• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Ra3Boy

Farmer
Здравствуйте! Я не понял. Почему в событии Patrick для здания Druid Building есть повышение уровня platinum gold, но нет повышения уровня platinum gold для Panda в событии Beast? почему это? Это событие 2024 года! добавьте платиновое приложение к panda! и уберите золотое приложение для animal crossing!

Значок Проверено сообществом

Emberguard

Emperor
Здравствуйте! Я не понял. Почему в событии Patrick для здания Druid Building есть повышение уровня platinum gold, но нет повышения уровня platinum gold для Panda в событии Beast? почему это? Это событие 2024 года! добавьте платиновое приложение к panda! и уберите золотое приложение для animal crossing!

View attachment 10455
Translation:
Hello! I didn't understand. Why is there a platinum gold level boost in the Patrick event for the Druid Building, but no platinum gold level boost for the Panda in the Beast event? Why is this? This is a 2024 event! add platinum app to panda! and remove the gold app for animal crossing!

Community Verified Badge

CrashBoom

Legend
I am wondering why sometimes the golden league building gives golden selection kits with everything in it (winter event / for the Aeagan)
and in other event they produce fragments for the normal selection kit / silver/golden upgrades (this event / halloween)

Even if it said it only produces 150 fragments my statues still produce and produce and produce. So if you had the statue last year you don't need a new one.
I had a Golden Panda Statue in two of my cities. Both stopped producing fragments after 150 collections. After that they only provided happiness. If yours are giving frags after 150 collections it is a bug.

Gedrog

Squire
May just be my imagination but a question for Inno
If I have only used one of my tickets and I win tickets example gold grand prize at progress point 330 with 4 tickets will I have 7 tickets
Yesterday I got three extra tickets but did not see this added to total rather reset to 4

What is Inno doing about rebalancing the cost of the proceed with board cost? You still pay 65 WL coins with only 5 turns where as previously you got 10 you, but you get the same amount of WL coins for your diamonds yet you spend double the amount for additional turns
I probably burned through 33K diamonds yesterday with very little progress

Gedrog

Squire
Is the Apprentice League the only way to obtain the Golden Panda Statue / Panda Shrine upgrade?

image.png

And how many Kits will the people in Apprentice League have on them? If I have to do worse to stay in the Apprentice League to obtain it, I still need enough kits of the Panda Reserve before I can use the Panda Statue
Fair point but I agree with @Ra3Boy comment that we should have gotten the Golden upgrade for Panda shrine rather than Animal crossing or they could give both
I retract this point as Inno actually do give both just a careful study of the prizes will reveal this

Last edited:
The events are definitely becoming more monetized, this event being the most obvious example of that. 30 paws needed for grand prize instead of 20, getting only 5 extra moves for 65 coins instead of 10 are aimed at getting us to spend more money. The extra time added to the event is not enough to make up for what we lose with these changes.
30 paws versus 20, 5 extra moves instead of 10, yes. But don't forget that we get 2200 stars from daily connection/quests/milestones versus 1095 last year. It appears that this year is easier than last year.

CDmark

Baronet
So, there is a 6 star like the fall event? I thought this was just like the wildlife event, a few adjustments for time versus grand prizes at 30 and the extra moves ripoff, 10 to 5.

6 star 36.JPG

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
So, there is a 6 star like the fall event? I thought this was just like the wildlife event, a few adjustments for time versus grand prizes at 30 and the extra moves ripoff, 10 to 5.

View attachment 10456
It's basically the fall event balancing, with the lightning swapped for the rolling pin. I'll be able to test the spawn odds of the paws later during the event.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I'm sad to see that the reward inflation with the flamingo building is getting another boost. Pls tell me, why would I put effort into a building if it gets outdated in a few monthes?
Besides aesthetics to replace a hero tavern. The side buildings could be okay-ish but not strategically valuable as is. Other than okay-ish for the AD. To me it also yields little value.
Personally I'd rather wait for an event offering better strategical value.

Gedrog

Squire
30 paws versus 20, 5 extra moves instead of 10, yes. But don't forget that we get 2200 stars from daily connection/quests/milestones versus 1095 last year. It appears that this year is easier than last year.

Is the Apprentice League the only way to obtain the Golden Panda Statue / Panda Shrine upgrade?

image.png

And how many Kits will the people in Apprentice League have on them? If I have to do worse to stay in the Apprentice League to obtain it, I still need enough kits of the Panda Reserve before I can use the Panda Statue

Like a free player said

"So far I have spent the massive amount of £0 on this game and I will continue to spend that amount on the game. If you plan and play sensibly you can still progress quite effectively, just will never be as powerful as those who spend but that is a challenge I have accepted to get as powerful as possible and spend nowt "

So if you don't want to spend real cash just accept it, and internalise the above

However there are plenty of Panda Gold upgrades, just if you want one you will have to release that white knuckle grip on the purse string LOL
THe first one being at progress point 420
Five Panda Gold level upgrades
4 Animal crossing gold level upgrades
If you can get to page 12 of the prizes
Now if only Innno allowed us to Auction off our extra kits on the AD dealer to other users I would be sitting on tons of Gold coins and gems

gV6DQKH.png

Last edited:

Tempestas

Squire
You can make these when you have gold upgrade the only difference with the gold and silver prize line you don't need to wait for the main building to produce enough frags to build these buildings.

Like a free player said

"So far I have spent the massive amount of £0 on this game and I will continue to spend that amount on the game. If you plan and play sensibly you can still progress quite effectively, just will never be as powerful as those who spend but that is a challenge I have accepted to get as powerful as possible and spend nowt "

So if you don't want to spend real cash just accept it, and internalise the above
I'm not worried about it anymore.. When I was complaining about this Inno had not documented that "Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp are also included in the Habitats Journey Selection Kit."