• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter 2018

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
300 stars after completing task no 40...
Oh - missed that one (did not expect more prizes on the questline) - that would mean about 3 trees more ~ 2 more upgrades - with "every 3rd prize is no upgrade" that would mean an average of 12 upgrades achievable (one more than needed)

That already sounds better even with not so good luck, full lvl 12 might be possible without diamonds (still depending on the prize line-up)

DeletedUser

Oh - missed that one (did not expect more prizes on the questline) - that would mean about 3 trees more ~ 2 more upgrades - with "every 3rd prize is no upgrade" that would mean an average of 12 upgrades achievable (one more than needed)

That already sounds better even with not so good luck, full lvl 12 might be possible without diamonds (still depending on the prize line-up)
Yes, that would make it practically guaranteed only by participating in event, not paying for it - I agree, it's very nice :)

DeletedUser9058

Why not put the city snowy, it's a pity it would add a little novelty without being too restrictive ....

DeletedUser5160

With 71 quests, couldn't we have 2 quests appear at the same time so we can at least speed this up a bit?

30 days is plenty of time, but it seems daunting to only be able to do them 1 at a time. I thought the fall event was the beginning of them trying this.

Korvinusz

Merchant
It would be nice to see upgrades for last year's Winter Village Set like we had for the Cherry Garden Set. I was really looking forward to that...

I agree.

I also hoped they would be on a higher level. But at least, please put them in the gifts so that they can continue collecting those who could not complete it.

The higher level of Wachtfire and Victory Tower is a great idea. :)

However, the expedition buildings are in huge stacks in the warehouse: the Ritual Flame, the Face of the Ancient, the Gate of the Sun God.

I would also suggest building a higher level of these buildings, so that if you have enough. In the Warehouse, for example, you could switch 10 first level to 1 second level. and so on

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Yes, that would make it practically guaranteed only by participating in event, not paying for it - I agree, it's very nice :)

fourth grand prize is no upgrade - so do not hold the hopes too high for now :(
but as I said - already a good building at level 10 - so not too bad - we will see

DeletedUser9123

Already reported and we are working on it :)

Nothing on mobile will count until the next app version update.
Remember this is day 1 of an early release - we have to be patient while they work out the bugs - remeber Zak is just the messenger don't throw snowballs at him LOL - and I second the snow staying on the ground - looks too much like a New Mexico winter ... 15 second snow and melts in 30 seconds

DeletedUser9410

Sounds good and buildings look very nice. I like the upgrades to watchfires and victory towers.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Just a general Question...

There regularly are event-quests "In a production building, finish the shortest production option X times"

Why is it not "finish 5 min productions X times"?

Are there production buildings that have no 5 min production? Do goods buildings count as production buildings here?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
in the beginning of the bronze age it needs only 2 minutes

Interesting - I have never seen that (maybe during the tutorial?)...

But I believe, at the point at which one has researched cultivation to take part in the event, this "phase" of shortened production times would long be over...

But yeah - IG might prepare for any possibility - apparently there are also BA-stats for Yggdrasil in the Code, although settlements can be done earliest in IA...

DeletedUser

"Research technology or 10 times 24 hours production"

why in the hell is research not autocompleted when a player has the last techs in virtual future ?
and don't argue with not researched dead end: that didn't matter in previous events

DeletedUser8859

well, in german you call him "Väterchen Frost", so you can translate him :D

I have found multiple translations:
Ded Moroz
Literal translations: "Grandfather Frost" or "Old Man Frost".

Similar to Santa Claus also known as:
  • Father Christmass (traditional English name for the personification of Christmas. Although now known as a Christmas gift-bringer, and normally considered to be synonymous with American culture's Santa Claus)
  • Saint Nicholas or St. Nicolaus, or San Nicolás (some Spanish countries), Mikulás (or Szent Miklós) (Hungary)
  • Kris Kringle
  • Papa Noel
  • Dutch: Kerstman
  • Or just "Santa"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9123

Interesting - I have never seen that (maybe during the tutorial?)...

But I believe, at the point at which one has researched cultivation to take part in the event, this "phase" of shortened production times would long be over...

But yeah - IG might prepare for any possibility - apparently there are also BA-stats for Yggdrasil in the Code, although settlements can be done earliest in IA...
I believe it can only be accessed by plowing at the end of IA

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Have these been released yet?

Sleigh Builder
Charming Cottage
Watchfire Upgrade Kit
Victory Tower Upgrade Kit

The announcement says they can be found in presents but I haven't seen a single one and I've opened a ton of presents so far (already have a level 8 spire). Or, will they be daily specials?

Have these been released yet?

Sleigh Builder
Charming Cottage
Watchfire Upgrade Kit
Victory Tower Upgrade Kit

The announcement says they can be found in presents but I haven't seen a single one and I've opened a ton of presents so far (already have a level 8 spire). Or, will they be daily specials?
Most likely a daily special