• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2021

hades8840

Squire
Naive. You can spent all the stars and not get the key. Or you can catch it for 10 stars
you would have to have field of 4 leaf clovers if you even think you will find all 32 keys with what stars the event will give you at least on the halloween event once you found another sticker you could stop and save it for the day after with this event you cant

Dessire

Regent
Huge dissapointment, poor amount of Fps in the new special building and the new vagon does not give you FPs. 15 Fps in the new building + 3 or 4 FPs in the new vagon would be a lot better, an improvement of 100% in each new building! :/

Havik79

Baronet
I understand how it works same as pirates hideout etc cars must be connected to the main thing in this case a train but I was asking where I get the train from I didnt see it listed as a prize for this event

You only need a level 1 to get the bonuses, you should be able to get the train from the antique dealer, and no doubt should be as a daily prize during this event.

Devilsangel

Baronet
I understand how it works same as pirates hideout etc cars must be connected to the main thing in this case a train but I was asking where I get the train from I didnt see it listed as a prize for this event
The train Selection Kit might be a Daily special like last year ;)

Owl II

Emperor
you would have to have field of 4 leaf clovers if you even think you will find all 32 keys with what stars the event will give you at least on the halloween event once you found another sticker you could stop and save it for the day after with this event you cant
A field of clovers or a little diamonds:) it wasn't really that difficult. I was unable to collect several keys last year on beta because the picklock s in the daily challenges did not appear immediately

Ironrooster

Baronet
I don't understand all the angst over the productions.
You only get to do them once, so it really doesn't matter how fast you go as long as you finish them once by the end of the event.
And I always manage to do all the quests by the end of the event.
Besides you eventually, hit the dailies and and only get 1 quest per day plus the freebie.

vidicecilia

Baronet
I don't understand all the angst over the productions.
You only get to do them once, so it really doesn't matter how fast you go as long as you finish them once by the end of the event.
And I always manage to do all the quests by the end of the event.
Besides you eventually, hit the dailies and and only get 1 quest per day plus the freebie.

The first problem and the most important is the boredom that generates to do a thousand times similar missions. We are not here to be bored, at least I am here to have fun.
The first 38 missions must be done all together and just at that moment the daily missions begin.
On 2020 we have done 7 productions quests in 37 missions. This year we have done 6 productions quests in 20 missions.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
5% probably would seem better if it wasn’t effectively a Road to Victory minus the goods.

As long as the Calendar reward remains a unique once off item then there’s some leeway to buff it a bit without it causing too much powercreep.

Well I mean you could also compare it to the roussoi track. Which gives 6% between both ends in only 4 squares. To be equal to that (which still isn't great) it'd have to be 9% (and could still be spammable).

Pass Go

Squire
Looks the same as last year's event ... including the reindeer sleigh that you have to pay a load of diamonds to open . not gonna happen with me ! but the event building looks nice.