• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2015

DeletedUser

Yes it will be activated on the app when it goes to the live servers.

DeletedUser

HeHe:D:D:D
4u8ZC97.jpg

DeletedUser5608

yesterday i had several winter event quests, one after another, which i interpreted as the extra ones mentioned in the announcement. but after i had completed them, there were no more - no Frosty saying next quest available in XXX hours, nor Frosty or anyone else saying you have finished all the winter event quests. I'm surprised the event ended up being so short - is this really the end? and if so, how long will we continue to get a new daily reward? i noticed that approx 10 mins ago the prizes were again refreshed with a new daily prize (2 observatory blueprints). but with no more quests the only option is to use the testing diamonds to buy the stars with which to play. rather an abrupt end in my opinion.

Tanmay11

Regent
yesterday i had several winter event quests, one after another, which i interpreted as the extra ones mentioned in the announcement. but after i had completed them, there were no more - no Frosty saying next quest available in XXX hours, nor Frosty or anyone else saying you have finished all the winter event quests. I'm surprised the event ended up being so short - is this really the end? and if so, how long will we continue to get a new daily reward? i noticed that approx 10 mins ago the prizes were again refreshed with a new daily prize (2 observatory blueprints). but with no more quests the only option is to use the testing diamonds to buy the stars with which to play. rather an abrupt end in my opinion.
no winter has not ended, zarok said they're trying to figure out why the main questline disappeared for some people, you will get it back.
I still have mine fortunately:D

DeletedUser4811

My Snowman disappeared. Winter Event screen gave free stars for hitting the 'Start' button, but Snowman didn't show up with new quest.

Kylavo

Farmer
I did notice with the last several quests they were not listed as First Day of Winter, Second... Just the quest. Does that mean they won't be daily? My Frosty disappeared too.

DeletedUser5526

Same here, completed all new missions yesterday and frosty left... Today, frosty did not pay a visit :(
Will it only come back once all days for all completed missions are completed (I think yesterday there were 4-5 more missions).
For the production server, will there be all the missions we did, or only the new ones providing 11 star and not the 12 stars we did at the beginning?

DeletedUser

No new quest for me either today, but I still have the Frosty with the hour-glass, it counts down as if I did a quest, but I didn't :(

As Tanmay11 said above, apparently they're aware of it though and working on it :) Hopefully, they'll get it sorted soon!

DeletedUser

Frosty is gone and there are still people out there who deny global warming! Hopefully this disastrous event will finally change their mind! Even though this is a terrible price!

DeletedUser5933

I have the same issue

DeletedUser4811

Yesterday I had several winter event quests, one after another, which I interpreted as the extra ones mentioned in the announcement...

I don't think these are extra quests. Judging by the quest titles, it looks like they've decided to replace the entire quest line with a new one. Of course, as per normal, they screwed up somewhere and broke the whole thing. I was hoping they'd get it fixed by today, but there is still no Frosty.

Tanmay11

Regent
I don't think these are extra quests. Judging by the quest titles, it looks like they've decided to replace the entire quest line with a new one. Of course, as per normal, they screwed up somewhere and broke the whole thing. I was hoping they'd get it fixed by today, but there is still no Frosty.
they changed the order of quests and added a few more...so we're ahead a few days with quest now according to a mod. once the number of quests and days match we'll get them back.

DeletedUser

We added new quests to the beginning of the event quest line.
Once you have completed the new ones, you may have to wait a few days for the next quest to appear (as by doing the new quests you are now too far ahead in the quest line and need to wait for the quests and dates to sync up again) then the next quest will come after the timer countdown as usual.

DeletedUser6696

Anybody been keeping track of the new/inserted missions? I'd like to put up a list in my guild forum so that people know what missions there will be so they can plan ahead.

RedRed

Viceroy
Anybody been keeping track of the new/inserted missions? I'd like to put up a list in my guild forum so that people know what missions there will be so they can plan ahead.
Here you have all the missions

hyU3t1d.png

1pQ6IgM.png

5XulAUM.png

Sb37IW8.png

ts9l1Nv.png

749BJRc.png

7sHLAQH.png

extra #1.
dN7ippZ.png

extra #2.
ypcUx7I.png

extra #3.
TwG97TE.png

extra #4.
OHeacfy.png

extra #5.
rt3ecSw.png

Andi47

Overlord
According to the ingame message it seems that the additional quests (which were a repitition of old quests) are triggering the counter, so Frosty seems to think that he should come back only in 7 days (because there were 7 additional quests if I counted correctly).

Questions to Inno about this:
* What will happen to the quests which were intended to come between today and in 7 days? Will they be omitted (so no chance to test them), or will they be shifted back?
* If the quests are shifted back by ~7 days: What will happen at the end of the quest line? Will we have a chance to do the last ~7 quests of the event? Or will the event end before we have a chance to even get the last quest?

To my guess I think that there is an internal counter which says that I have already done 14 quests (7 regular quests and 7 additional ones). So Frosty thinks "Oh, the internal counter says "14", so I will come back at day 15".

Suggestion: Maybe it should better be like this:
* Quest should have an internal number. So for example quest #7 should "think": "Oh, today is day #7 of the event, so I will appear as soon as all previous quests are solved".
* To make additional quests for beta testing possible, they should maybe be added as (previously unused) questline #2 (or #3 if necessary) (with or without timer, as Inno wishes). In this case Inno can add as many quests as needed for beta testing without interfering with the main questline (i.e. questline #1) - because in this case neither the counter of questline #1, nor any other internal flag of questline #1 would be touched.