• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiroman

Farmer
How is everyone doing with this event? I don't think I'll be able to get the building to level 9 without spending diamonds...

The 30 golden upgrade fragments in the last quest prize should probably be changed to a full regular upgrade (since there's already the Golden Panda Statue and the leagues to get the golden kit, plus why would anyone want only thirty fragments?)

Una Queen

Squire
well my paws per game as dropped since the start where I was averaging 4.86 paws per game. its now 4.42 paws per game. so its dropped by half a paw per game. my worst game was dropping 1 paw and my best was 10 paws.

Dessire

Regent
last 8 boards dont give even one daily prize :mad:
something is very strange with algorithms
Do you want to know how extreme can be the algorithm of FoE? Last winter event, for the first time in 6 years, I was able to find 1 key per day for 32 days and unlock the 32 keys without spending a single diamond, without spending a single $.
Something almost impossible to achieve!

That means the game could allow you earn 1 daily special for each chest you open or never give you one, even if you open 1000!!

GateKeeper

Baronet
Ive read a lot of worry about not even getting a lvl 9 spec bldg without diamonds....and I think that is holding true from what I've experienced.

First, I have always tried to collect Paws first, daily chest second.

At this point today there is only 10 days left in event.

I'm lvl 7 spec bldg, with 214 paws collected. To get this far I have purchased 10 tickets with diamonds. Thats 2.5 days of tickets generation, thats a huge deal in these calculations. Easily takes away 1 full upgrade I would not have without spending diamonds.

You have to get to 280 Paws collected to get a Lvl 9 spec bldg. Only 66 paws away but again I spent diamonds once. Forget about the 340 Paws where you start to collect frags, thats an expensive pipe dream.

Now a player will say, I'm forgetting about the League Winnings... well ok, there is 1 upgrade kit there but its Professional, only 5% of players will get that, and to get that what do you need to do.....spend diamonds.

Its not even simple as just spend the $15 either, they is only 1 upgrade in that prize bar, which makes me think, how interesting of a coincidence is that mmmm? Is this calced up actually to "perfection" where players must spend Diamonds and $15 to have a fair shake to get a max spec bldg?

I said it a while back, because of the double portraits in the event chain reward line, it would cause an issue.

Issues that need to looked at:
1. remove Portrait from quest reward line replace with 1 upgrade kit. this is normal for most previous events.
2. Paw 100, rewarding a base level 1 spec bldg is far too close in the prize bar reward. That needs to go somewhere past Paw 340 (ironically a 3rd is at 380....MATH NOT WORKING HERE). Give us another ticket there, or even better move each non sp3c bldg upgrade prize up a level, this way the Golden lvl frags could move up as well. we don't need a 2nd base building until we get the golden frags we need. So a Ticket would be at 100, the 250 goods would be at 140, 10 prints would be at 180....etc.
3. this is event is boring, its fun to play, but its terribly slow ticket regeneration... 4 tickets is over in 4-6 mins. I understand not much you can do this year, but thats a next year fix.

Ice bear

Squire
Ive read a lot of worry about not even getting a lvl 9 spec bldg without diamonds....and I think that is holding true from what I've experienced.

First, I have always tried to collect Paws first, daily chest second.

At this point today there is only 10 days left in event.

I'm lvl 7 spec bldg, with 214 paws collected. To get this far I have purchased 10 tickets with diamonds. Thats 2.5 days of tickets generation, thats a huge deal in these calculations. Easily takes away 1 full upgrade I would not have without spending diamonds.

You have to get to 280 Paws collected to get a Lvl 9 spec bldg. Only 66 paws away but again I spent diamonds once. Forget about the 340 Paws where you start to collect frags, thats an expensive pipe dream.

Now a player will say, I'm forgetting about the League Winnings... well ok, there is 1 upgrade kit there but its Professional, only 5% of players will get that, and to get that what do you need to do.....spend diamonds.

Its not even simple as just spend the $15 either, they is only 1 upgrade in that prize bar, which makes me think, how interesting of a coincidence is that mmmm? Is this calced up actually to "perfection" where players must spend Diamonds and $15 to have a fair shake to get a max spec bldg?

I said it a while back, because of the double portraits in the event chain reward line, it would cause an issue.

Issues that need to looked at:
1. remove Portrait from quest reward line replace with 1 upgrade kit. this is normal for most previous events.
2. Paw 100, rewarding a base level 1 spec bldg is far too close in the prize bar reward. That needs to go somewhere past Paw 340 (ironically a 3rd is at 380....MATH NOT WORKING HERE). Give us another ticket there, or even better move each non sp3c bldg upgrade prize up a level, this way the Golden lvl frags could move up as well. we don't need a 2nd base building until we get the golden frags we need. So a Ticket would be at 100, the 250 goods would be at 140, 10 prints would be at 180....etc.
3. this is event is boring, its fun to play, but its terribly slow ticket regeneration... 4 tickets is over in 4-6 mins. I understand not much you can do this year, but thats a next year fix.

10 days left to end event.....daily 8h tickets 3pcs x 10 + 10 pcs quest line....40 tickets on 66 paws,,,it is easy.

10 days left to end event.....daily 8h tickets 3pcs x 10 + 10 pcs quest line....40 tickets on 66 paws,,,it is easy.
Did I wrote anything that I'm worrying? I need 60 more paws, which makes on average 1,5 paws per board.
Piece of cake with quite nice margin for Dark Force RNG. :D

Ice bear

Squire
monday 10 tickets...only 1 pcs new Panda chain
today 10 tickets...only 1 pcs new Panda chain

last if was Epic Wildlife 2023 kit...10 tickets...6 pcs
or Animal crossing i get 5 pcs

why Panda chain too low??

Ice bear

Squire
Why is not Sentinel Outpost selection kit...we are going back? Was Sentinel Outpost level 1 and today Sentinel Outpost upgrade.

diGriz

Farmer
That means the game could allow you earn 1 daily special for each chest you open or never give you one, even if you open 1000!!

That could be the true but what is the purpose of the percentage values for daily prize that we see in box description? From my observations: during the first days of event I was able to get roughly 1 daily prize per ticket, now it became 1 daily per 5 tickets

4.86 paws per game. its now 4.42

Quite a good result, currently I'm on 170, so my value is 3.33 paws per game, 110 paws to get and 40 tickets left, lets see if will be lucky enough to get lvl 9 without diamonds :cool:

Nisse-X

Merchant
Not enough Wildlife coins
What i find quite lacking in this event is the amount of Wildlife coins awarded. I kind of enjoy this types of games (no stress, just careful planning). I have had to buy some to complete some boards (as waiting for more coins was not within a fair time limit). I still am a bit unsure wether I will be able to raise a fully erect building ;)

Last edited:

D-Best

Squire
A possible bug

When you gather 4 or more tickets then spend some of them to let space for the new ones, the timer starts from 8 hours? Like no matter how much time you had to wait until a new ticket? It happened to me 2 times today because I started the daily quests and received tickets from them. I can't tell if it really is a bug or if it was just a coincidence and my limit was reached right after a ticket got spawned. Did anyone else experience this?

Basharael

Farmer
If I am lucky - and I am sure I will not (with this event) - I will get the event building to level 6; I (nearly) used every ticket to get paws; I had some luck with daily prizes, but finishing the event building is not even conceivable; I dont know what they changed, but they did it thoroughly. None of my guild colleagues will be able to finish it;
after adding the golden kit, is this a new strategy to make players spend diamonds?
How is everyone doing with this event? I don't think I'll be able to get the building to level 9 without spending diamonds...

The 30 golden upgrade fragments in the last quest prize should probably be changed to a full regular upgrade (since there's already the Golden Panda Statue and the leagues to get the golden kit, plus why would anyone want only thirty fragments?)

Maybe it's just luck, but here it looks very good. 215 paws already collected (currently level 7). Need 65 more to finish. Shouldn't be too hard (8 days 16 hours remaining => 34 Tickets). League toggles between professional and apprentice. Both giving a gold kit. Bought only 1 ticket to get more daily specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.