• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
In summary:
Event length +50% (20 days to 30).
Event event currency: -25% free daily quest, -33% rush quests (every 3rd now give a ticket instead of coins), -11% daily quest (it was 15 coins + one ticket per quest, not it's 20 in 2 out of three quest with the third having a ticket instead), added milestone with coins.
Total (not including incidents): -5% (1300=15x30+10x20+20x20+250 it was 1355)
Coin worth: for extra moves -50%; for tools unchanged.
So we got about the same amount of coins but they are worth about half the previous event (I spend most on extra moves not tools).

Ticket: 1 every 3rd quest vs 1 every daily quest, total is the same 20. But now we get 10 more days of ticked for 30 additional ticket (if you play every day).
Ticket total (not including Rival): +33% (119 vs 89)

Since grand prizes require 50% more paws. this is a total reduction in number of grand prizes (again not including rival).
I think INNO should hire a mathematician, or at least someone who know how to use excel to set up and solve this kind of calculations.
I was already afraid for this. Rival is probably the main reason for the rebalance. Hope they'll listen to the feedback but probably they don't

Wouldn't mind if the rival would've been an optional quarterly GE/GbG side quests. For events... especially 3 and virtually mandatory, they're horrific. For top1-5% it's okay-ish but a slippery rope.

bornempire

Steward
This Rival guy is undoable. I wasted 5 golden tickets and 8 normal tickets to pass the 7th mission. "Collect 2 blue chests or 2 red chests with 6 stars.

That didn't work. I passed only 1 of 2, with so many. ??? That's insane, If you can't pass the 7th of 32 missions with so many tickets then the design of the missions is not ok.

If Inno introduces side events with missions impossible, then just better don't introduce it. It feels pointless to even try it.

ironsage

Merchant
New Rival on 25th..not many people will be happy about it. But almost none are happy about rival anyway. This time I thought it might happen again on tuesday so I safed my tickets from a quest and 1 as a grand prize. So I started with 5 Tickets. I was really lucky that the alternate daily prize is something I want.
So as an experiment I will give my all (hopefully not diamonds) to this Rival. Spend coins and boosters as needed. With 5 tickets in the beginning I have a chance. With the 0 I had before it was impossible.
But I'm not sure I will do the same on live. If you want to have a chance in Rival you need to save as many tickets as possible. Have many coins and boosters left. That would mean no free playing in between. Very frustrating. But I don`t see any chance for the main prize fully leveled otherwise.
its the 26th today,i completed the first 14 quest in the first 50 minutes of the event, all 3 rivals started at 10.30 uk time/ 11.30 europe mainland time so i know to have a started ticket with 25 moves available and 4 full tickets in the first 7 hours after rival start so i can play the board use another 3 tickets and get another 6 tickets througout the mini event 1703615853921.png

its the 26th today,i completed the first 14 quest in the first 50 minutes of the event, all 3 rivals started at 10.30 uk time/ 11.30 europe mainland time so i know to have a started ticket with 25 moves available and 4 full tickets in the first 7 hours after rival start so i can play the board use another 3 tickets and get another 6 tickets througout the mini event View attachment 10548
lucky you. I got to the 5th or so. I gave up. I didnt got tiles of adequate colours and I concentrate on paws not on this one. I tried it once and still there is not really any amendment. If this rival stuff comes 3 times or even 4 or 5 times within the live event I bet the community will be very unamused. It extrends the liga figures and seperates the players in 3 categories; the paying, the lucky and the unlucky not paying ones

Norde

Merchant
There were two types of strategy, rush or keep your quests for a good daily... here comes the third
- have four tickets when you start rival quests
- do your quests when rival comes

I neglected the game here, so I wasn't even here for half of the event. (less tickets/h, no daily, no incidents)
I have completed 2 rivals. 20 quests left, +5 golden ticket at the moment.
Maybe we get another rival, so I keep those quests.
360 paws, could be much more if I play every day.

For first glance, 600 paws seems to be realistic.

Rival quests a bit frustrating...but it can be done.
- asking for 4 stars chest, (8tiles), most times it becomes 6 stars ... (hit with hammer to keep 8 tiles)
- but when asking for 6 stars ... there is barely enough, or no dominant color

Well, there were quite a few great ideas to make the quests less frustrating.

Retired Guy

Marquis
On the "buy forge points" quest, (2nd).. last time I logged off.. At least this time it coincided with the holiday.. No one here minds difficult, strategic quests..you know (or maybe you don't?)..the ones that take time, and a few brain cells...

kaluha

Merchant
I believe the Rival event is getting a bit better. The prizes are a bit better and I think it is somewhat easier to do the tasks. I like the addition of more general tasks (not connected to the main event).
I do not try to get to the end of the Rival Quests and I just see how far I get, without disrupting the Wildlife-event too much. (The tasks where you have to get boxes with 4 stars, are still too difficult. I think it should be 4 stars or more (they already disrupt the Wildlife event because it does not help to get paws).

So, yes, I think I like it....but only as a BONUS-play to the event.
By playing it, you should be EXTRA rewarded for playing it, it should help you to get the main-event done.

It also should start at different times, so people who are working do not have a disadvantage.
It should be a bonus for the main event, so do not make the main event even more difficult. It is already almost too difficult to play (with all the changes made).

Last edited:

.Dino.

Farmer
Sorry if it was answered or reported before, but I'm still going through the first 21 pages in here.

Anyway, I'd like to report something that looks like a bug. I was working on my next video and noticed this.

If you have a stack of prizes to collect, you normally collect one by one with the animations, which takes some time. That's ok, because it's always been like this.

Though if you pop the square right before the stack of prizes and simply leave the minigame, you just have to click over and over again (corresponding to the number of prizes you were about to collect), to pick everything way much faster. Then, you click back to the minigame, to resume.

It would make no difference, EXCEPT for the golden feathers. This way you save lots and lots of seconds on the computer and you get ahead of other players that don't know this.

I could have my own benefit and remain silent, but since getting advantage over a bug is against the rules, here I am for my report.

kaluha

Merchant
Haha, I finally found out the real purpose of the Rival mini-game:
It is to help us discipline ourselves to stay focused on our real purpose: to play the Wildlife event and get the paws!

Lol, I keep distracted on doing all other kinds of actions to get the tasks done for the Rival mini-game, and they do not help me in the least to get more prizes or more paws.
So... now I am going (try to) stay focused on Wildlife event.
I do not let my eyes wonder to the left of the screen, I even taped my left eye, to make that easier.... pfff, ohhhh, keep looking right, keep looking right, no clicking left.... there is nothing to gain on the left, paws, paws, where are the paws.......?

jtrucker

Baronet
One more thing for the damned Rival:
There should be "2x 6 stars red or blue" instead 2x6 stars red or 2x6 stars blue.
It hapens often than not that one manage only 1 six star chest of one of the colors in the game. And, of course, in the next game the other color is dominant. So you need to do in fact 3x 6 stars for the task. It should simply be 2 chests total from either color.

The rival is absolutely undoable for working person having couple hours of day, without paying (if for no other reason, you won't have enough tickets/gameplays available for free in the allotted time.
I guess it is the purpose, another P2W feature. At least, it seems that the rival might not be needed for successfully obtaining of one copy of the main building. We'll have to see that at the end. And, whoever wants more than one copy of the building, would have to pay like they always did. If that' the case, then no harm done.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Again, I'm with the players both seeing and acknowledging that Rival is D I S R U P T I V E to this type of event. I will not participate in it, at the expense of my strategy in Wildlife. That's my feedback.
I think it was designed mainly for the diamond buyers and those competing for the 1% place in the Event League, for the rest it is not worth rushing your quests and spending tickets/golden tickets and/or diamonds for completing them over getting your favorite daily special, unless, of course, you roll your favorite daily special the same day the Rival Challenges starts.

Tempestas

Squire
It also should start at different times, so people who are working do not have a disadvantage.
It should be a bonus for the main event, so do not make the main event even more difficult. It is already almost too difficult to play (with all the changes made).

Maybe instead of started at different time, you should have 48 hours from the time you start the first one, so you can delay it by not starting.