• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2021

Owl II

Emperor
Already hate this event the calendar is not doable just used all the stars I managed to collect yesterday had about 6 boxes left to open without finding the key and hit the re-shuffle that should be once uncovered left until the player decides he needs it.. the auto reshuffle just means if you havent found that days key your out of luck and no point carrying on or dig deep for diamonds
I spent 5 and 9 stars on 2 keys. But this is not the end :)

The Lady Ann

Baronet
Already hate this event the calendar is not doable just used all the stars I managed to collect yesterday had about 6 boxes left to open without finding the key and hit the re-shuffle that should be once uncovered left until the player decides he needs it.. the auto reshuffle just means if you havent found that days key your out of luck and no point carrying on or dig deep for diamonds

it is what it is, and has been this way all the time we have had a winter event, many, many times it has been asked that the shuffle is something the player decides when to activate and maybe even at a small cost of diamonds, this has always fallen on deaf ears

podkap1970

Emperor
this event was always bad
and the last year event building was bad too

this year they are not that bad, but i'm not sure i will build it, its too big, and one stat on both event buildings are totally useless
so change the stats on the buildings, one for the attackers, and one for the players which like to defend their city, red to red, and blue to blue

calender? the rewards are not worth the trouble/diamonds you have to spend to get it
Reindeer Sleigh? the prizes you get there, are too old, not worth the diamonds
daily specials? old bad prizes, and i don't want a 4th winter train in my city :) ok maybe Sentinel Outpost/upgrade Kit

vidicecilia

Baronet
That was not your original argument.
Your original argument was:
"
The missions are boring when they are repeated again and again unnecessarily.
So you can understand the situation I invite you to see the list of fast missions of Winter Event 2020 here: https://mega.nz/file/MmRHyKwC#zgAhq9krNGwkv16Hk3YPq1yuk2gVleXhdmEgtk5ebs0.
You will see that it is composed by a serie of missions that do not repeat and make the event fun.
"

You invited comparison with last years Winter event, to which I don't see any significant difference.
I was pointing out that the repetition existed in the prior list you referenced. 7 vs 10 is not significant as they both are repetitious.

You can of course not like the list of quests for the Winter 2021 and for other events as well.

I will repeat what I already told you in the previous message,

I don’t know why you are not trained to understand that 7 production missions in a total of 37, is not a considerable figure, since that 7 represents a 19% of the total of 37. Nor you can understand that 10 production missions in a total of 28 represents a higher proportion, as that 10 represents a 36% of the total of 28.

36% of something is a proportion or percentage higher than 19%. This is elementary mathematics, you should understand it, but not.

This conversation is like pretending that someone who doesn’t understand the Russian language, deciphers the sayings of a Russian person. You don`t understand what I'm talking about, so this conversation has become a waste of time and energy for me. I will not continue answering you.

Yeah. Winter even is hands down the worst event solely because of awefull shuffle mechanic. Reindeer diamond grab and impossible calendar only makes things worse.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Yes you must. This option does not affect your (dis)ability to get maxed out event main building so you may consider it as just a way for diamond spenders to get something extra for their diamonds.

Thanks, I thought I would get the prizes just by getting the reinders, without paying diamonds, hahahaha....

For someone given negative feedback on this event, you did make it the daily quests in least than 24 hours this event has been running. :cool:
Actually I didn't because I have a normal human job and went to bed before the event started and got home after the calendar day changed to day 2 in that 12 hour span of time. My daily quest is triggered at 4pm PST which was before the event began and after the next day started as well.

I haven't gotten through the quests enough to reach the dailies, but I imagine I'm not going to be able to sustain getting a key a day if it's taking me 50 stars per day per key.

lord2403

Merchant
If Inno wanted to give defense a chance, he would activate GMs like the orangery and the kraken, for defense only.

I'm still use it in my town on the main server. Got enough of attack and defence for attacking army (for GvG, which I love, or BG) and at the same time enough of defence and attack for defending army. Thats because I prefer to maintain balance of everything in my town whithout any excess. As the results of it I can fight anything I want and everywhere I want but not everyone can touch my town. Certainly I've got enough of FP or goods in my town too

Last edited: