• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Leones

Marquis
it was added

above "Daily Special Exclusives"

so it is officially confirmed what the selection kit has in it

but the "exclusive" title is still wrong
This is what I can do right now, but we'll discuss the best way to word it for the eventual live announcement and will edit the announcement here later as well.

CDmark

Baronet
we do get 9 extra days and 3 mini challenges, that could be the reason, i also think they will give some main event upgrade kit in the mini questline
OK, I was thinking about the number of tickets, didn't catch the extended time, thanks. Not sure I like more game time, I didn't see a problem with 21 days. Yea, I get it, more time for event = more time to spend diamonds. But, even if you don't spend, we will still have to play those extra tickets. I like this mini game but after 21 days, I am ready for a break, now it will be 7 more days.
Hmm, I hope mini challenges will not be necessary to complete a L11 building. Me, I like quests, others don't. I guess I will have to see the mini challenge rewards.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I agree with the others, 630 seems quite hard to reach. We'll get 90 tickets from daily generation and probably 20 from quests, a few others here and there so probably between 110 and 120 total. That's 5-6 paws per game, which I doubt most players will be able to get. From my first 4 games I'm now sitting at 6.5 per game, but way too early to tell if that's just good games.

With the layout of the grand prizes it looks like either the upgrade at 480 was meant to be the last one needed, or as others have speculated we'll get an upgrade from the mini challenges, really hope it's the former.

So then are we not doing the footballs event anymore? Maybe inno is getting away from the american audience.
Forge Bowl is a 'lazy' event like the winter event and there is a clear trend of Inno doing away with lazy events and replacing them with time consuming minigames. They probably discovered that minigames lead to greater profits, hence the replacement of the fellowship event with the Saint Patrick minigame and the soccer event with the anniversary minigame. I wouldn't be surprised if Forge Bowl 2025 returns as some kind of card game.

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
Since I felt like skipping this Candy Crush clone of an event, where's our DIAMONDS?

Meh, I am just saving my coins and tickets so I am not expecting any thing from this travesty of an event.

Gedrog

Squire
First reaction is won't try too hard, the main is nothing to write home about, see that grocer Inno has his big fat thumb on his
side of the scales again extra goes cost has doubled
You are looking at the main building wrong
This will be it's base attack and will provide this attack boost in GE
  • +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army
  • +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army
In GBG the base value and Bonus value gets combined
  • +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army
  • +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army
  • +
  • +20% to +25% Attack for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • +25% to +30% Defense for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • =
  • +40% to +50% Attack for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
  • +50% to +60% Defense for Attacking Army in Guild Battlegrounds
23 fp
70 goods
Pretty crazy however I am not a huge fan of this
Fragments of everything and now fragments of battle stats

Gedrog

Squire
I don't think you understand what I am complaining about. If I get the Gold Level event building (which I almost always do eventually), that Gold Level event building produces 2 things that are only useful to people who buy the event passes.

Serene Flamingo Paradise produces:
  • 60 to 80 Goods
  • (50% Chance) 6 Habitats Journey Selection Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Tapir Trails Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required) ⬅️
  • (25% Chance) 6 Alligator Swamp Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required) ⬅️
And Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp are both paywall buildings.

I find this to be very rude.
You can make these when you have gold upgrade the only difference with the gold and silver prize line you don't need to wait for the main building to produce enough frags to build these buildings.

Like a free player said

"So far I have spent the massive amount of £0 on this game and I will continue to spend that amount on the game. If you plan and play sensibly you can still progress quite effectively, just will never be as powerful as those who spend but that is a challenge I have accepted to get as powerful as possible and spend nowt "

So if you don't want to spend real cash just accept it, and internalise the above

Gedrog

Squire
Daily prizes are going to be few and far in between. I've used 2 tickets, thats 48 clicks, with quite a few chests created and not one daily prize. And the 5 extra clicks instead of 10 doesn't bode well either. . It's becoming quite clear what direction the board of directors is taking Inno. Greed seems to be the theme everywhere I look these days.
It took a lot of progress to start getting dailies trust me
If you hit continue your 65WL coins only gives you 5 moves instead of the usual 10 and you now need 30 paws per prize instead of 20
I understand why they have done this because event is 30 days instead of 15, but it is a rip-off but they should either improve the daily stats, also either reduce the cost of the continue playing the board to 32 WL coins or increase the moves.

The prize progress does not count towards the league score but the points you make combining tiles 15 is the best but I can easily combine half the board but then paw collection suffers

Gedrog

Squire
1) 280 paws to get the panda reserve, 630 to get the L11 Habitat. Not sure where you think we are getting all those extra paws, besides diamonds. Seems to be a math problem over there.
2) You cut my extra moves for 65 coin in half, 10 to 5? No math problem at all, you just cut it by 50%
3) Apprentice league reward, a panda statue? For what? Maybe you didn't get the memo, no one likes that statue.

So, an event like wildlife, this many problems? I haven't even looked at the buildings, too busy trying to figure out what else you cut or extended, both, NOT in favor of the player.
Panda statue will generate frags for Panda Shrine gold upgrade

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Yes, but currently right now, you can only get the one statue, and it's only in the bronze league. So that means that no one else other than those who place in bronze will be able to get it - not even spenders.

CrashBoom

Legend
I agree with the others, 630 seems quite hard to reach. We'll get 90 tickets from daily generation and probably 20 from quests, a few others here and there so probably between 110 and 120 total. That's 5-6 paws per game, which I doubt most players will be able to get. From my first 4 games I'm now sitting at 6.5 per game, but way too early to tell if that's just good games.

With the layout of the grand prizes it looks like either the upgrade at 480 was meant to be the last one needed, or as others have speculated we'll get an upgrade from the mini challenges, really hope it's the former.
if each mini challenge gives 1 upgrade at the end the players will complain it is too easy and they get too much upgrades o_O

Emberguard

Emperor
Is the Apprentice League the only way to obtain the Golden Panda Statue / Panda Shrine upgrade?

image.png

And how many Kits will the people in Apprentice League have on them? If I have to do worse to stay in the Apprentice League to obtain it, I still need enough kits of the Panda Reserve before I can use the Panda Statue

CrashBoom

Legend
I think all old event buildings with golden level should get the ability to produce the golden fragments on the last normal level (if they don't have it yet) in the year they reappear

so after 1 year it would be nice if that would be added to the panda (mustn't be 5 like new ones but at least 1)