• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

CrashBoom

Legend
when they said "better rewards in the next rival"
I expected something useful

an upgrade kit for the main event building
or maybe an alligator swamp lv. 1 (and maybe upgrade)

but it was just a few more tickets and coins

Sure they are; it's just not worth it.

1. I'm forced to spend multiple tickets on days where I don't necessarily care about the DS - that's fine, would be a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.
  2. The amount of tickets needed will (most likely from what I have seen so far) exceed the amount of tickets generated in the time the Rival Questline is running. (Best Case: Start Rival with 3 tickets available and 5 min untill you get #4 --> 3 + (48/8) + 3 from Rivals rewards up until Quest 16 or so. Let's say 15 free tickets. That won't be enough imho but prove me wrong ;)
  3. What do I get out of it? A couple of tools (which are way less valuable than tickets), 3 golden tickets, some coins which are more or less useless after reducing extra turns by half and a lot of frustration due to:
    • Colors not beeing present on the boards
    • beeing too "good" and creating too big of a chain
    • Bad luck with the 6:aid:- Chests, starting on one color and not being able to get the 2nd because of (see 2 points above)
    • Same with the 4:aid:-Chests
    • Ending a board and completing a challenge while doing so; not being able to check what the next quest is only to find out after ending the level it's "Extend the moves on a board"
    • Spend a ticket to start a board - WTF?
They made improvements to the questline, yes - even so it is still not a fun challenge but a tedious nuissance that feels like a cash grab.
I disagree:
1. is fine, as you wrote it. This is an event where you can barely play for the DS anyway.
2. I started with 1 ticket, one open quest with a ticket reward and 30 min till the next ticket. Up to now I've spent all those tickets, 1 golden ticket from quest 40 and all my coins (about 200, unfortunately I've bought three extensions about two hours before event start). I just finished quest 24 and might probably go all the way by using all the tools I've received so far without spending a single diamond.
3. Up to now I received about 60-80 paws today without spending which is more than I expected. I really like that the rivals switch the whole way I play this event, no rushing through the quests, no random clicking if there are no paws on board, always counting the blocks needed for the next quest. Yes, this challenge makes the event more complicated but also more rewarding.

Norde

Merchant
About the rival challenges:
The first one worked with the expedition in such a way that if you made it through all 4 levels, it considered each expedition mission or part of the mission completed.

It could work the same, but a bit different. For example:
9.) Pop 30 Green Tiles in the level
let's say I'm only on the first mission, but I got 30 green during the game, so it could consider the 9th mission complete, but I can only collect it if I reach the 9th mission. and so on with every other quest

It would make it easier that how many tickets are needed to complete it.
___
I wonder why Ra3Boy is not banned for spam, and why do I have to scroll all his crap through 6 pages

BabaORiley

Merchant
I can see no fundamental improvement in the new Minievent compared to it's predecessor.
Again one is dependend from EVENT-RESSOURCES and much random to be successful.
Most of the "quests" should be renamed to "gambling tasks".
That is not what i expect; and if this is a blueprint for further FOE-Events i will surely spend much more leisure time without FOE in the future.

Ice bear

Squire
ok i need now 4.6 paws per desk..INNO ..where is the balanc..OR from this event will be event builiding for PAY..say it..say it

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    743.1 KB · Views: 5

GateKeeper

Baronet
I don't have the Rival questline. Is this only available to a subset of players?
your not missing anything ;) ... your lucky it doesnt appear

Juber and company....
we can't do these 32 quests in Rival in 2 days. we just dont get that many tickets a day. with 3 tickets today, I made it to quest 6. and next ticket 8 hours, still havent finished quest 6, I got 1 6-star Blue... assuming my next board has no Blue, then I'm back to hunting 2 6-Star Reds. you just have no shot on doing Rival 32 quests without spending diamonds.

Dont give us that crap that we have a full 2 days to do this either. Rival just pops up with no per-announcement. No player is sitting on line just waiting for Rival to start.

We dont even have enough tickets to get enough Paw Prints to get the "standard" event building.

Ra3Boy

Farmer
New error!

no tickets or golden tickets in daily quests!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-08-02-35-37_10373f60983ef60744aa0f33c6c57078.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-08-02-35-37_10373f60983ef60744aa0f33c6c57078.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 3

Bigbartxc90

Farmer
The Rival Quest is not doable without at least some diamonds. That´s Okay,

but the daily specials were useless so far. Could you please change it bevor it goes live?

One of the 3 new Buildings would be great.

Ra3Boy

Farmer
2024 and 2020
I think the developers will find their mistakes themselves

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-11-27-46-29_10373f60983ef60744aa0f33c6c57078.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-11-27-46-29_10373f60983ef60744aa0f33c6c57078.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_2023-12-20-11-15-24-29_10373f60983ef60744aa0f33c6c57078.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-11-15-24-29_10373f60983ef60744aa0f33c6c57078.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 49

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
what they have to make is a choice! but within the framework of the foy it’s normal not to do what we want! I'm waiting for them to add a platinum upgrade for panda. because why complicate the event so much if what we get will be outdated in 2-3 months!
Don't worry, if the pandas are getting their platinum upgrade, st Patrick's day probs gets its diamond upgrade. If panda's getting their diamond upgrade, st. Patrick's day probs gets its crystal upgrade.
I'm much more anticipating the platinum, diamond and crystal upgrades for the upcoming years. To be used on older event buildings. While dreading the bronze and coper upgrades for future event buildings. Rather than keeping up the false hope of pandas getting retroactively upgraded to newer standards.

Hopefully the rival will be treated as GE5: a bonus. While the regular questline should be treated like GE's 100% completion and offer active participants a fully decked out event building. Where the rival offers to aim at more milestone rewards.

ironsage

Merchant
1703072157743.png

i didnt buy any extra tickets or get from the normal questline, i spent 5 extra moves 2 times (excluding the ones needed for rival) 2 leafy lines and 1 hammer and got this far, i did start yesterday with 25 moves + 4 tickets and i am defenetly going to do it in my main account. I should still be getting 2 more tickets in the next 15 hours so ill defenetly be finnishing this quest still

kaluha

Merchant
Was there in the wildlife event not an option to delete a verticale row? That disappeared too, I think.
They made the game much more difficult because you need now 30 paws to get a prize, only 6 extra attempts (and so on) .
I really would like to have it back.

Yekk

Regent
I don't have the Rival questline. Is this only available to a subset of players?
Feel lucky, although a bit easier the real problems still exist. It still requires breaking boards. Its rewards do not justify starting it. Rival hurt this event.