• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Saying it friendly! Yes this fast quest was better than the last one. I first invested dias but still was not able to finisch because of sudden coulor vanishing as certain quest were recalled. Collect some these colours and in 2 tickets not even one tile was of that colour. Or the collect 40 of that colour in one run. First run only half were possible, but next ticket provided even double. I bought 1 ticket, one line refreshing and one lightning. I will not in live!!!! Still I am not even close to finish the event building at lvl 11. I am now at lvl 6 with the last event quest kit. I am still not getting any lvl up in the liga. I am not a super ambitious player, but average. The average would not be happy paying or not with this event!

Thunderdome

Emperor
Only in this event where I still didn't make it past 1 reward collection and am still in Hobby league. I did get a lot of store building items that I need so I can sell the old, yet worthless stuff to the AD. So, there's that.

Beta567

Baronet
Only in this event where I still didn't make it past 1 reward collection and am still in Hobby league. I did get a lot of store building items that I need so I can sell the old, yet worthless stuff to the AD. So, there's that.

Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not sell old stuff to AD. It will get platinum upgrade and you'll regret it.​

Emberguard

Emperor
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not sell old stuff to AD

Every time we've gotten a Gold upgrade we've also gotten access to getting another complete copy of the old building, but only 1 Gold Upgrade.

So if it's completely outdated you probably don't need to keep more than one copy of it unless you really think by the time Platinum comes around you'll be able to Gold Upgrade a second, third, whatever building and the Gold Upgraded version will still be viable for your city growth when Platinum comes out and you'll have something else worthwhile to go for as a Daily Special

SirAlucard

Steward
IMO, if this goes live like this, where the Rival Quests are forced to get the first building on highest base level (no silver or gold), the whole event will fail. And if this is a first impression on what the future will look like, yeah, well, then INNO will succeed to bury FoE.

Since they seem to be adamant on combining the Rival Quests with the events, here is a suggestion:

Make the Rival Quests an incentive for those who are able and willing to complete them, regardless of good planing and/or investment of money. You should plan the events in a way, that the average player will still be able to get the main event building at least one time completed without the Rival Quests and everyone able to complete those quests, gets an additional main building and/or additional upgrades for the main building. That way, it won't be forced p2w.

Thunderdome

Emperor
when I buy additional moves I get 5 for 65 coins! and before I received 10 moves
It always has been like this from when I first disliked it of being Candy Crush (CC enticed me for a few levels until it gets to the point I have to buy boosters in order to win). This event is no different as there were little to no paws in sight to move further up. And to be given 5 extra moves for a hefty 65 (should have been 10 coins instead) is just what makes me want to skip (and I had done so, I guess) this event.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
To be fair @Ra3Boy made an okay point. When it comes down to retroactively upgrading the animal crossing over the panda shrine is a little disappointing.
Though I think the main reason of the devs not to retroactively upgrading the panda shrine, is quite logical. The final level comes from a golden upgrade. To surpass that, the platinum upgrades must've been "invented" first. It hasn't been "invented" yet, during the upcoming wild life event. During st. Patrick's event the platinum upgrade gets introduced. From that event onwards the platinum upgrades becomes "available" to the devs to enable us to retroactively upgrade selected golden event buildings. Logically this can continue to diamond and crystal upgrades. The other way around could also become an possibility: coper and bronze upgrades. Much like they've done before with silver upgrades. My bet is on the bronze upgrades to be introduced later next year. With the coper and crystal upgrades getting introduced somewhere in 2025. To get 7 special upgrades in total.
developers are not children to believe in Santa Claus! let them work!
I don't wanna get personal but I'm pretty sure most people don't wanna work during Christmas. Not because of their believe in Santa but because they value quality time with their friends and family over work. Not sure why anyone thinks they're the exception and should be forced to work during a global Holliday.

Beta567

Baronet
I don't get it why people even talk about panda, animal crossing etc. upgrades? Does it important? There will be many new buildings which I assume will be better than these pieces. Why even bother?

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Lol, my bet is for a platinum upgrade for 2025 for either panda shrine or animal crossing and/or 2024’s wild life event building. Cause than the platinum upgrade has been “invented.” Making it possible to retroactively upgrading them. With an bet for diamond upgrade in the same year for another series of event buildings other than wild life event

Thunderdome

Emperor
I don't wanna get personal but I'm pretty sure most people don't wanna work during Christmas. Not because of their believe in Santa but because they value quality time with their friends and family over work. Not sure why anyone thinks they're the exception and should be forced to work during a global Holliday.
Many decades past, stores and locations would be closed on Christmas for that reason alone. I remembered a ghost town as we traveled on Christmas day; if we didn't have what we needed, we would have to wait until next day when they're open once again; though, we never had that problem as we always be prepared in the days before.

We had seen a opposition to such with Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol where Mr. Scrooge would have Mr. Cratchit be scheduled to work on Christmas day before his change of heart.

However, in the later part of the 1990s to until a few years back, retail based companies would have folks work the holiday. The other industries would have folks off for the holiday, sometimes as going as far as taking a long weekend. Those that worked retail for the holiday would do so because of the extra money they will get for doing so, and to be able to pay for their bills.

Now, those brakes are applied again as Target and Walmart (two of the biggest retailers) are closing their doors on holidays like Christmas so people can go home and spend time with their families and friends. Myself, I am on the receiving end of a 4-day weekend, but saved enough in the bank to carry me through the next month.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Many decades past, stores and locations would be closed on Christmas for that reason alone. I remembered a ghost town as we traveled on Christmas day; if we didn't have what we needed, we would have to wait until next day when they're open once again; though, we never had that problem as we always be prepared in the days before.

We had seen a opposition to such with Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol where Mr. Scrooge would have Mr. Cratchit be scheduled to work on Christmas day before his change of heart.

However, in the later part of the 1990s to until a few years back, retail based companies would have folks work the holiday. The other industries would have folks off for the holiday, sometimes as going as far as taking a long weekend. Those that worked retail for the holiday would do so because of the extra money they will get for doing so, and to be able to pay for their bills.

Now, those brakes are applied again as Target and Walmart (two of the biggest retailers) are closing their doors on holidays like Christmas so people can go home and spend time with their families and friends. Myself, I am on the receiving end of a 4-day weekend, but saved enough in the bank to carry me through the next month.
I've been often enough during the Hollidays in Germany. Most stores are closed during holidays. Can't imagine a Germany based game company to work during the holidays. Especially not when pretty much everything is closed. Nowadays I won't go to Germany during German holidays as most stores are closed

Thunderdome

Emperor
I've been often enough during the Hollidays in Germany. Most stores are closed during holidays. Can't imagine a Germany based game company to work during the holidays. Especially not when pretty much everything is closed. Nowadays I won't go to Germany during German holidays as most stores are closed
Not only holidays but at a certain hour or two, they are closed entirely for lunch each weekday... every industry.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
and again - 3 tickets spent and not even 1 DS - crap event
Hardly matters how many tickets did you use, what is relevant is how many chests (and their level) did you pop. Player 'A' who does very well might pop more in 1 game than player 'B' who plays badly and spend 5 tickets.