• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser7624

Isn't this a little bit low for 2x3?
FP same as Dark Doorway from current Halloween - 1fp from 3 squares. 5 goods looks like really low compare to Sleigh builder. 4% from 6 spaces is 0.67 - not greatest but not worst as well. I only wonder if there will be any set bonus for train cars. I mean not their bonus itself but bonus for making specific set like 3 same cars in row or 3 different cars in row :)

DeletedUser7624

On my game, with 0 reindeers collected, I see 2995 next to the claim button which is greyed out. The image in the announcement shows 7/9 reindeers collected with still the same number (2995) next to the claim button which in this case is not greyed out. How confusing is this!
Got 2 dailies so i have 2 reindeers - 1st gave me reno kit and 2nd watchfire upgrade kit. Those who have deers as well can you compare and comment if prizes are set or simply choise from certain variety please?

MasterofDeath

Merchant
Please do not remove the population of this building either. those who don't want to have difficulties with happiness and just don't put

Definitely agree, for those of us at the lower levels, the extra population is a big plus.

I think I'm just whining here but getting presents today, I got a 2x, then a shuffle so the 2x was lost, then a gift to spend diamonds. Really a gift you have to pay diamonds to use? You can buy extra tickets with diamonds, why is that a prize too?

Other thought, can 2x be made to be good beyond just the set of present it is in? If not it too is really worthless in so many cases.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9356

Still jammed, don't know how many coins it wants me to collect. (1 sounded nice.)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Isn't this a little bit low for 2x3?

might seem a little low, but you only need one train to attach an "unlimited amount" to and nothing else - no roads necessary besides one for the train itself. with cherry garden you still have to place the other set buildings which again need roads...

The Lady Ann

Baronet
Please do not remove the population of this building either. those who don't want to have difficulties with happiness and just don't put

as the building stands today the happiness it brings covers the pop so don't think you will get any complaints on the pop score

Julian24

Viceroy
might seem a little low, but you only need one train to attach an "unlimited amount" to and nothing else - no roads necessary besides one for the train itself. with cherry garden you still have to place the other set buildings which again need roads...
If I compare it to like a carousel it is bad, because you need to add it to a train and have no freedom where to put it. It should at least provide 6-8% Attack bonus.

DeletedUser7624

You jest? that is a lot of diamonds, not much chance of completing this.
My guess is that you have OPTION to buy missing deers for 2995. It is like BP's for GB - you need to get 1st one to be able to buy rest just price is 2995 not 1600 :) Also you can collect 9 deers ang whatever system gives you! And again. And again.......
Question is whether 9 deers give you only 9 prizes hidden behind them or something else upon completing as well (similar to 8 completed books). It would be nice if they give some 50-70 stars

DeletedUser9548

Quest 1 is bugged, it says collect 1 coins, but in HMA wants 22k.
You know how many coins are demanded for this quest in the LMA? 39,600. What!! If this is not fixed, I'll be on the 1st quest for days.

Oh, by the way, I love the virtual snow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterofDeath

Merchant
My guess is that you have OPTION to buy missing deers for 2995. It is like BP's for GB - you need to get 1st one to be able to buy rest just price is 2995 not 1600 :) Also you can collect 9 deers ang whatever system gives you! And again. And again.......
Question is whether 9 deers give you only 9 prizes hidden behind them or something else upon completing as well (similar to 8 completed books). It would be nice if they give some 50-70 stars

Is Inno just using this event to make money? Prizes for approx 3000 diamonds is ridiculous, I've gotten that offer as a prize today and as an incident. If anything put stars in the incidentals, offers to buy. Not that I have even close to 2995 diamonds but at thiss point how would I decide what is missing?

DeletedUser9733

as the building stands today the happiness it brings covers the pop so don't think you will get any complaints on the pop score
If you build this building you will need another 432 happiness.