, choosing message, then in the message window (only if we have already changed messages) clicking on the persons icon and choosing 'Great Buildings' I can reach what I want. The only problem is when I close all these opened window, in the last one which was my own GB it now shows the list of contributors for the other GB I opened at my friend... Once again an update full of bugs/missing parts pushed to live...

Last edited by a moderator:

BRUDAN

Merchant
Good Morning!

My opinion the modification was very good, thanks INNO was worth the wait.
My concern is with the system that mistakes can happen for us to spend and return.
We will have to be aware of the number of points that are in stock and check when to return.
We wanted a change and it came, it did not please many, I think there are many who are demanding too much.

BRUDAN

Merchant
I might be going a bit off topic here, but I couldn't find a proper thread to post to.
1.93 has just hit the live servers and it turns out that the new 'Great Buildings' option that was supposed to replace the 'Visit' option is missing from the Great Buildings' menu and also from chat. It only appears in Messages when clicking on someone. Guess it isn't supposed to be this way.

Edit: I can go around it a bit, like opening one of my GBs, clicking on someone, choosing message, then in the message window (only if we have already changed messages) clicking on the persons icon and choosing 'Great Buildings' I can reach what I want. The only problem is when I close all these opened window, in the last one which was my own GB it now shows the list of contributors for the other GB I opened at my friend... Once again an update full of bugs/missing parts pushed to live...
The new modification in the big buildings and in the update 1.94

DeletedUser6764

In the Argentine server also 1.93 incomplete one was thrown. Ah certainly, they announced it 6 hours before the launch.
Pathetic

DeletedUser5253

I noticed this when it accidentally went live and was actually kinda bummed when it disappeared. I really like this new window, especially the Level Up tab and being able to see what the current and next level bonuses are.

Achaeus

Marquis
Have the new window now and have used it a few times. It is a real time saver and I like the concept! Thanks Inno!
I have used each of the buttons, 1,10, 10 from Bar and all have worked as described, taking FP's from packages and/or the Bar according to their designation. I am not seeing the lag mentioned previously in other posts, and the ranking information is accurate. That being said the donations are small and there are only 5 or less contributors in the ranking list.
Having the GB information and Level Up on 1 window is great! When I am out forging for FP's, being able to see GB advantages, (I currently do not have), is a nice aid to help make that decision about whether or not to put FP's on a GB. Time saver as I do not then need to return to my city to look it up.
I can see where it may take some time using the new window to take full advantage of it, but as is, it is a big step up from the old!

Things I would hope for or that could make this easier for me to use:
1) I often buy one or two FP's to complete a donation rather than using a FP pack, so the option or ability to buy FP's would be nice.
2) The option to choose which type of FP pack is being used. There are many Guilds with 7FP threads and as someone else has already pointed out you end up with FP's on your FP Bar that could stay in inventory. At the moment I need to preload my FP Bar to ensure this does not happen which only defeats the advantage of this nice new feature.
3) I could see 2 and 5 FP buttons being rather handy as well.

After reading the concerns of players who are donating very large numbers of FP's I can see their point, but this still seems like a step up from the old system. I can also see where space on the window may be a constraint for the programmers, so maybe another tab for those really large donations? Perhaps the buttons that are currently present could be narrowed a bit to make room for more. I find them a bit big, albeit the button for the taking FP's from the FP Bar may be driving the size. The only way to narrow that button would be to reduce the height of the text which would not be a good option. Hopefully there is a way to answer their needs as well.

Andi47

Overlord
Something may be done in that respect but it's not really a part of this new GB window. If Arc rewards are pointed out that will be in the reward window you receive, not in the leveling up window for the GB.

Well - at that time this would be almost useless.

The reason why this is needed in the GB donation window:
If I see that a few players have already donated to a certain GB, I want to know, whether I can go e.g. safe to contributor rank #2 and get at least the same amount of FP back. And for this I need to know HOW MANY FP I WOULD GET at that rank. (As for now I have to use a pocket calculator or an excelfile for calculating this)

DeletedUser5663

The only place from where you would get those 50 Forge Point packages is Great Building contribution rewards with 50+ FPs.
So? Those would be more than enough. These are the people who need those 50 FP packages because they invest tons of FP in single buildings, and I mean literally tons, as in thousands, and they get thousands back. So I don't understand why you keep insisting people wouldn't get many 50 FP packages. Because they easily would.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The option is not available directly with the update, it has to be activated. If it's not yet, I'd suggest waiting a bit. If it's still not activated then, check with the support team for your respective servers. :)

So? Those would be more than enough. These are the people who need those 50 FP packages because they invest tons of FP in single buildings, and I mean literally tons, as in thousands, and they get thousands back. So I don't understand why you keep insisting people wouldn't get many 50 FP packages. Because they easily would.
As I said already, I understand the point you're trying to make but if you just consider the type of packages you receive on a daily basis you'll see a '50 FPs' package will not be as frequent, maybe only for very high end players with high level Arcs. So it doesn't make spending FPs easier in general, only in specific cases.

This window, even with the need to click one button 5 times to contribute 50 FPs, does not take a lot of time (certainly way less than it is with the old window), but at the same time it also makes spending of smaller packages faster.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
The option is not available directly with the update, it has to be activated. If it's not yet, I'd suggest waiting a bit. If it's still not activated then, check with the support team for your respective servers. :)
Actually my bad, the 'GB' button is not in the context menus in those places (chat and in GBs) at this time. It's that way here on Beta as well. It's there for messages and social bar.

DeletedUser7793

Actually my bad, the 'GB' button is not in the context menus in those places (chat and in GBs) at this time. It's that way here on Beta as well. It's there for messages and social bar.
Thank you for your answer, I was afraid of it tho. Is there any information regarding wheter it will be changed in the near future?

DeletedUser5663

People with high end arcs are getting more and more, they won't be specific cases soon. Also a level 10 arc is enough to get 50 packs often enough.

Anyway, strange way to handle things...it would only improve the game for some people so lets not do it.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Thank you for your answer, I was afraid of it tho. Is there any information regarding wheter it will be changed in the near future?
We'll look into it. :)

People with high end arcs are getting more and more, they won't be specific cases soon. Also a level 10 arc is enough to get 50 packs often enough.

Anyway, strange way to handle things...it would only improve the game for some people so lets not do it.
On the contrary, it means let's look at this in a different way so that we find a better solution that helps all and not just specific parties. The change in this window is to make contributions easier in general, not just to help specific parties. BetaTest made a good point earlier that you can simply add a '50 FPs' button on the new window. It helps everyone in the current condition, with the existing packages and doesn't require anyone to have to earn 50 FPs packages in order to be able to spend FPs more easily.