• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser2752

Same award as yesterday? Still waiting for Shrines of Knowledge, will they come or should I start spending stars on other things? How many days left to spend the stars?
You can see the amount of days remaining here:
0L2Zo91.png

*This image is current, so we currently have less than 17 days to spend stars

You can see the amount of days remaining here:
0L2Zo91.png

*This image is current, so we currently have less than 17 days to spend stars

Usually that timer is not accurate and counts down to a different date than the actual end date, but if you hereby confirm the timer displays actual event end, thank you. My question about Shrines of Knowledge still remains.

DeletedUser2752

Usually that timer is not accurate and counts down to a different date than the actual end date
That is true up until these recent events, but I will check. (I'm sure the events have never ended earlier than the counter though, and even when they last later, they may be a bit buggy, so I would personally try to get my stars done before that time is over.)
My question about Shrines of Knowledge still remains.
I cannot get any information about that. All we can do is keep a watch on the board.

DeletedUser5746

it is very bad, that today is the self prices as yessterday!:mad:

DeletedUser

Same award as yesterday? Still waiting for Shrines of Knowledge, will they come or should I start spending stars on other things? How many days left to spend the stars?
Good question, especially since half a dozen quests were added after the event started, and nothing was said about the final date of the event being changed. Would like to know this as well! :)
And yup, same reward two days in a row :(
Unfortunately, I missed the paintbrush a couple of days ago (update a building to current age), really hoping that one will return too: :p

DeletedUser

We can't confirm if rogue hideouts, or any specific prize will be available again, or when. The fact that today's prize was the same as yesterdays seems to be just an unfortunate coincidence.

Andi47

Overlord
Same as on Dec. 4th, today's quest (Dec. 7th) autocompleted for me without giving me a chance to read it. Frosty just displayed an hourglass from the very moment when I logged in and clicked away the event history and tower tournament popups.

Did anyone get a quest, and if yes, what was it?

DeletedUser6409

Same as on Dec. 4th, today's quest (Dec. 7th) autocompleted for me without giving me a chance to read it. Frosty just displayed an hourglass from the very moment when I logged in and clicked away the event history and tower tournament popups.

Did anyone get a quest, and if yes, what was it?
Have 10 units or research a technology.

DeletedUser5115

I haven't seen an option to buy yesterday's prize for a couple of days. Has that option been withdrawn?

DeletedUser

I believe the last few days were medals and diamonds, and I don't think you can buy those the next day.
However, today I don't get the option to buy yesterday's winter globe either, so not sure if something's wrong.

Andi47

Overlord
What was today's quest? Seems I missed it by an auto-complete - auto-open - turbo-close thingy (quest window closes a split-second after opening when I do a mouseclick in an attempt to do anything else, e.g. collect the production of a building)

DeletedUser2752

Acquire a sector with your army, or negotiate 3 sectors.

DeletedUser7107

All in All I have found the event to be disappointing. I think the prizes were pretty run of the mill stuff, except for the sok, wishing welll, and rogue hideout

DeletedUser5429

Well, this event is as it has "always been", and many find it quite rewarding.
And the hall of fame was among the available prizes, that is great. :)
Plus, medals are great for some, and ordinary buildings are very useful when you just got to a new era.