• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Banned

Merchant
Can confirm too. But nevertheless the avatar doesn't interest me. In my opinion there are more important things ...
Do you want to alienate the players?
Fragments, fragments, fragments.
Replacing the diamonds in GE with an stage 5 which is nearly impossible to complete.
Pricing of the event with ... yes, again: fragments. Instead of an upgrade for the Panda Reserve a further Level 1 building.
And still open: The nerf of the siege camps in the GB.
As long as I can play the productive worlds without this Beta crap, you got me. Deploy it and you lose me.
Just my two cents.

Gedrog

Squire
Can someone enlighten me about this? :
The Wildlife Event currently have a duration left of 15 days and 22 hours.
I'm at the 1 Quest a day and have done later today 36 Quests of the total of 55 Quests, which means 19 Quests to do !! 19 Quests, each day 1 will NOT work with just 15 days left !! I've already wrote a support ticket to Inno and they simply said to me : "Just play on, you'll finish it" ... without any further comment... I'm total confused, still !
You get a free ticket every 8 hours which gives you 25 attempts to get the paws into the bin I save all the tickets for the day play them and only use my quest currency to extend the level if by the 25th move I need a few extra moves to get the paw in the bin

Gedrog

Squire
I paid for event pass and spent the rest of the budget on diamonds
Getting the building took a long time but I did it so that I managed to get extra dailies most of these were hidden in the secondary prize category for the day working on getting a second main building playing a more relaxed game one gripe I have is if I paid for the event pass why can't I have a second full shrine upgrade instead of collecting fragments """"I really feel like a valued customer """
Tally so far
Panda Shrine
Bamboo Bridge X 6
Purple Bamboo Park X 10
Lotus Flower Lake X 16

Kronan

Viceroy
what are these weird event settings?? opened the board spent 25 moves and saw only one paw!!! an open board should contain 3-4 paws at once and my task is to collect them and be able to change the board once a day, which I don't like..

Yeah, I'm throwing a lot of diamonds at this to keep a reasonable pace - buying both coins (for hammers) and tickets.

It does feel like if I don't do that, I'll get very anemic progress to the goal.

The board generator isn't making this easy, either. Columns on the left and right of a BLOCKED paw do not have the key color of the tile I need to match the blocked color, for removal. It requires a hammer or you give up 1 of the few paws on the board as HOPELESS.

I'm being extra careful to study the board each time, but there is little room for error (once again), and I'm not awash in many opportunities to extract consistent value.

I will add - I DO like the intellectual challenge of this, frustrating as it is...When you WORK the board to get a nice alignment and get a bunch of drops - it's very rewarding you got it right... ;)

Last edited:
what are these weird event settings?? opened the board spent 25 moves and saw only one paw!!! an open board should contain 3-4 paws at once and my task is to collect them and be able to change the board once a day, which I don't like..
I've had a board with round, even, fat 0 paws. And no option to reset the board...
Yet, I'm @ 137 on the main prize line with no diamonds spent till now. IMO not as that bad.

.Chris

Baronet
For what it's worth, I had a board with 9 paws on it yesterday - it's RNG striking once again ;)

Edit:
Not 9 from the start but with 6 moves or so left

Jubilee

Merchant
13 days to go, have done up to Quest 30. Only have 5 levels of Panda Reserve (including the level 1 base). One game just gave me 4 paws. Next game gave me 1. At this rate I am not confident of getting close to the full set. I have been buying both tools (individually not in a set as I can never accumulate that many coins at once) & I have been when I can, using the 65 coins to buy 10 more moves (when I have a few paws lined up & can manage to get at least two more out). Not sure what the strategy is for this year's version? I did this last year in my main world, with Beta not being any better this year.

It is easy to see the blocks up the top & how to bring them down to the bottom to clear the paws you may have. Not enough moves to do it most of the time. Sometimes you stuff up. Paws remain, moves run out. Once you get to the end IF you have tools you cannot then choose to use them unless you pay 65 coins for 10 more moves.

I will add - I DO like the intellectual challenge of this, frustrating as it is...When you WORK the board to get a nice alignment and get a bunch of drops - it's very rewarding you got it right... ;)
E.g. like this one? Look at orange blocks, too. :cool:

Screenshot_44.png
1 paw already down and I made like 7k league points on this board.

For what it's worth, I had a board with 9 paws on it yesterday - it's RNG striking once again ;)

This time RNG was in my favor. ;)

Last edited:
I just finished a board where not a single paw print appeared. It's not looking likely that I will get enough upgrades for the Panda thing even though I am in the Apprentice League. Completing the daily quests doesn't produce enough coins to buy tools. I guess FoE is becoming a game only for folks with deep pockets. Not much point playing events anymore unless you're willing to dish out the cash. I'll probably skip this entirely on live.

Kronan

Viceroy
Yeah, @Battle Tomcat & @.Chris - those beautiful 4 stacks are a gift, no matter how they arrived! if you got them either natively, or had a minimal or simple change to create that. Well done!

To be honest - I'm giving back some diamonds that Inno compensated me. This mini-game has one of those jeckyll-hyde type of compelling appeal (at least to me). You love it or just hate each one. If you get a spark and can see your way clear to drop a few of them high up in the board, that's really gratifying.

It's often a frustratingly fun adventure. Every time I curse and get what @Susannah the Good gets, I try to make lemonade from lemons.

When I get what you guys got - I press it to make up for the truly bad boards.

I have to do some "where am I towards my Panda Prize" math, but even with spending diamonds, on first blush - I wonder if I'll make it. I'm @ 165 right now.

Last edited:
8 days into the event and I have once bought four tickets with the gifted diamonds so I should have 8x3 + 4 +4 (initial) + 1 found in the wilderness + 1 from today + 2 from Grand Prizes + 5 from quests (at quest 36) = 41 Tickets. I was able to turn these 41 tickets into 170 tickets. With about the same amount of tickets still coming I should end up somewhere around the 340 mark which gives another 30 Shrine fragments. All in all it looks like a fair event to me.

Yeah, @Battle Tomcat & @.Chris - those beautiful 4 stacks are a gift, no matter how they arrived! if you got them either natively, or had a minimal or simple change to create that. Well done!

To be honest - I'm giving back some diamonds that Inno compensated me. This mini-game has one of those jeckyll-hyde type of compelling appeal (at least to me). You love it or just hate each one. If you get a spark and can see your way clear to drop a few of them high up in the board, that's really gratifying.

It's often a frustratingly fun adventure. Every time I curse and get what @Susannah the Good gets, I try to make lemonade from lemons.

When I get what you guys got - I press it to make up for the truly bad boards.

I have to do some "where am I towards my Panda Prize" math, but even with spending diamonds, on first blush - I wonder if I'll make it. I'm @ 165 right now.
Today I've bought 10 tickets for test stack of diamonds. I'm @ 184 now.
Screenshot_48.png

@.Chris made this stack with only 1 move, so it was a real RNG gift!
Mine took few moves, like 6 or 8, still not bad though.

Last edited:
I can't get into the Wildlife Event, keeping on getting "Sorry an internal error occurred" and it restarts. Anyone else having this problem.

I am really frustrated!!!!! Its an overall frustration which is crawling up my neck. I would like to draw an overall pic which summs up right now... Lets count
1. Newsletters cut
2. 5 pages of fragments
3. To many events which are poor designed
4. Redesign Guild expedition... cutting all good stuff and replaced by fragments for redicoules cost
5. Testing without dias
6. Wildlife event .... I am still seeking words for this disaster. I most probably will gain level 10 without being able even getting level 8 of the building due to bad balancing. I had now 4 runs in a row only having 2 paws comming. I am in the middle of the apprentice league so cant be a full honk in playing
I am really frustrated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.