• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have found multiple translations:
Ded Moroz
Literal translations: "Grandfather Frost" or "Old Man Frost".

Similar to Santa Claus also known as:
  • Father Christmass (traditional English name for the personification of Christmas. Although now known as a Christmas gift-bringer, and normally considered to be synonymous with American culture's Santa Claus)
  • Saint Nicholas or St. Nicolaus, or San Nicolás (some Spanish countries), Mikulás (or Szent Miklós) (Hungary)
  • Kris Kringle
  • Papa Noel
  • Dutch: Kerstman
  • Or just "Santa"
Why exactly are you posting that google search result?
What is your point?
And why are you always using lists instead of flowing text?

DeletedUser5799

I think the double quest of 10 lots of 24 hour production in the go as fast as you like section is one to many if you need to do 2 lots then take the amount to 6 as this would be more managable for the majority of players rather than for those that have huge resources diamonds wise ?

DeletedUser

I think the double quest of 10 lots of 24 hour production in the go as fast as you like section is one to many if you need to do 2 lots then take the amount to 6 as this would be more managable for the majority of players rather than for those that have huge resources diamonds wise ?
wouldn't the majority do the alternative ?

DeletedUser8262

Quest 36 : Scout a province or complete 10 x 24hr prods .. I have finished the map so why doesn't this auto -complete ?

Feanor II

Baronet
In the previous Winter Events, there has been an option to purchase the previous day's Daily Prize with diamonds. Am I not finding it or has it been eliminated? If eliminated, that's very disappointing :(

Emberguard

Emperor
Quest 36 : Scout a province or complete 10 x 24hr prods .. I have finished the map so why doesn't this auto -complete ?
Maybe check the map again and make sure you haven't missed anything? (or that nothing was added)

I'm assuming you've completed Virtual Future map?

Emberguard

Emperor
Now I have only 1x.
Now I'm not sure if we can get the price to the last level.
Only 3 upgrades from the tasks. I hope we can do it often enough to illuminate the tree so that we get the rest of the upgrades there.
If we're not getting a upgrade in the Daily Special, then I would be doubting it until I see how far these stars can go given the random prize aspect. But if it will come in a DS then I'd think it quite likely that we'll have enough to get one either fully upgraded, or close enough

Lionhead

Baronet
If we're not getting a upgrade in the Daily Special, then I would be doubting it until I see how far these stars can go given the random prize aspect. But if it will come in a DS then I'd think it quite likely that we'll have enough to get one either fully upgraded, or close enough

Assuming quests will always give you 10 stars (I seem to remeber that previous years the amount of stars won has increased as you got further and further into the questline). You´ll get 10 stars on a daily basis. That amounts to 710 + 300 + 300 (reward from questline) = 1310.
You´ll get a match for each present you open = 130 matches. You´ll most likely end up with more, as I seem to remember you´ll get 10 stars when opening the re-shuffle present. There are also presents of 14 stars in the mix. But let´s say 130 matches.
Each time you use a match you light up 1, 2 or 3 lights on the tree. If that on average is 2 lights, you can light the tree fully 13 times.
If the Spire-upgrade is the reward every 2nd time, you should get 8 upgrades on 13 lit trees. 8 Upgrades from the tree + 3 from the questline = 11 upgrades.
Just enough for a fully upgraded Winter Spire. It´ll be close.

With a growing Blue Galaxy on my main, I´m tempted to throw some diamonds at getting a second. I have 2 ToI on my main, so I can switch those out very nicely.

DeletedUser8262

Maybe check the map again and make sure you haven't missed anything? (or that nothing was added)

I'm assuming you've completed Virtual Future map?

Yes i completed the VF2 map earlier today, i've checked and theres nothing outstanding on the other age maps.
I only raised the question because shortly before quest 36 another asked for a sector or negotiate 3 in GE and that one did auto-complete

DeletedUser9596

Price 2017 100 stars for 700 diamonds
2018 100 stars for 1050 diamonds

thumbs up Inno

DeletedUser9534

I have a question concerning the upgrade kits for lightfire and victorytower (compliments): How often will they be available? In my regular worlds I have huge amouts of those, and it looks a bit less harmonic, upgrading only a few in a row.

DeletedUser8152

quest 4 says acquire 2 sectors, but I don't have any provinces scouted.