• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

Havik79

Baronet
What the hell, I had several lockpicks but because I went over 10 of them without using them they got wiped out.
NOT COOL INNO.

6zeva9

Baronet
What the hell, I had several lockpicks but because I went over 10 of them without using them they got wiped out.
NOT COOL INNO.
Not wiped out, You can now open an unopened number up to and including today. If you look to the right of the lock in a keyhole and before the Diamond you will see a number. That number is how many full sets of you have, the image above has no full sets yours should be at least 1.

Arwaren

Squire
Nobody said that if you collect all the reindeer, it will get you for free ... but the more reindeer, the more gifts for the same price (2995 diamonds)

BritishBoy

Marquis
What. that's messed up... You go through all that and collect all the reindeer and then you have to pay diamonds now? It took forever to collect the reindeer in the first place... that's cheesey..
You dont need to do anything to get these prizes. I mean no effort in game. Thats y they arr to be paid for.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Calendar reward day 26. - Boost crate... wow...
I know I've beaten up the calendar prizes a lot, but Day 25, was a 5% attack boost!!! Couldn't even pony up a 20% attack boost?!!! Just keep telling myself there's only 6 days left to get through this unfortunate event. Biggest issue is not being able to get the 3 level 6 buildings without diamonds, 2nd biggest issue is you cant line the buildings up to get all the bonuses (unless they changed it already). The calendar and the sleigh is just a sideshow for us to use diamonds.

Fenix

Viceroy
I do not like the reindeer concept (but at least this year the text is less confusing, and not miss-leading as it was last year).
It can be slightly improved (I will continue to no like it) if you allowed people to try to improve what they might get. I have gathered all the reindeer a way back. Allow us to eliminate a position, an item, that would be filed when the player got another special.

With some luck we might be able to get a more appealing "Christmas chest" to buy.