• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Emberguard

Emperor
Like a free player said

"So far I have spent the massive amount of £0 on this game and I will continue to spend that amount on the game. If you plan and play sensibly you can still progress quite effectively, just will never be as powerful as those who spend but that is a challenge I have accepted to get as powerful as possible and spend nowt "

So if you don't want to spend real cash just accept it, and internalise the above

However there are plenty of Panda Gold upgrades, just if you want one you will have to release that white knuckle grip on the purse string LOL
THe first one being at progress point 420
Five Panda Gold level upgrades
4 Animal crossing gold level upgrades
Now if only Innno allowed us to Auction off our extra kits on the AD dealer to other users I would be sitting on tons of Gold coins and gems

View attachment 10459

It’s not a problem to play for free. That’s fine. That’s not the question. The question is would it be a reasonable expectation for those in Apprentice League to acquire enough Daily Specials to utilize the Apprentice reward? If yes, what percentage of apprentice league could reasonably use it? Do I have to get high in Apprentice or would lower end of Apprentice still be fine?

I’m not used to holding back my progress deliberately, so I have no idea what I would actually get in Daily Specials if I were aiming for Apprentice due to that being the only place I see the Panda Shrine upgrade available. Usually I’d be aiming for silver or gold as my goal and see how close I can get

Gedrog

Squire
the amount is literally unlimited
only your money is the limit

prizes doesn't end at 1410
you will see more after you pass that point
Correct I am pretty sure someone will bust it, I got to page 20 of prizes on the first 2021 wildlife event just because the Mountain reserve was such an awesome building, now sadly relegated to my inventory on live wish there was a gold level for that one

Gedrog

Squire
It’s not a problem to play for free. That’s fine. That’s not the question. The question is would it be a reasonable expectation for those in Apprentice League to acquire enough Daily Specials to utilize the Apprentice reward? If yes, what percentage of apprentice league could reasonably use it? Do I have to get high in Apprentice or would lower end of Apprentice still be fine?

I’m not used to holding back my progress deliberately, so I have no idea what I would actually get in Daily Specials if I were aiming for Apprentice due to that being the only place I see the Panda Shrine upgrade available. Usually I’d be aiming for silver or gold as my goal and see how close I can get
Well if you want it for free that is only place to get it otherwise there are plenty more however they are behind the paywall
Panda shrine is but 6 months old so I guess that is why it is firmly locked behind paywall.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Okay, so I decided to give it shot (not that it's going to do me any good, anyways).

In what planet (wait, don't answer that if you're an MIB fan) is there a 32-hour day? The tickets given (regenerate) is at 8 hours a piece. Shouldn't it be around 6 hours if you want it to be a daily occurrence?

SirAlucard

Steward
Okay, so I decided to give it shot (not that it's going to do me any good, anyways).

In what planet (wait, don't answer that if you're an MIB fan) is there a 32-hour day? The tickets given (regenerate) is at 8 hours a piece. Shouldn't it be around 6 hours if you want it to be a daily occurrence?
It was always a 8h cooldown. Nothing new on that part really. Other things like the cut down moves to buy and the increased points to progress on the other hand are definitely concerning. IMO, that are two nervs at once and weren't necessary. Inno tried the rebalance the previous wildlife event at the start of the fall event and failed so they needed to rebalance a few times. And I see the rebalance updates coming here, too, especially if they want to stick to their promise, that every player will always be able to get the first building fully upgraded. But after reading that the success will also be tied to these stupid rival questlines, yeah, that's basically going back on that promise.

CDmark

Baronet
Aaaah but you still get well over 15K progress in the league for this
was worth 4665, had 16% DS was able to put it on top of greens to see. My rule of thumb, each game was about 10K, on average, but my play style was different. I had a balance of paws to chests, some games more of one versus the other. This is where the 10 moves for 65 coin comes in. I would actually spend a round of diamonds, 2400, get booster package and then use the balance for game extensions, 10 moves. With one more week added, that booster package probably will not cover the length of the event. The 10 moves actually helped maintain a balance between booster use versus game extension. Now, the 5 moves just isn't enough. It seems to act like a booster in terms of what I get in return. In this event, I find I am going a bit more for paws versus daily specials, for now.

I understand the Mini Challenge may help. I love quests, others do not. I will wait to see what it brings to the event.

6 star 36 - 4665 16 percent ds.JPG

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Wait wait wait. So now, as a free-to-play player, I have to choose between hamstringing my progress and taking bronze league to get a gold upgrade for the Panda Shrine, or actually performing well and placing in silver league, but getting no gold upgrade for the Panda Shrine? Why is a bronze league player getting rewarded over a silver league player?

jtrucker

Baronet

I believe you misunderstood the reason for 4 tickets. Exactly because we have 24 hours, you will never miss a ticket - you can utilize the absolute maximum of tickets. If there were only three (or if the 4 regenerated by 6 hours each) you can never ever used the maximum amount. Unless you are a) superman or b) person at home, no work, no school, no nothing and can play the game exactly at the same time each and every day.
I am definitely not a superman and as working person with different work time (as a trucker) there is no two days in any given month I'll get home and to the game at the exact same time. So, if I play at 4 pm today and use all tickets and tomorrow I get home at 6 pm, only three has regenerated BUT I have NOT lost the two hours of next ticket.. Next one will be "only" 6 hours later because it will be in third hour of its regeneration. If there were only 3 tickets (or by the same token if 4 regenerate by 6 hours), the bank would have been full two hours prior me getting home the next day and thus I would have lost 2 hours from the next ticket. And in 30 days it adds up and I would have cumulatively lost A LOT of tickets.
Having the bank 1 ticket larger than is the 24 hour regeneration is AWESOME and I can utilize the absolute maximum of 90 regenerated tickets (30 days with ticket each 8 hours is 90) The ones won in the quest line are extra of course and use them immediately when I get them so no to block the ticket bank slot. ,

jtrucker

Baronet
Wait wait wait. So now, as a free-to-play player, I have to choose between hamstringing my progress and taking bronze league to get a gold upgrade for the Panda Shrine, or actually performing well and placing in silver league, but getting no gold upgrade for the Panda Shrine? Why is a bronze league player getting rewarded over a silver league player?
a) Why would you need the panda gold statute for panda reserve? Didn't you get it last year? You have so much free space in your town to have several of them? But sure, that's your choice.... but:
b) Are you (all of you here) actually sure that the statute stops producing "after exactly 150" and not "after you obtain the gold level"?
I did NOT test it, because I do not have second panda reserve (nor do I want it), but perhaps , just maybe, if you have another max regular lvl of panda reserve, the statute will again produce the fragments? Did anyone actually try that?

CrashBoom

Legend
how can I complete my 30 fragments of the panda shrine golden upgrade from last year to a full kit ?

and don't say: Golden Panda Statue
because after using all collections I would again have 30 fragments

:rolleyes:

how can I complete my 30 fragments of the panda shrine golden upgrade from last year to a full kit ?

and don't say: Golden Panda Statue
because after using all collections I would again have 30 fragments

:rolleyes:
Am I really the only one whose Panda Statue is producing non-stop? On the DE servers and on Beta?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
a) Why would you need the panda gold statute for panda reserve? Didn't you get it last year? You have so much free space in your town to have several of them? But sure, that's your choice.... but:
b) Are you (all of you here) actually sure that the statute stops producing "after exactly 150" and not "after you obtain the gold level"?
I did NOT test it, because I do not have second panda reserve (nor do I want it), but perhaps , just maybe, if you have another max regular lvl of panda reserve, the statute will again produce the fragments? Did anyone actually try that?
a) Because I need the gold upgrade? I have one panda reserve, but want another one.
b) Yes. I went to 0/150 on my main, where the poor guy died and only started producing happiness.

It's a limited building.

Gedrog

Squire
was worth 4665, had 16% DS was able to put it on top of greens to see. My rule of thumb, each game was about 10K, on average, but my play style was different. I had a balance of paws to chests, some games more of one versus the other. This is where the 10 moves for 65 coin comes in. I would actually spend a round of diamonds, 2400, get booster package and then use the balance for game extensions, 10 moves. With one more week added, that booster package probably will not cover the length of the event. The 10 moves actually helped maintain a balance between booster use versus game extension. Now, the 5 moves just isn't enough. It seems to act like a booster in terms of what I get in return. In this event, I find I am going a bit more for paws versus daily specials, for now.

I understand the Mini Challenge may help. I love quests, others do not. I will wait to see what it brings to the event.

View attachment 10460
If the board has very little paws I will play daylie if the board has lots of paws I use booster to get every paw and extra continues but like you say the drop from 10-5 really sucks