• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure not getting the building. The last three prizes in the questline are senceless. I dont need two more avatars nor 50 useless fragments for a building I cant complete. Not although I used dias. 6 days are left, providing 6 more extra tickets, and the daily tickets. I could only generate 207 paws sor far. I had "pawless" boards 3 times!!!! In average I could only generate 3 paws per board. I need 73 more paws. This is so badly designed. Worst event ever although I so much love the mini game

Ushinator

Farmer
So for the first time it will not be possible to get the golden upgrade without using diamonds, we have to wait at least 120 days to get the golden upgrade.
Next step will be to make the golden upgrade exclusively for paying customers...
Inno is creating a huge gap between paying and non-paying players and this will kill the game in the future.
last updates have been a failure.

CrashBoom

Legend
So for the first time it will not be possible to get the golden upgrade without using diamonds, we have to wait at least 120 days to get the golden upgrade.
actually the 2nd time after St. Patrick

if we take the final version of the event which went live and not the beta version which had the chance to get the fragments after the city

Tempestas

Squire
So Panda shrine gold kit...no more in Apprentice league. Ou...:)
It concerns me that there is no regular Panda Reserve Upgrade kit in the League prizes. I should manage to get all 9 regular levels but I have spent diamonds on days I wanted the Daily Special. I think I play fairly well, not an expert, focus was on getting the paws. All it would take is a bit of bad luck for someone to fail to get Level 9. Without L9, the Golden Upgrade and the Panda aren't useful until next year.

Tanmay11

Regent
1680153216022.png
could someone pls explain where exactly am i going to get a full panda shrine upgrade kit if not in apprentice league?
currently im in aprrentice league. no way i will make top 5%, im also way behind on paws...so no chance for me there to get a full kit immediately.

CrashBoom

Legend
View attachment 9352
could someone pls explain where exactly am i going to get a full panda shrine upgrade kit if not in apprentice league?
currently im in aprrentice league. no way i will make top 5%, im also way behind on paws...so no chance for me there to get a full kit immediately.
they didn't say immediately o_O
"you WILL receive it elsewere" (future) NOT "you RECEIVED it elsewhere" (past)

you WILL get the full kit after placing the panda statue from point 260 and waiting 120 days (together with the 30 from questline)
and without reaching 280 you couldn't use the golden panda kit because your panda reserve wouldn't be at level 9

Tanmay11

Regent
they didn't say immediately o_O
"you WILL receive it elsewere" (future) NOT "you RECEIVED it elsewhere" (past)

you WILL get the full kit after placing the panda statue from point 260 and waiting 120 days (together with the 30 from questline)
and without reaching 280 you couldn't use the golden panda kit because your panda reserve wouldn't be at level 9
thanks captain obvious. but i would immediately get it before this "adjustment". they should explain why this nerf was necessary

they have gotten so greedy that even cutting in top 20% doesn't guarantee us anything.

CrashBoom

Legend
they should explain why this nerf was necessary
to make more money from people who want it immediatley

COME ON GUYS AND LADIES
is it so hard to understand ?

Inno don't want that you (you = free2play players) get the golden kit during the event

they even designed a Panda Statue only to produce the kit in 150 days
and they give 30 fragments in the questline

why would they do that if they would plan that every free2play player would get the full kit during the event o_O

PS:
in the next events it will be the same
golden kit after 150 days (maybe a little 30 fragments shortcut) OR PAY FOR IT

Tanmay11

Regent
to make more money from people who want it immediatley

COME ON GUYS
is it so hard to understand

Inno don't want that you (you = free2play players) get the golden kit during the event

they designed a Panda Statue for you to produce the kit in 150 days
and they give 30 fragments in the questline

why would they do that if they would plan that every free2play player would get the full kit during the event o_O

PS:
in the next events it will be the same
golden kit after 150 days (maybe a little 30 fragments shortcut) OR PAY FOR IT
but not every f2p player gets it during the event. only top 20% do :)
now that's top 5% ;)

how long before its top 1%

Tanmay11

Regent
actually NO f2p player should get it DURING the event
you should get it AFTER the event with the Panda Statue (that is why it was created)

and top 5% is not f2p :p
i never said top5% was F2p. even top 20% is cutting it close if you're unlucky with event.

thanks captain obvious. but i would immediately get it before this "adjustment". they should explain why this nerf was necessary

they have gotten so greedy that even cutting in top 20% doesn't guarantee us anything.

Quite simple...
Fuel the desire for a full building, but if you want it right away, pay, otherwise you will have to wait. From a marketing standpoint, this is a very good move. They are giving a chance to own something exclusive that is seemingly within reach, but yet just out of reach for most players. Those who really want to have it, will pay.

Inno is not keeping this and other games for charity, they need to pay every moth their 400+ employees, so they have to monetize it somehow.

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
A possible bug

When you gather 4 or more tickets then spend some of them to let space for the new ones, the timer starts from 8 hours? Like no matter how much time you had to wait until a new ticket? It happened to me 2 times today because I started the daily quests and received tickets from them. I can't tell if it really is a bug or if it was just a coincidence and my limit was reached right after a ticket got spawned. Did anyone else experience this?
Just tested it and the timer did not reset for me. Can you test it again and tell if it still happens?

D-Best

Squire
Just tested it and the timer did not reset for me. Can you test it again and tell if it still happens?

Sure. I will and I'll let you know... tomorrow, since I don't usually wait for the tickets and spend them 'instantly' and I also finished the daily quests and can't get any tickets from them. But again, maybe I was wrong and it was just a coincidence.

t s c h u s s

Merchant
Quite simple...
Fuel the desire for a full building, but if you want it right away, pay, otherwise you will have to wait. From a marketing standpoint, this is a very good move. They are giving a chance to own something exclusive that is seemingly within reach, but yet just out of reach for most players. Those who really want to have it, will pay.

Inno is not keeping this and other games for charity, they need to pay every moth their 400+ employees, so they have to monetize it somehow.
No one said to give everything for free, but Innos latest moves are moving every time more close to greediness. I’ve actually been reading some articles on predatory monetisation of browser games and it’s ridiculous how many times you can find stuff in there that is implemented in FoE.

Not to mention, I was an avid player of Tribalwars (main Innos title before FoE) from 2008 to 2019, and I saw in firsthand how much that game declined with the constant monetisation of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.