• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

nice2haveu

Baronet
This is intended behaviour. As the 5th level is very difficult it was decided to count quests like these as solved when you finished level 4.
But I do not understand that smiley. Does this have any negative effect?
Surprising," won battles or won battles without losing or defeat enemies " kind of quests are not going to work in GE5. Is my understanding correct?
Already completed GE5, cannot test the possibilities for it. Can someone confirm this?

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Surprising," won battles or won battles without losing or defeat enemies " kind of quests are not going to work in GE5. Is my understanding correct?
no it is about the quest condition:
solve x encounters by fighting / negotiation (quest 24)

if you have finished level 4 then level 5 is ignored and that part is auto-completed
(and players are not forced to do it in level 5 or do the alternative part of the quest)

nice2haveu

Baronet
no it is about the quest condition:
solve x encounters by fighting / negotiation (quest 24)

if you have finished level 4 then level 5 is ignored and that part is auto-completed
(and players are not forced to do it in level 5 or do the alternative part of the quest)
So GE5 will consider the quests which I mentioned. Only encounters related are taken care. Is that your answer? I cannot verify now, since GE5 already completed from my side.

BritishBoy

Marquis
Just got victory tower level 1 on daily swap and saw a screenshot yesterday some got VT L2 as daily swap. Devs, are you OK? That lame tower was introduced back in soccer cup event 2014 (according to fandom). Probably back than that tower had some sence. I've just started my game at the end of this event so didn't get any and by next event in half year I knew already it was rubbish. Since than I haven't seen any one who think how he plays who has this lame stuff in their cities. And event mechanics pushes me to play mini game every day to gain main prize progress.
To put VT and its up kit as daily is VERY BAD decision.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
The balancing seems a bit too tight in my opinion. Based on what we've seen so far it looks like quests don't give tickets anymore (please correct me if I'm wrong here!), so that means you'll only get tickets from the free generation every 8h, and a few from grand prizes and probably some from incidents. That means we'll have:

SourceTickets
Starting4
Every 8h21*3 = 63
Grand Prizes2
Incidents??
Total69 (nice)

To get the main building fully leveled, you need to get 280 paws. That will get you level 9, 30 Golden Kit fragments, Golden Panda Statue, and possibly the full Golden Kit from leagues. That means you need to get

• 280/69 = 4.06 paws per game
Looking back at my results from previous years, in 2021 on beta I was able to get 4.44 paws per game, in 2022 on beta I was able to get 4.14 paws per game. So for me it might be just about possible to get it fully leveled, but I think a lot of players will miss out. Especially considering you have to play daily, which not everyone is able to do. In the past there has been a good buffer to allow for less optimal play or skipping a day here and there, but with the current balancing that doesn't seem to be the case this time around.

I think tickets should be added back to quests. It adds a nice buffer to allow more people to get the main building, and it also (re)adds a bit more strategy into the event like in past years :)
I stand corrected, seems like daily quests give 1 ticket each. In that case we're looking at:

SourceTickets
Starting4
Daily Quests22(?)
Every 8h21*3 = 63
Grand Prizes2
Incidents??
Total91

To get the main building fully leveled, you need to get 280 paws. That will get you level 9, 30 Golden Kit fragments, Golden Panda Statue, and possibly the full Golden Kit from leagues. That means you need to get

• 280/91 = 3.08 paws per game
I think that's a more reasonable target, and looking back it's not too far off last year's requirement (without Surprise Box): 180/63 = 2.86 paws per game.

Btw, is it confirmed that there will be 22 daily quests? I've seen it mentioned but didn't see an answer yet, there are 55 total quests so that would suggest 25 daily quests.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Btw, is it confirmed that there will be 22 daily quests?
no

somewhere there must be a bug
- announcement says 22 (but bugs also were there in the past)
- quest counter says 55 total
- timer is not long enough for 25 daily

so my guess would be the 55 is wrong

Kronan

Viceroy
Once again, @MooingCat shows the benchmark for "super-prize" achievement:

This event has distractions as you know. ;) It's gobs of fun to forget that and stack up long color runs that drop and give you... 5 FP - LOL

But that - is a distraction. :)

Thanks @MooingCat - I"m gonna focus on those paws!!

-Alin-

Emperor
Once again, @MooingCat shows the benchmark for "super-prize" achievement:

This event has distractions as you know. ;) It's gobs of fun to forget that and stack up long color runs that drop and give you... 5 FP - LOL

But that - is a distraction. :)

Thanks @MooingCat - I"m gonna focus on those paws!!
And for 2 main buildings including golden level You need 520 paws and the event pass.

Averaging 4 paws per game means You end with 364 paws, You need a few more diamonds tho + 15 USD.

Silly Beaver

Merchant
Lets roll out the red carpet for GE5, gush about prizes, tell us our A/D is basically useless, tell us CA/CD is the coin of the realm and give us an event building that is Attack only. As Homer Simpson would say "Doh"!

Dessire

Regent
And for 2 main buildings including golden level You need 520 paws and the event pass.

Averaging 4 paws per game means You end with 364 paws, You need a few more diamonds tho + 15 USD.

1800 diamonds = 10 tries x 3 paws = 30 paws. 156 paws are needed for 520 so a little more of 9000 diamonds needed. 10 tries x 4 paws = 40, so 7200 diamonds needed.

CrashBoom

Legend
So I see the Insect Hotel (which was last year's premium Wildlife building) was added to the Epic Selection Kit. Does that mean that buildings such as Tree of Silence, Keymaster's Workshop or the two premium panda buildings will be available in next year's Epic Kit?
I think the Forge Fountain should come first for free :D

Astrid

Baronet
I fail to see why people complain about the main building being too powerful. The only issue I have with it is that it can be easily plundered, since units motivation is quite low in the motivation priority. But we need more of these buildings that provide generous amounts of forge points, goods and attacking bonuses since soon we will need to take out of our cities lots of other good event buildings to make room for buildings that provide defence bonuses for GE5. So please stop complaining when Inno actually do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.