• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrid

Baronet
Victory tower lvl 1 as a daily special? Really?
If this is a joke than it's a very bad one.
I thought it is daily SPECIAL not daily crap...
Yes, I just got that too when I changed the daily today. Well I am not focusing on daily specials for this event, but still... Victory Tower... well this shouldn't exist in the game anymore.

CrashBoom

Legend
The only issue I have with it is that it can be easily plundered, since units motivation is quite low in the motivation priority.
so that is not an issue that you can't solve on your own :p
self aid kit ;)

and wouldn't it be awesome to plunder a long chained Panda with 100+ FP and that got doubled by Atlantis Museum :cool:

Astrid

Baronet
so that is not an issue that you can't solve on your own :p
self aid kit ;)

and wouldn't it be awesome to plunder a long chained Panda with 100+ FP and that got doubled by Atlantis Museum :cool:
I guess it depends on each person's playing style. I have Seed Vault at 130 and I never plunder, I motivate every player I can find :)))

And yes, mass self aid kit will fix it, as long as more and more Nutcraker Guardhouses are coming in my city( I have 4 x Ketebo Candy)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I really would have liked the FP boost to appear for cutting the FP.
The shrine still is a very goods building (better than shinto temple) even with those changes.

The goods should be cut and replaced by a Goods boost - elevating the shinto shrine instead of diminishing it.

CrashBoom

Legend
@Juber
why is level 9 higher than level 10 ??

• Panda Reserve - Lv. 9 Forge Point production has been decreased (20 to 8-14), Attack for Defending army added (8-15%)
  • Panda Shrine Forge Point production has been decreased (40 to 14-18), Attack for Defending army added (5-12%)

Goldra

Marquis
Its just a joke... where are the feedback angry with the amount of fp of panda shrine?
Balancing with 8 pages of good feedback; no balancing with 22 pages of negative feedback... another inno's joke.
It continues being a good building, but dont expect that this adding of attack to defense is going to change something with the GE5. We need more than 150 panda shrine to have a chance against the insane buffs, and only in terms of attack of defense

Astrid

Baronet
Inno, since you nerfed the most important stat of the building, the generous amount of forge point, at least some some decent attack for defence army, at least 40%. 12% is just non-existent.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Okay understood, start button label will confuse them if ticket icon gets grayed out, since purchase dialog logic is used in start button too.
But UI design is very easy to do with what. It's very simple. Believe Me. Since you mentioned, currently players gets the feel of starting the game, but buying ticket window gets opened.
How about this,
View attachment 9157
View attachment 9158
it solved the confusion rite, based on ticket availability button label and icon gets adjusted.
Just a thought, if it is not implemented also fine for me. But avoids the confusion for someone.
Another solution could be to grey out it all. So, the entire button. Since a greyed-out buttons in the game typically mean insufficient resources. Alternatively like a more yellow-ish UI like with neg. with options for which you have insufficient goods in stock.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
So in SAJM Panda Shrine gives 33% attack for attacking army and 30% attack for defending army. Not bad, as long as they cut the invaders' army boosts by 60-70% in GE5.
I assume you mean reducing their buff to 30-40% of its current height and not a flat 60-70% reduction. Cause 60-70% does very little to 2,5k%.:p

Jst123

Farmer
I'm on the daily tasks - it won't continue until tomorrow. , How do you do 21 tasks in just 18 days of event time?

Status
Not open for further replies.