• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Tempestas

Squire
The most disturbing thing I find is that it is near impossible to get the main building without spending diamonds. Rival is an annoying distraction to the event -- it's unclear whether it's helpful or hurtful to the goal of getting the building. But mainly the game is becoming a chore. More work. More confusion. Less joy in the sense of accomplishing something.

Kronan

Viceroy
In Wildlife leagues, the Apprentice (20%) bucket is where I'm probably going to fall. I really don't believe that offering a Panda Shrine Upgrade is important, especially since I have a built-out Panda already from last year's achievements. So why is that an incentive for anyone with that Panda already accomplished?

That Panda upgrade should be in SILVER.. IMHO.

If anything, the 20% Apprentice League reward should include at least 1 Flamingo Habitat upgrade for the current event. I won't be able to make the 11 mark either, without some help from leagues....

Like most of you, we'll be left 1 short of the upgrade count we need to finish the building to level 11.

Last edited:
In Wildlife leagues, the Apprentice (20%) bucket is where I'm probably going to fall. I really don't believe that offering a Panda Shrine Upgrade is important, especially since I have a built-out Panda already from last year's achievements. So why is that an incentive for anyone with that Panda already accomplished?

That Panda upgrade should be in SILVER.. IMHO.

If anything the 20% Apprentice League reward should include at least 1 Flamingo Habitat upgrade for the current event. I won't be able to make the 11 mark either, without some help from leagues....

Like most of you, we'll be left 1 short of the upgrade count we need to finish the building to level 11.
I am fully with you. I even have 2 further golden upgrade kits for the panda shrine in the inventory. This is a fully senceless prize. Instead they should give 1 level of the event building...

Sinitar

Regent
All I know is that myself and my guild mates are nowhere close to getting the full building.
Wrong strategy of course but this is beta so you need to understand how to reach the full building when you will do in live server without/few hundred diamonds
Yea, I admit that after Rival's balance I spent some other hundreads of diamonds to finish twice and even without the extra 3 golden tickets, I think will reach 630 paws (Actually I'm at 603), remaining to silver league and at the same time, take twice serene animal crossing (1 already added in the city)
With the good strategy, if your world doesn't have so many players that spend much, you have the chance to reach zoologist league. For me this will be like anniversary and halloween event's of this year, I think
Screenshot_432.png

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
To me, it feels like the Mini Challenges don't adequately give rewards per their difficulty. With the GE mini challenge, we got some extremely powerful buildings, and with this one, we get only 3 golden tickets at the end? Personally, I'd like to see the reward for Quest 32 (currently a lightning) swapped to a Flamingo Habitat upgrade kit, and also have a flamingo habitat kit added to the apprentice league (maybe instead of the epic kit?)

I know that I'll be able to get the Flamingo Habitat fully upgraded, but that a lot of players are going to struggle with this one. 540 is still just too far for most players to reach, at least in my opinion.

RIVAL ROUND 2

QuestQuest Task (Iron Age)Reward
1Pop 15 Blue Tiles in the level1 Entrance Ticket
2* Buy 5 Forge Points
* Pop 15 Red Tiles in the level
1 Hammer
hammer.png
3* Spend 70 Forge Points
* Use 1 Hammer Booster in level
1 Leafy Line
image-2023-11-30_16-27-39.png
4* Delete 4 units from your unit pool
* Spend 1 ticket to play a level
1 Lightning
lightning.png
5Collect 2 Rest Chests with 4 stars
OR

Collect 2 Blue Chests with 4 Stars
10 Wildlife Coins
6Collect 2 Wildlife Paws to progress at Grand Prize lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
7* Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars
OR
* Collect 2 Red Chests with 6 stars

* Win 5 Battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
8When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 1 time
1 Lightning
lightning.png
9Pop 30 Green Tiles in the level2 Entrance Tickets
10* Buy 10 Forge Points
* Pop 30 Yellow Tiles in the level
1 Hammer
hammer.png
11* Spend 100 Forge Points
* Use 1 Leafy Line booster in level
1 Leafy Line
12* Delete 5 units from your unit pool
* Spend 1 ticket to play a level
20 Wildlife Coins
13* Collect 2 Yellow Chests with 4 stars
OR
* Collect 2 Green Chests with 4 stars
1 Lightning
lightning.png
14Collect 3 Wildlife Paws to progress at Grand Prize lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
15* Collect 2 Green Chests with 6 stars
OR
* Collect 2 Yellow Chests with 6 stars

Win 8 battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
16When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 1 time1 Lightning
lightning.png
17Pop 45 Yellow Tiles in the level3 Entrance Tickets
18* Buy 15 Forge Points
* Pop 45 Orange Tiles in the level
1 Hammer
hammer.png
19* Spend 150 Forge Points
* Use 1 Lightning Booster in level
1 Leafy Line
20* Delete 7 units from your unit pool
* Pop 45 Yellow Tiles in the level
30 Wildlife Coins
21* Collect 2 Orange Chests with 4 stars
OR
* Collect 2 Yellow Chests with 4 stars
1 Lightning
lightning.png
22Collect 4 wildlife Paws to progress at Grand Prize lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
23* Collect 2 Yellow Chests with 6 stars
OR
* Collect 2 Green Chests with 6 stars

Win 10 battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
24When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 2 times1 Lightning
lightning.png
25Use 4 Hammer boosters in level4 Entrance Tickets
26* Buy 20 Forge Points
* Pop 60 Blue Tiles in the level
1 Hammer
hammer.png
27* Spend 200 Forge Points
* Use 2 Leafy Line boosters in level

1 Leafy Line
28* Delete 8 units from your unit pool
* Pop 60 Green Tiles in the level
40 Wildlife Coins
29* Collect 4 Blue Chests with 4 stars
OR
* Collect 4 Green Chests with 4 stars
1 Lightning
lightning.png
30Collect 6 Wildlife Paws to progress at Grand Prize lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
31*Collect 2 Green Chests with 6 stars
OR
* Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars

Win 12 battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
32When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 2 times1 Lightning
lightning.png
Do you have the quests of round 3 also?

FrejaSP

Viceroy
For the first time in years, I won't be able to get the main building to max level, hope it's fixed before it goes Live.
30 paws for a Grand Price is too many and the 2 day Rival event made it all worse, because it shifted the focus from the hunt for paws.

Even when the Rival even add ekstra tools, it mess up everything and cost alot of missing paws.

XIA*

Marquis
It's very difficult to get the main building without spending diamonds. and I play every day, do the daily quests, do 4 boards a day. I cannot influence the number of paws that appear, and 30 paws for a single advance on the reward tree is too much! either make it less paws or rearrange the building landmarks or make the building have less levels.

Wrong strategy of course but this is beta so you need to understand how to reach the full building when you will do in live server without/few hundred diamonds
Yea, I admit that after Rival's balance I spent some other hundreads of diamonds to finish twice and even without the extra 3 golden tickets, I think will reach 630 paws (Actually I'm at 603), remaining to silver league and at the same time, take twice serene animal crossing (1 already added in the city)
With the good strategy, if your world doesn't have so many players that spend much, you have the chance to reach zoologist league. For me this will be like anniversary and halloween event's of this year, I think
I don't agree that only 5% of the playerbase should get the full event building. If you do all tasks, play the game every day, that should be enough. Inno has gotten too greedy as of late.

Emberguard

Emperor
I don't agree that only 5% of the playerbase should get the full event building. If you do all tasks, play the game every day, that should be enough. Inno has gotten too greedy as of late.

Yeah. I don't like relying on Leagues for completion of Event buildings, at all.

If it's top 20% you're not going to be able to get into the League without overshooting on the Grand Prizes, therefore being unable to use the League to complete the building. If it's (required) top 5% you're probably just not getting the building. Sure some will get it, but at 5% completion rate that's just isolating 95% of your playerbase from playing

League rewards for the newest main event building really should be for progress on the second building, not completing the first

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
more than 5% will get the building

5% will get an upgrade from the league

and some (like me) will not reach silver league and still reach 540 progress

and in this event: league and grand prizes are not based on the same thing
someone could be in better league and still have less grand prize progress

I finished the 3rd rival (after failing the other 2)
without diamonds. but thanks to the quest list from @Emberguard
and those extra (golden) ticktes really helps to get more paws

I think will reach 630 paws (Actually I'm at 603), remaining to silver league and at the same time, take twice serene animal crossing (1 already added in the city)
I will not even reach 600 and get no golden animal crossing

but 540 progress is enough for the main event building (the final upgrade is in the questline)

but 540 progress is enough for the main event building (the final upgrade is in the questline)
Ok the top 5% + one guy will get it, that sounds great for the majority of players....... That's not exactly a winning strategy for inno making money either if most people realize they're not going to get the building and then don't play like a lot of people in this thread (and then telling everyone and their mothers on live).

CrashBoom

Legend
Ok the top 5% + one guy will get it,
I don't expect to be the extra one guy
so more like 6-8% (maybe more. I don't know how many people 5% are)

That's not exactly a winning strategy for inno making money either if most people realize they're not going to get the building and then don't play like a lot of people in this thread (and then telling everyone and their mothers on live).
would it be winning strategy for Inno if players could get a full building without rival challenge for free?

then everybody (who don't want to get into gold) would just ignore the rival
but Inno wants that we do the rivals to be successful
(and for me doing one full rival was enough)

not everybody wants to hear that:
but to be successful players must do all things that Inno offers

Emberguard

Emperor
not everybody wants to hear that:
but to be successful players must do all things that Inno offers

Precisely why I don't want Rival in Events.

I don't mind Rival as a concept of being its own thing so I can do the ones I have time for and ignore the ones I don't have time for.

I do mind it being included as a required part of the Event. Events are already time intensive enough without adding a 2-day 32 Quest on top of it. If we need to do the Rival, there's no point in even touching the Event mini-game for the main building if I'm not going to have time for Rival in the Event on the exact days it shows up

That's going to shift the focus almost entirely onto whether the Daily Specials are worth going for if I encounter any Events where I miss the Rival Questline(s) due to conflicting timetables. That's not going to be worth my time on a established city for maybe the next year without Daily Specials that match what we get in Grand Prizes for new buildings, which would defeat the whole point of a Grand Prize

Edit: Even if they made a mini-game exclusive to the Rival, with its own Event Currency, own Shop, and kept the Rival rewards + quests completely separate from the main Events, that would be more palpable. Because then if I miss the Rival I'd only lose a 2-day Event reward not waste 30 days on a Event and fall short from missing a specific day

If they're going to insist it absolutely has to effect the main Events, they could at the very least allow us to pick when the Rival starts so we can fit it in when we're available. It could still show up as it does now on a particular day, but stay for a full week with a "start" button where the quest would be for the player to press when they're ready and expire X hrs after Start has been pressed

Last edited:

SirAlucard

Steward

But the biggest problem is, that the players, who aren't able to complete at least one of the rival questlines, won't be able to reach the 540 points and also not to get a high enough placement during the league. This event is clearly designed with the rival quest in mind. And IMO, that's a wrong decision, it will definitely isolate a hugh amount of players. INNO is ignoring the fact, that people do have a real life and aren't spending 12h+/day in their game. And younger cities won't have the items and other resources to complete the rival questline, even if the player plans to do them. As I suggested earlier, the rival questlines should only help to get an additional event building and shouldn't be mandatory to get the first one.

SirAlucard

Steward
But the biggest problem is, that the players, who aren't able to complete at least one of the rival questlines, won't be able to reach the 540 points and also not to get a high enough placement during the league. This event is clearly designed with the rival quest in mind. And IMO, that's a wrong decision, it will definitely isolate a hugh amount of players. INNO is ignoring the fact, that people do have a real life and aren't spending 12h+/day in their game. And younger cities won't have the items and other resources to complete the rival questline, even if the player plans to do them. As I suggested earlier, the rival questlines should only help to get an additional event building and shouldn't be mandatory to get the first one.
As an addition to my previous post, I saw many players willing to spend money/diamonds on events, whenever they were able to get the first building complete and getting the second building reasonable high as well. In these cases the used the diamonds to complete at least the basic levels on the second main building.

Also, people will be most likely unwilling to spend money, if it's necessary to complete the first building. IMO, the first building should stay free to get people engaged to the events, otherwise the gap between players who are spending money and those who don't will get much bigger. And it's already big enough.

CrashBoom

Legend
but why do people think one full building isn't for free anymore :rolleyes:

it just takes more effort:
do rival(s)
keep 3 tickets on Tuesday morning for the time it will start at that day
maybe use a golden ticket
maybe delay event quests to get the tickets not at the few first days but for the rival

it just adds another skill level to the mini game

for those who don't know that building: it has 11 levels
pergola.jpg

SirAlucard

Steward
but why do people think one full building isn't for free anymore :rolleyes:

it just takes more effort:
do rival(s)
keep 3 tickets on Tuesday morning for the time it will start at that day
maybe use a golden ticket
maybe delay event quests to get the tickets not at the few first days but for the rival

it just adds another skill level to the mini game

for those who don't know that building: it has 11 levels
View attachment 10556
Because in many cases the rival quests were only solveable by buying a hugh amount of additional tickets, because the RNG said "s***w you". And the rival quests seem to be mandatory for now to reach the 540 points for the last upgrade. If the RNG rolls bad for you while the rival quests are running, it has nothing to do with skill anymore. And how many players did report, that they only reached the first quest, where the 6-star chest was asked for and stood then in front of the wall, because the didn't have the right color on the board? And not to forget, there are some boards, where people aren't even able to get at least 1 paw. If you have to spend money on additional tickets to solve at least one of the rival questlines and be able to reach the necessary amount of points for the grand prize, you can't say anymore it's for free.

CrashBoom

Legend
If you have to spend money on additional tickets to solve at least one of the rival questlines and be able to reach the necessary amount of points for the grand prize, you can't say anymore it's for free.
but you could use golden tickets

you skip the first rival if it is unchanged like on beta
then you have 3 golden tickets for the 2nd (easier) rival

and that gives 3 golden tickets at the end: so you have 3 golden tickets for the 3rd rival too

and after it you have the 3 golden tickets you had when you started the 2nd rival

then it is still for free :rolleyes:

(I used 2 golden tickets for my 3rd rival that I finished)

the 2nd&3rd rival gives 10 tickets and 3 golden tickets
so how many tickets would you need to be able to finish one of those rivals
(not the 1st rival that is more difficult)

hint: for pop x of a color: you can use lightning
and if you need to collect a 4star chest and it already has 5 stars. damn but that can be solved with a hammer

Last edited: