• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Expedition Update

CrashBoom

Legend
Please noooo!! It's already a disaster they ruined GE completely !!
If they ALSO going to nerf the ToR rewards ... where will this end? Nerf the rewards (or %) on CF, on HC, on SV, on SC, etc etc ...
in Titan age there won't be diamonds in the quests anymore
just kidding

and reducing the rewards of the ToR by 20% actually wouldn't be a nerf
because we have one additonal level
to get the same rewards from the ToR like before of this level this would be logical o_O

.. on SV...
if they would increase the amount of friends we can have (or the maximum size of guilds) they would also have to adjust the Seed Vault :rolleyes:

Dear members of the developer's team,

Please give us our previous GE rewards back and don't touch anything that is created and used by millions of players for over 10 years !!
Really no need to invent back the wheel when it's already there and working fine!

For my part you create a brand new feature and place another kind of building somewhere north or east or west of our city ... you know how you've to do that, isn't it? That way you can create a total separate "Difficult/very hard Expedition level aka level 5 for those players who like to play it. That way the current GE stay like it is, so don't touch it EVER again, please !

Well, INNO, you finally did it, you made GE completely useless, congratulations! The rewards suck now at all levels and it is not worth playing it at all, You screwed up GBG with your cap, delayed Titan, mobile has all the ads, what is next? I do not know who pushed the "self destruct" button, but it is working.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Honestly, I find you rather thoughtless.
Apart from the fragments, the rewards are much more adapted than before.
No more victory towers, medal prizes, etc...
Now we regularly earn gold, supplies, goods, units, PF, which is more in line with our ways of playing.
I even understand the drop in diamonds, I just regret that Inno does not go all the way by no longer pooling through the worlds, the well cities.
The diamond must become rare to be appreciated at its fair value. I'm tired of seeing my world plagued by well cities that don't add anything to the gameplay, they're just ghost cities.
Even the shards seem logical to me, but not the ratio of earnable quantities to necessary quantities. But by dint of complaining about everything, without thinking, there is no risk of influencing Inno in his calculations of the number of fragments.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Do you know what politicians do when they are confused by citizens' questions or suggestions? They change the agenda, focusing on something different.
How about if the lvl 1-4 fragments things case is a change in agenda that shows case of level 5 is too tough militarily? So if either one improves, we'll be happy at the end of the day... That's why the fragments created...;)

-Alin-

Emperor
Do you know what politicians do when they are confused by citizens' questions or suggestions? They change the agenda, focusing on something different.
How about if the lvl 1-4 fragments things case is a change in agenda that shows case of level 5 is too tough militarily? So if either one improves, we'll be happy at the end of the day... ;)
Yeah, make 2 things bad then fix one, eventually people will forgive and forget the other one...
I expect something like that from MTG.

Yeah, make 2 things bad then fix one, eventually people will forgive and forget the other one...
I expect something like that from MTG.
I believe that players are smarter, and less forgiving, than you have given them credit for. The veteran players will remember. New players, that joined the game after the GEX changes, won't know the difference. IMO, INNO's tactics take into consideration the impact of player attrition. It's long been asserted that most of FOE's revenue comes from new and early players, not long-termers. If true, as long as they can replace departing end gamers with new players they will feel comfortable changing any feature of the game whether we like it or not.

Hmm, I just ended GE level 4. I got ZERO diamonds this week and that was something I expected. The fact stays that this is very sad because all the years I played each week GE, I always had at least 100 Diamonds, mostly a lot more !
If I wish to open GE level 5 it cost in total 1760 Goods, knowing that the guild I'm in only counts 3 members.

As long as not 1 member can finish L5 it's stupid to open it because it's frustrating too that you can't end it and on top it this....having a ToR, you see a Relic is somewhere at the end of L5 .... but you can't reach it (like I had previous week!) ...

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
What are you worried about?
If you find GE unprofitable, don't.
If you believe that all players think like you, no one will do the GE and Inno will draw the appropriate consequences.

And for those who say that the rewards were better before, I would like to know what they found better before, besides diamonds?

Kronan

Viceroy
... The veteran players will remember. New players, that joined the game after the GEX changes, won't know the difference. IMO, INNO's tactics take into consideration the impact of player attrition. It's long been asserted that most of FOE's revenue comes from new and early players, not long-termers. If true, as long as they can replace departing end gamers with new players they will feel comfortable changing any feature of the game whether we like it or not.

Exactly my contention (through your salient and succinct distillation...), when I wrote it up yesterday, 7 pages ago (wow - 7 pages in 1 day on this topic! Yowza!!) Glad to see you agree!

(THE GE, 2x (GE 5, then GE 1 - 4) BLINDSIDE )

and if you want to put all this out of your mind for a moment, then read this and hopefully, you'll laugh...

( The CEO and 3 envelopes... )

Last edited:
If you believe that all players think like you, no one will do the GE and Inno will draw the appropriate consequences.

And for those who say that the rewards were better before, I would like to know what they found better before, besides diamonds?
For my early era towns.....complete buildings - not frags requiring months to get a complete building - early towns can use all of the GE buildings except for Victory Towers.

For my main city...complete buildings that get fed to AD for stuff that I can use.

A couple extra FPs and units don't come close to making up for the nerf of diamonds and buildings.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Complete buildings that you all sold for next to nothing at the antique dealer???
Claim the return of Victory Towers and Medal Packs! If the FP and units are less important, also claim that in GbG these two rewards are replaced by buildings that you can sell at the antique shop.
Personally, I prefer this increase in goods, FP and units to the incipient buildings we had before.

Ok, agree, I can simply decide to stop playing GE. Hmm...then I lost one of the most fun parts of FoE ... If you love fragments, you can get them from me if I could transport them to you I did. My ToR give me better rewards as what I get. Only I got more fp's, but I've tons of fp's, so I was totally NOT waiting for more fp's. Also now GE L4 giving 3 times 4 units!! I've tons of units and besides: every player can simply build 1 or more military barracks to get more units, so those are not an improvement at all.
And secondly : the rewards are freaking "boring" !! Previously there was much more variation !
If I don't had a high level ToR I probably will stop playing GE and I'm not planning to delete my ToR level 61, never !

Complete buildings that you all sold for next to nothing at the antique dealer???
Claim the return of Victory Towers and Medal Packs! If the FP and units are less important, also claim that in GbG these two rewards are replaced by buildings that you can sell at the antique shop.
Personally, I prefer this increase in goods, FP and units to the incipient buildings we had before.
A complete building that can be sold is better than fragments of the same building. The only problem with medal packs is that the quantity is inconsequential. Make the reward 1000s of medals and lower era players will like them. I'm glad that you are happy with a few more FPs and units (in my towns I need neither). To each their own.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
You may be right in your observation and certainly that you represent the majority of players, but suddenly I wonder.
If FP and units are not paramount, why do I see so many cities with very high level arks (like so many other FP GBs) and so many alcatraz?
I'm not saying that these GB are useless or even essential, I note that on this forum in a subject we can read a grumbling mass complaining about the lack of FP, in another subject that we quickly run out of troops, and now in this subject that we lack old buildings that we resell without big gains at the antique dealer.

Above all, I understand Inno who cannot meet our expectations, since the community spends more of its time contradicting each other or always asking for more.

We are on a management/strategy game where we should run out of everything. However, we all notice that quite quickly we are overflowing with everything. I am therefore in favor of what you call "nerf" to give meaning to reflection, optimization and thus to the game.
Winning effortlessly makes me think of those players who think they are the strongest while using cheat codes.

zookeepers

Marquis
Alcatraz may not be a must have if you do not play GvG at the current balance.
But it isn't easy for guys to sell a GB which you built up 80 level or so.
Especially Alcatraz has a significant graphic, going very good with the pirates theme.
And, in the future, you may start needing it again when tha balance changes.

If you have Alcatraz, that is often more than enough for the units.