• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser9557

How does it work with reindeers? Can you only get one per day or as many as daily prices you manage to get per day?

DeletedUser10138

I know this may be rhetorical question, but you are only able to have a Train and one of each type of Car - as advertised in the loading screen ( the one with all the upgrades ), correct?

DeletedUser9826

Any idea on when this will be available for mobile? Usually the announcement says something about a few days until mobile. But I did not see anything in this announcement

DeletedUser10346

a7e7cfe2eb2d5dd3b9f6fedecc8195d9.png

DeletedUser10039

New buildings are normally supposed to be better than old buildings.

But the Dining car adds some happiness +4% attack (2x3) is not as good as the carousel adds 3 times the happiness +8%att/def (3x3), the Checkmate square +10%att (3x3), the Botanical Rotunda +10%att (3x3), Royal Marble Gateway 7%att (2x3) to name but a few.

Freight car adds some happiness and 5 goods (2x3). Compare that to the sleigh builder 15 goods (2x3).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9761

Someone asked how to get the extra cars, one way is from the Reindeer collection. My first reward is a Dining car.

DeletedUser8887

I already hate this even. You start off lying to us. way to go Inno. collect 1 coin and 240,000 isn't enough. spend one fp but it wants 10.

DeletedUser8887

And I see you included the shuffle feature. Bad on you. It just screws the player. Spend your stars trying to get the prize you want and then you get the shuffle. The shuffle is a way to telling all of us that we have wasted our time and stars for nothing. shame on you

Feanor II

Baronet
I already hate this even. You start off lying to us. way to go Inno. collect 1 coin and 240,000 isn't enough. spend one fp but it wants 10.

This isn't a "lie", it's an error on the quest screen. The progress bars for those quests have been accurate. Also this is why they have a beta server in the first place-to see where the errors are so they can be corrected before it goes live.

New buildings are normally supposed to be better than old buildings. But the dining car +4% attack (2x3) is not as good as the carousel +8%att/def (3x3), the Checkmate square +10%att (3x3), the Botanical Rotunda +10%att (3x3), Royal Marble Gateway 7%att (2x3) to name but a few.

Agree 100%. I love the idea of the train and cars, but they do need to bring it up into line efficiency-wise to make it worthwhile. Hopefully they'll tweak it.

MasterofDeath

Merchant
I already hate this even. You start off lying to us. way to go Inno. collect 1 coin and 240,000 isn't enough. spend one fp but it wants 10. merry f'ing xmas

The quests maybe poorly written but the presents aren't worth it. So far I keep getting offers to buy reindeer and stars both of which are available to buy in other places. This is NOT a prize! Either give extra stars, like you get extra tools in the Halloween event but an offer to spend diamonds is not prize. I know not every prize is going to be great but none of them should be ads to spend diamonds.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
@Dudettas
the ordering in the "next grand prizes" seems wrong

When I first started the order (seen from the front of the train/from right to left) was
Upgrade - Upgrade - FP​
after getting the first grand prize the order now is
FP - Wishing Well - Upgrade
I assume the correct order is "Upgrade - FP - Upgrade - Wishing Well" and that the 2nd and 3rd grand prize are displayed in switched positions.

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
BTW, the Train seems to be a real push for the Blue Galaxy

As every car attached to the train should count to the harvest of the train, unseen before FP harvests can be gotten from a single harvest - especially together with the Blue Galaxy... naturally should work with the freight car's goods as well if needed...

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave your feedback on the Winter Event 2019 in this thread.
You can read the announcement here.
Error in the Reindeer collection : even when you get all 9 reindeers it still wants 2995 diamonds to claim it

Attachments

• Reindeer Coll error.jpg
    Reindeer Coll error.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 56

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Ok, so never buying these dumb reindeer.

Second, I like the Tactician's Tower, but it would be cool if it gave an additional boost to the defense of attacking armies when upgraded. This would cause this building to massively increase in popularity. As of now, I can see people wanting a few.