• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2015

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hi all,

Please leave any feedback for the Winter Event below.
If you find any bugs specific to the event please report them here.

Gamer2412

Merchant
I'm missing some display of the collected stars so far. Is there any possibility to see the collected stars?

Last edited:

DeletedUser4229

ok, it's there now :)
great! I always like the winter event

dolphin

Marquis
Thanks for the 500 diamonds for the start of winter event (as per your intro message).

Is the weekly diamond stipend going to be applied as well this week?

DeletedUser

As far as I know the diamonds rewarded for the Winter Event will be all that is rewarded this week.

DeletedUser

I don't like the first quest
need to sell half of my houses (or more) on live servers to get people enthusiastic :mad:

because playing with angry people without deco/cultural buildings is more effective (normally)

tr8geoff

Farmer
need to sell half of my houses (or more) on live servers to get people enthusiastic :mad:

because playing with angry people without deco/cultural buildings is more effective (normally)

That's way off you get much better running over 120% just play with the maths

DeletedUser2752

Matters on which GBs and buildings you have in your city. I'm making 120% without a single cultural :p

DeletedUser

Usually angry city is better if you have high level LoA/StM/RAH.

Anyway, this is what many players choose to do, and I agree that the quest to make people enthusiastic is way too costly for them.

DeletedUser5955

Hello
I am realy big fan of winter event

but its a second time of mine to participate here.

If i ca iwill tell u this.
This event is kinda dull - i mean 1 quest per day and nothing more to do...

Why not make something out of it? why not make some sort of mini game for winter event? like inside foe flash game about sata delievering gifts :), and why u limit it to 1 quest per day? Honestly i would prefer no limit here or to do sth qith th equest giver:)
I wish u could make this event more alive not just simple clicking

DeletedUser6881

Does the Winter event not appear on the app? I don't see the quest giver on my iPhone 6+.