• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

instead of single key part, adding two calendar key parts might make me keep quiet with your suggestion, since it might be a different headache for all players but can be considered.
no idea about this will improve the chance.
50% effective chance or 80% effective chance whatever, I am getting each day nothing.
Once the event gets over, without spending diamonds, If i can open about 10 calendar slots, it will be an achievement for me.
Touching those double digits on calendar slots is not a simple thing without spending diamonds with this year winter event mechanism.
Daily challenge might play a vital role for it, but it is a tough task still.

I have some strict simple rule suggestion,

In a day, full calendar key must appear in it's third board occurence only.
Key appearance logic:
- starting mini-game, if calendar full key displayed on the prize boxes and players missed to collect from the prize, then they will get a definite chance to see the calendar full key after two boards. This logic should be maintained within a day and cannot be forwarded to next day. That is two boards seen already in a day, player shouldn't except next day they will get 100% keys on the fresh day opening or shuffle. Each day, board logic is strict within a day for calendar key appearance.

- If player collected full calendar key in day within first three boards and wish to see few more boards, they will get calendar key part from the third occurrence board after full calendar key collected from the prizes.

- calendar key appearance is not random with this logic and always stick within the day timeline and third occurance of the board for its each appearance in a day.
some of you guys are talking about playing many boards in a day, but myself daily playing single board and able to open maximum 3 boxes only.
if shuffle or stars helps means, can think about opening 4 boxes in a day.

Finishing rush quests might make me progress into open many boxes, but waiting to see any good buff can be introduced before wasting the stars with the this approach :rolleyes:.

BeeVee

Squire
Is it intended that confectionaries (all levels) produce winter event stars when producing 1 hour production?

CrashBoom

Legend
Why is it confusing? It clearly states, that you get supplies. There are just various themed production options, just like with every (old/normal) production building. It has always been like this.
View attachment 10346
there is also no Gingerbread House in the inventory after an 1 d production

Gingerbread_House.png

;)

Arete

Farmer
Unfortunately, it is not possible to collect the daily special today because of an internal error.

Attachments

• Bild1.jpg
    Bild1.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 21

CDmark

Baronet
This event I have always skipped the calendar, too frustrating. I let my 7 year old open the presents, she loves it, and this year, we named the elf "snowflake". I figure with all the latest event buildings and future ones, this is a good event to just play for specials and get the event building.

Found only 3 keys in first 11 days.. no key visible again today so won't even attempt playing. Winter event has no useful dailies and only good buildings are under 'calendar' which seems to be designed only for diamond spending players.. same as Elves workshop. On top of that this mini game is just click click click and nothing about skill. So free players will just take break or play for main building and forget about calendar or daily specials. Only 'Pay to Win' players will have any interest in this event.