• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser9761

Ok, I'm not understanding how the Reindeer collection works. I know when you collect a Daily reward you also get a Reindeer that goes in the collection which opens a hidden reward. How do you actually get that reward? Do you have to collect all 9 Reindeer or pay diamonds or ...?

Julian24

Viceroy
Ok, I'm not understanding how the Reindeer collection works. I know when you collect a Daily reward you also get a Reindeer that goes in the collection which opens a hidden reward. How do you actually get that reward? Do you have to collect all 9 Reindeer or pay diamonds or ...?
It seams like you can buy the reward with 2995 Diamonds. It doesn't matter how many rendeers you have collected, but with every one you get more rewards.

DeletedUser10057

i thought that the second big prize was another upgrade for train but it desapered and now is fps, can anyone confirm the second big prize

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It seams like you can buy the reward with 2995 Diamonds. It doesn't matter how many rendeers you have collected, but with every one you get more rewards.
but I would guess that the reindeer collection resets after every buy - also it seems random what price gets added for every new reindeer - so if a player only covets a specific prize they should buy as soon as that prize is in the mix to allow it to come up again in the next round.

Hereby I am also assuming that every prize can only pop up once per collection...

Havik79

Baronet
You know how many coins are demanded for this quest in the LMA? 39,600. What!! If this is not fixed, I'll be on the 1st quest for days.

Oh, by the way, I love the virtual snow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Yeah I know, and maybe for you, I am Aussie, Xmas is summer for me, and where I am never gets snow, im 40 just before Xmas and closest thing I have seen to snow is when the old freezers we had needed to be defrosted.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The cost to collect the Reindeer Collection is 2995 Diamonds. You can collect it after finding at least one Reindeer, but if you want to get a better deal, you can find up to 9 Reindeers alongside your Daily Specials before collecting. Also, the prizes in the collection aren't set, so will be different for everyone, and can change on subsequent collections.

I have adjusted the announcement to include this information.

DeletedUser7107

Too much space for such little production I think I will pass on the train. the cars are ridiculous

derdelyi beta

Merchant
Isn't this a little bit low for 2x3?
I think an age dependent bonus would be better also for the wagons.
e.g.: 3%-6% from BA to SAM. 6% attack bonus would worth it also for the 'high end' players in SAM.

As for the 'sleeping car (wagon)' 2FPs on 2x3 place is a fair reward. +33% efficiency compared to a SoK.

Feanor II

Baronet
I'm a little unclear as to how the cars are acquired. Will they be Daily Specials? Is there a "Winter Train Selection Kit" that's part of the Grand Prize rotation?

DeletedUser9761

Ok, Thank you Dudettas for answering my question on the Reindeer reward purchases. The cost to purchase the single or all of the Reindeer collection seems pretty steep. I know in the lower ages most players don' get, have or buy many diamonds. Forge points or medals or a much smaller amount of diamonds would be a better way to make the purchase and may have more interest in the collection. The way it stands now 2995 diamonds to purchase reindeer rewards will not get a lot of interest in my opinion.

DeletedUser6378

I like it.
But the first Questline in not " gain 1 Coin" , it is" gain 1M Coins"

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave your feedback on the Winter Event 2019 in this thread.
You can read the announcement here.
Please leave your feedback on the Winter Event 2019 in this thread.
You can read the announcement here.
As in past winter events the only way to refresh the presents is to get a shuffle. Therefore is is quite possible to un wrap all but the last present before a shuffle is received.
Can you please add the ability to refresh or shuffle the presents at will? Sometimes we don't want to waste valuable stars to clear the entire board before one can shuffle the presents.

sirblu

Baronet
On my game, with 0 reindeers collected, I see 2995 next to the claim button which is greyed out. The image in the announcement shows 7/9 reindeers collected with still the same number (2995) next to the claim button which in this case is not greyed out. How confusing is this!
I noticed that the diamond number does not change regardless of how many reindeers you have collected. This may be intended by Inno

DeletedUser10101

was going to comment on the given amounts for quest satisfaction not matching what is required....but see it is already covered. commenting just to confirm the error on PC using chrome browser.