• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2021

Owl II

Emperor
I think they're trying to sneak it in in places to make the PvP Arena fights more meaningful.
Yes, it is! But they should understand that it is technically impossible to build the city's defense at the proper level. And what they do is like a "Heal all" button. Petty cheating. It's good we have the option to refuse in this case

AGranolaBar

Squire
Just posted moments before you wrote this ;) It's (only) 5% defense for attacking army :/

At least the main building seems decent enough.
Thank you.
That sounds good to me.
I did not expect it to be a gamechanger, just in line with similar sized items.

Owl II

Emperor
In fact, I was afraid the attack bonuses would be negligible due to mixing with the city's defense bonuses. Hallelujah, that didn't happen. Although day is young yet of course

hades8840

Squire
Ok feed back you will have to excuse me if I miss something this is my first xmas event.. need 32 keys to open all of the calendar and each key is hidden in a present each day so that 18 presents to open each day at a cost of 10 stars per present so you need unless your lucky roughly 180 stars per day for 32 days..
on top of that if you want a daily special it only appears once per set of presents so once you get it you have to either hit the lucky refresh of all presents or open all of them to force a refresh

as far as I can tell unless I missed something you can not do this event unless you use diamonds

also the train car as this is my first event how do I get the train to attach the cars too?

Emberguard

Emperor
Just posted moments before you wrote this ;) It's (only) 5% defense for attacking army :/

At least the main building seems decent enough.
5% probably would seem better if it wasn’t effectively a Road to Victory minus the goods.

As long as the Calendar reward remains a unique once off item then there’s some leeway to buff it a bit without it causing too much powercreep.

podkap1970

Emperor
Quest 9: Finish a 8-hours production 12 times in a production building.

Quest 10: Finish a 4-hours production 10 times in a production building.

Can you think of some other mission than thousands of hours of production one behind the other? This lack of creativity is incredible
wont be the last ones sadly, there are more coming, i forgot the numbers

Havik79

Baronet
Ok feed back you will have to excuse me if I miss something this is my first xmas event.. need 32 keys to open all of the calendar and each key is hidden in a present each day so that 18 presents to open each day at a cost of 10 stars per present so you need unless your lucky roughly 180 stars per day for 32 days..
on top of that if you want a daily special it only appears once per set of presents so once you get it you have to either hit the lucky refresh of all presents or open all of them to force a refresh

as far as I can tell unless I missed something you can not do this event unless you use diamonds

also the train car as this is my first event how do I get the train to attach the cars too?

You place the train in your city, then behind it place the cars right beside the train, they simply need to be beside each other, once you place the train and go to place a car it will flash behind the train to place it.

hades8840

Squire
You place the train in your city, then behind it place the cars right beside the train, they simply need to be beside each other, once you place the train and go to place a car it will flash behind the train to place it.
I understand how it works same as pirates hideout etc cars must be connected to the main thing in this case a train but I was asking where I get the train from I didnt see it listed as a prize for this event

Emm55

Merchant
I understand how it works same as pirates hideout etc cars must be connected to the main thing in this case a train but I was asking where I get the train from I didnt see it listed as a prize for this event
Yes, that's going to be a problem for you. The train was the event building about two years ago. : (

hades8840

Squire
Assuming then that one of the prizes for completing the calendar is a train car plus the reindeer collection first prize is a winter car selection then you should have the ability to get the train required also or it makes the other prizes of train cars useless

vidicecilia

Baronet
Winter%20Logo%201.png

Greetings, queens and kings!
On Wednesday, October 06th, you can get many presents at this year's Winter Event!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We also appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains a sentence like "I think the quests are bad and I also think presents containing cakes are lies" is not helpful. Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Best regards,
Your Forge of Empires Team

If you do not like to receive our comments, close the forum. We have the right to freely express our opinions of the game.

Owl II

Emperor
Naive. You can spent all the stars and not get the key. Or you can catch it for 10 stars

vidicecilia

Baronet
Quest 9: Finish a 8-hours production 12 times in a production building.

Quest 10: Finish a 4-hours production 10 times in a production building.

Quest 14: Finish 1-hour production 13 times in a production building.

Quest 15: Finish 4-hour production 24 times in a production buildin.

Is there someone responsible who can give an explanation about this?